Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. As we know and are told the a340 has delay on pilot inputs to the ailerons through the flight computer and so does the a330 and a350, as well as the A380 which I know isn't available yet from you guys. I have made comparison videos however can't submit here however on the A350 and A380 the sidestick position does not at all correspond with input lag, so why is it like this for the a340. I don't think that would be happening in the real aircraft either (unless it's just cause it's older) P.S. please fix takeoff pitch rotation, it is getting really annoying that you guys don't respond to anything that may be wrong with yall's aircraft flight controls wise, it's rude

    • 1 reply
    • 675 views
  2. Started by DrShadow,

    Hi all I just noticed that my bird gets lighter from itself on the ground. No engines running, no defuling, no operations. Like there is leaking fuel. Tried to catchit in a short vid. 20260104-1028-32.0789070.mp4

    • 0 replies
    • 549 views
  3. Started by ChristerH,

    VOR is not engaging on selected frequency. Possibly related to the fact that on approach the LOC was not engaged even tho the LS was selected and the frequency was shown in the display and on APPR mode.

  4. Started by czcorkery,

    Hi guys, I am trying to help you out with the WASM stuff going on. I am really enjoying the aircraft and would like to enjoy it further without a worry of these crashes. I completed a flight from CYYZ-TNCM and everything went perfect. Once on the ground and deboarded the pax at the gate I figured I would mess around with the MCDU to see if I can trigger a crash. I played around with it while on the ground at the gate TNCM by manually entering a transatlantic route from CYYZ-EHAM which requires manually entering LAT/LONG positions. I entered 3 of them with no issue. After about 2 mins of looking away from the MCDU the crash happened. I also tried selecting random poi…

  5. Started by mari8it,

    the CPDLC in inibuilds a340 not responding on aircraft's panel, I tryed a solution that works for me and is as follow: 1) ADIRS has to be aligned 2)verify in EFB that CPDLC is set to BYATC 3) compile and send departure clearance request and wait till BYATC app respond with clearance via text ON THE APP ,not the aircraft panel where it doesn't works at the moment 4) change in EFB CPDLC to HOPPIE 5) compile again the departure clearance request exactly as before and send again 6)in EFB reset CPDLC to BYATC 7) WAIT and you will receive the reply correctly in Aircraft system IMPORTANT ADIRS must be aligned before trying this procedure reported also to B…

      • Thanks
    • 4 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. In The image above shows the inibuilds a340 in the simulator with the N1 indicators outlines EGT box outlines being grey, as well as below FOB and Flaps and Slats Indicator. However in the image below the outlines appear far more white then what inibuilds has put into the aircraft. Considering inibuilds thinks alot of airbus things are the same I am not surprised, oh well. Also noticed on the PFD it is also white on the top if indications of A/THR I think that is all meant to be white in the CRT's

    • 0 replies
    • 769 views
  7. Started by jan_aviation,

    Helllo guys, I took off from Athens today with the 340 and shortly after takeoff I had this bug in the cockpit with the screens etc turning orange and saying WASM module crashed, what do I have to do to solve this? Jan

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 6.5k views
  8. Started by ChristerH,

    For some reason taxi lights are not working.

  9. Started by Der Michel,

    1. The LSK2L and 2R have to be blue, as the values can be edited by pilot. 2. Whne LSK1R is pressed, the values have to vanish 3. The logic need to be adapted. The ini A340 has GPS, so this logic has to be implemented: "The preferred way of initializing the ADIRS is to use the GPS position, because this does not require any flight crew intervention. Less than 1 min after setting the ADIRS to NAV, the INIT page displays the GPS position without displaying the ALIGN IRS prompt. If the flight crew enters a CO RTE or FROM/TO, the INIT page displays the departure airport reference-point coordinates, and the ALIGN IRS prompt appears. If this prompt key is no…

    • 3 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. Started by ashtonb837,

    Hello, i got the a340 today and went to install navdata, i pressed on it in the EFB and it did nothing, i then went to the navigraph hub, reinstalled it and it still did nothing. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

  11. Started by Silo01,

    I have had multiple crashes in the last weeks on around a third of my flights, with versions .4, .5 and .6. They look like wasm crashes (nothing responsive anymore), but with wasm crashes, the plane normally remains controllable with primary flight controls, in this case the flight controls are also frozen. The crashes happen out of nowhere, while not doing anything to the plane. Aircraft: EIS 2 + Passenger, if i remember correctly the eis1 was also affected once. Liveries are multiple liveries from the ini manager, they are current. Simulator: FS2024 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, 32gb of ram, RTX3060VR 16GB Aut…

  12. Started by subbe124,

    Hello, when spawning the A340 (any variant) the plane spawns in floating (gear up) and with the WASM already crashed. I've tried deleting the WASM folder and reinstalling the plane entirely several times. I am on the latest SU 4 beta Below are some pictures:

  13. Started by Swisspilot1986,

    This blue field can't be filled

  14. Started by Retroflyer1983,

    Found a bug on the Autopilot panel, I am not able to switch Vertical Switch any higher than 200 ft Per min , then it scrolls automatically back to zero, It will however step climb when ALT is pushed in. Otherwise a fantastic aircraft

  15. I find that the autothrottle takes too long to engage on takeoff. I set it to 250kts, and the speed climbs past 250kts to 280kts before it kicks in and drops back to 250kts.

    • 2 replies
    • 845 views
  16. Started by ChrisPUA320,

    Hi, I figured that various Vars regarding the MCDU (FMS) stay at 0 (zero) even when values are entered in the MCDU. The following are affected: (L:INI_V1, Number) (L:INI_V2, Number) (L:INI_VR, Number) (L:INI_FMS_MDA, Number) These Vars are needed for script writing and addons for the excellent A340-300! Could you confirm and maybe fix this? Thanks and keep up the good work!

  17. Hello, Since v1.0.5, the addon is not usuable. i'm getting random WASM crash at every flight. I'm not the only one. We need an Hot Fix. Thank you.

  18. Started by Beurreesale,

    Hello Inibuilds Team, I saw that none of the WASM crash issues were stated in the V1.0.6 Changelog. Did you have a look on the numerous wasm problems it has ? R/W change / Coordinates / DIR TO / SEC FPLN etc etc...

  19. Hello ini Team, @Eddie, @iniSteven, I have no idea what you are doing. Please, tell us what is the version of the FMS you try to implement? With 1.02 you downgraded the IRS INIT to HONEYWELL P3. Now you implement an OFFSET version of HONEYWELL P4. Some of my reports are based on the assumption you do P3, but if it’s now P4… So, what is it now? left P3 / right P4

  20. Started by dennisko762,

    Hi, so the offset stuff seems to be buggy. Whatever wayoint I chose from the list either for start or end, it keeps selecting a completely different one. So as you can see, it randomly selected "LEGRO" although i chose "PIKIL". Same for the end. Ive tried to select for example JANJO and it keeps chosing between one of the coordinates...

  21. Started by flyaviation,

    I conducted a flight and had to select an alternate which is far away from the original destination. As a result the alternate fuel was 10.2t. In the MCDU however I was not able to enter that number. I would get the error "ENTRY OUT OF RANGE" despite the aircraft calculating 11t for the alternate.

  22. Started by TheAviator,

    I noticed that on the Engine ECAM Page the N2 Vibration for Engine 1 seems to have an incorrect value assigned. The value is shown correctly on the cruise page. This should be a minor task for a developer to fix.

  23. Started by Silo01,

    Today I wanted to enter some along track waypoints for my etops entry points and encountered two issues: For one i could not enter them from the coorinate waypoints that I had imported, but had to enter it from the last non-oceanic waypoint. I tried to enter it as 47N015W/+93 an as 4715N/+93, which both was met with a message "invalid navaid". What worked is entering it from Etiki as Etiki/+353. It then was inserted distance whise at the correct place, but somehow the waypoint, in this case PD03, is laterally offset from the original track. This should definitely not happen with along track waypoints.

  24. It is easy to repeat this error 1. Start a free flight game from a runway, and fly the aircraft off the ground. 2. Press ESC on the keyboard and select "Restart" 3. After the game restarted, the WASM crash occurred. Aircraft: A340 EIS 1 Passenger Simulator: FS2024 SU4 1.6.31.0 Navdata Method: MSFS OFP: No OFP free fly WASM Error: [inibuilds-A340.wasm] Error: Unable to open directory [inibuilds-A340.wasm] \work\autosaves\ WASM: Module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a340/SimObjects/Airplanes/inibuilds-a340/attachments/inibuilds/Function_A343_Interior/panel/inibuilds-A340.wasm is now dirty Specs: CPU i9 1…

  25. So the scenario was simple. I had my oceanic entry point and i was pasting the coordinates and this happened.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.