Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. Started by LukeFF,

    When using the FA panel to adjust the lights, the Cargo Bay Lights always reset to "Medium Dim" if you move away to another screen (for example, Water/Waste) and then back to the Lights screen.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 385 views
  2. When this button is pressed, it should display any status messages from the previous flight. Instead, nothing changes on ECAM.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 351 views
  3. Does anyone know (or perhaps Inbuilds can tell me) if the forthcoming A220 has Pop Out windows for multi screen users and home cockpit builders. I have looked in the FAQs and manual and cannot seem to see an indication one way or another. I spent a lot of money on the A340, only to find this feature wasn't offered and I do not want to make the same mistake again. The A220 looks really exciting, and so did the A340 - but if you are used to multi screens, flying is very difficult without pops ups however good the underlying aircraft is.

    • 0 replies
    • 266 views
  4. Started by LN-TPE,

    Hello Inibuilds! Will there a support external printer for the A340? Is it possible to get "PA in USE" system on ECAM to work? Regards,

    • 1 reply
    • 424 views
  5. Started by LukeFF,

    Even when starting up just engine 1 and 4 after pushback, I always end up below the minimum takeoff fuel level before reaching the runway. Either the fuel burn is too high, or more taxi fuel needs to be applied to the Simbrief profile. This is especially an issue when taxiing at huge airports like ZSPD.

    • 2 replies
    • 381 views
  6. Hello, I am experiencing the same issue with the iniBuilds A340 for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024. I purchased the aircraft from the MSFS 2024 Marketplace through Steam. After installation, I noticed that the two standard Passenger variants (EIS1 and EIS2) are completely missing from the aircraft selection menu. The only variants available are the VIP and Preighter versions. The Passenger variants do not appear anywhere in the list. I have already tried the following troubleshooting steps: - Completely uninstalled the aircraft from the Content Manager. - Downloaded and installed it again. - Confirmed that there are no available updates. - Restarted the simulator af…

    • 1 reply
    • 524 views
  7. Started by LukeFF,

    The brightness of the volume knobs cannot be adjusted with the integrated lights knob.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 361 views
  8. The manual says we need to turn on the FADEC ground power to check the oil levels. The thing is, by that point in the setup process, ground power and the batteries are already running, so the oil quantity level is shown without the FADEC buttons on.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 451 views
  9. After I had a WASM crash I reloaded my last autosave. When I loaded in, the cabin pressurization was out of control: vertical speed at 13700 feet per minue and the cabin altitude was at my max altitude. Nothing I could do would reset it to normal.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 384 views
  10. If the player doesn't disconnect the ACU before pushback, it will be dragged along with the plane.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 362 views
  11. Hello, I recently bought the A340 and I am enjoying it a lot, what a magnificent airplane. Today I departed from Helsinki on Vatsim, and just after rotating the GPS jammed (I got the GPWS pull up warning and ECAM memo saying GPS lost or something). I looked in the EFB and the GPS jamming was disabled. Is this normal? Thanks in advance Best regards Bram

  12. EGCC to LPPT, Sayintentions. Initial cruise at FL230, levelled off then requested and climbed to FL400. Whilst in the climb to FL400 I set up my arrival XANAX2A ILS 02 via PESEX and added a couple of range rings over LPPT and LIS VOR. As soon as I levelled off at FL400, WASM crash. Hadn't clicked or changed anything, I think the FMA changed (from CLB to CRZ?) but I wasn't paying all that much attention to be honest! Aircraft: A340 EIS 1 Passenger Simulator: FS2024 Version: Marketplace Navdata Method: Navigraph OFP: Included in case it helps WASM Error: WASM: Error during FMGS_gauge_update execution. Error code : 0xc0000005 WASM: Module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a340/SimObj…

  13. Strange thing happening here. I've only done 2 flights so far, but both have had the same issue, about 1-2hrs after departure in the cruise, I notice all of a sudden that the MCDU's are frozen with no way to input or change anything, the aircraft also locks me out of changing any autopilot inputs and goes into what I assume must be heading hold, as it drifts off the track in a straight line for eternity. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or not, but I'm concerned to see it twice in a row on my first two flight attempts!

  14. From time to time, the A340 incorrectly determines that there is no further waypoint after the next one—but rather a discontinuity—causing it to automatically switch to heading mode and stop following the route. Step climbs are still not being executed correctly in automatic mode.

    • 2 replies
    • 482 views
  15. Started by LukeFF,

    Just bought this plane today and noticed that the 100/1000 altitude increment selector in the FCU is inoperative until power is supplied to the plane.

    • 0 replies
    • 328 views
  16. Started by BenniT.,

    Good evening. I just experienced a new bug concerning the ECAM which I think was NOT present on older versions: On the real Aircraft, when you are on an ECAM system page (for exampe Fuel) and press the key for THIS system page again on the ECAM control panel (so yes, a second push on "fuel"), you return from the system page to the basic ECAM page (on ground: Doors / in flight: Cruise). I think this worked on older versions and for sure works like this on the A350 (just checked it). Now you have to press the ECAM pushbutton several times, to return to the "basic" page. I hope you understand my problem and have look at it... 😄 regards, Benni Thill

  17. Started by Iamsomeone,

    Good afternoon Tried to fly the A340 today. When loading the a340 in, the game continuously crashed. Tried at different airports, same thing. On Xbox. Loading in other aircraft, like the a350 was perfectly normal

    • 1 reply
    • 593 views
  18. Started by Marcocessna84,

    Good Day Captains, When applying the update for the A340 terrain under the ini app : Failed to verify the integrity and noted the path is correctly. I have tried to reinstall this multiple times directly from the ini app and in microsoft store for the MSFS2024 version and this had not resolved the matter. Any suggestions or advise would be appreciative. Warm Regards

    • 1 reply
    • 436 views
  19. Hello @iniBuilds , I am amazed on what work you have done with the A340, alongside with the updates you push out to improve the A340, such a phenomenal aircraft! I am currently flying this on Xbox and would highly request to add in the Terrain Radar for both EIS1 and EIS2 displays. Also you should also considering to implement the terrain radar to other aircraft, such as the Inibulids A330, A320neo, A321LR, and A350. Just like in the old MSFS2020 days the terrain radar used to work on the Inibuilds A320neo and would be very useful for all your great Airbus aircraft you guys developed. Please reach me out back if you any further updates regarding if you guys are able to pu…

  20. Unlock the full potential of your Honeycomb Bravo Throttle with the incredible IniBuilds A340! If you've been struggling to get the reverse thrusters working correctly, you've come to the right place. In this detailed, step-by-step tutorial, we solve the common "stuck reverser" issue and show you how to create a perfectly seamless and realistic throttle experience.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  21. Hey everyone, I saw a previous thread on hung starts which was solved by the maintenance page in the EFB but that is not working in my case. I am getting a hung start on each engine everytime I get in the A340. - All fuel pumps on, APU bleed ON, APU bleed pressure at engines 36psi, throttles idle, no hardware bindings for fuel control or engine starters. The engines will start eventually but each one is hung and takes about 2 minutes each to become available. Starting procedure at the time was 1 engine at a time 1>2>3>4. Hardware connected is: WINCTRL MCDU, WINCTRL ECAM, WINCTRL Throttle w/flaps/Speed Brake, Mini Cockpit MiniFCU, WINCTRL…

  22. Started by Andrew M,

    I've noticed that the flight control fault logic when failing PRIM's and SEC's don't follow the correct aircraft logic. For instance, failing Prim 3 and Sec 1 doesn't cause any impact to the LH outboard ailerons.

    • 1 reply
    • 367 views
  23. Started by Aya,

    Hello 👋🏽 SU 5 came out today alongside the 1.0.11 on Xbox Series X, and I have tried 5 different flights all of which resulted in a CTD. The first 3 had a CTD during the loading into the airports, before even clicking “ready to fly” The 4th came when trying to use the ATC, after setting up the flight, and was ready for pushback. Before every CTD i got the “Memory resources are getting low, disabling avionics to grant stability. Some settings may be lost due to this process” message. This has never happened before for me.

    • 4 replies
    • 792 views
  24. I haven't flown the A340 in a month or two, and now it feels like the brakes are half on all the time. I need between 40 and 45% throttle just to taxi at a normal speed. A takeoff roll planned to be around 10,000 feet with FLEX thrust took 14,000 feet at TOGA thrust. Not having any pedals, I use a button on a joystick assigned to the in-game BRAKES variable - they are either on or off. Parking brake acts normally. Any suggestions? I did not have this problem before and I changed nothing on the config. C.Falk Lexington KY

  25. Good day. I have been trying to sort this out ever since initial release (day 1). Originally the WINWING MCDU did not work with the a340. Now after five updates to the a340 and a similar amount to SimApp Pro (SAP) the MCDU works, but not consistently or reliably, at least for me. I am on SAP 1.16.75. I am on a340-300 1.0.5. All WINWING hardware has firmware checked and is current. The symptom of this failure is as follows. Initialize plane at gate on APU. Enable SAP. MCDU and FCU/EFIS come alive and function. Set fuel and weights via EFB and Simbrief. Flight Plan into MCDU via SOP. When everything is set depart as normal. Every flight at some point the MCDU…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.