Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. Started by Hannes11,

    When i spawn at the gate I can´t get in the plane. I tried the keyboard combinations but nothing works.

  2. Started by Ryndras,

    Hi everyone! I tried the EIS1 variant yesterday and today, but had issues. Everything was configured right in the MCDU and so on. Inflight, I couldn´t get my speed back to managed, don´t know why, had to land manually. Today I tried again and had a strange behavior before the flight even started. Look at the screenshot. Any ideas? The ICE2 variant is strangely completely fine and works as it should. Look at the EFIS. It responded, so I think WASM was running and the WASM module was running ok. (I looked it up) Edit: I downloaded the aircraft via the store and installed it on my drive. Now its working. May be an issue with streaming.

  3. Started by CaptainJac,

    Hi - I'm noticing when I pop out the instruments, they are included in a single window, as opposed to each having its own window. Is there any way to adjust it so that they are in separate windows? Even if the CPT PFD + ND were grouped together, that would be great. Loving the plane so far. Thanks!

  4. Started by Swisspilot1986,

    I don't understand why the MCDU don't load my flight. Simbrief is loaded.

  5. Started by flyaviation,

    After being accepted by OBBB I received the notification of current ATC unit. When I close it however, the current ATC unit is not displayed on the DCDU. I am on version 1.0.5. Shouldn't there be the text?: CURRENT ATC: OBBB BAHRAIN RDR

  6. Started by Der Michel,

    This will now be a longer post, as the F-PLN has many issues. Maybe I will do follow on post in future. 1. at LSK1R show only 5 dashes ----- and move 1 column right 2. removed 3. Line 1 is missing TIME 0000 4. LSK1R is missing the airport refference altitude rounded to tenth 5. for the leg length the unit NM does only appear at line 2 6. all dashes have to be large font 7. the color and size of the / is always defined by the following text or numbers (just a general remark) 8. LSK1L is missing the label for the SID name 9. The CA leg is indicated wrong. Already mentioned in the A350 topics. An CA leg is somehow a…

  7. Started by jkeye,

    Are these approaches modelled in the A340? Cheers

  8. Started by Eurosky,

    EFB - MY FLIGHT - IMPORT FROM SIMBRIEF. ERROR: Instance was null. Any suggestions?

  9. Started by Der Michel,

    RJTT LDA22Y: MX22 is the hardcoded MAP of that approach. Now the systems displays several items wrong. 1. There is no RWY-Waypoint coded in the NAVDATABASE for that approach, because the MAP is prior the Runway. So DON'T display a RWY-Waypoint in the F-PLN !! 2. The blue track line has to start at MX22, because that's the MAP ! So the INTCPT Heading of 208° has to be drawn blue from MX22, resulting in a different INCTP position with the CF leg (178°) to UTIBO. 3. If the GA is not displayed, then there is just blank between MX22 and RWY. NO green line. 4. The WPT-name "INTCPT" has to be drawn green (also the diamond) on ND. 5. That is not rela…

  10. Started by Der Michel,

    FIX Info doesn't accept a WPT entry. It looks like it just accepts Airports. That's wrong!

  11. Started by Der Michel,

    The RJBB24R SOVRI1 Departure is a RNAV SID. In the NAVDATABASE the complete SID has a hardcoded RNP of 0.1 NM. The currently indicated 1.00 is wrong. So you need to read what is in the DB and dispaly it. Please fix that!

  12. 1. I expect a right turn at "500" and then to MUMSU - MIMIG - ... The DF leg between "500" and "MUMSU" is hardcoded as right turn in the NAVDATABASE....so you just need to drawwhat is coded. Please correct this ! RJBB24R - SOVRI1 2. You indicate the turn arrow in the F-PLN next to MUMSU. That's wrong! The Leg starts at "500" and the arrow indicate the pilot the turn direction he has to fly. So the arrow has to be displayed at 500 in the FPLN. Yes, the turn is coded in the DF leg and the F-PLN is representing that entry with the WPT MUMSU, but still the arrow has to be indicated next to 500 !! Bellow is a real world example (Yes, a modern Thales, but th…

  13. Started by Der Michel,

    The already selected RWY has to be green without selection arrow (line 5 in this case)

  14. Started by Beurreesale,

    Hello, After trying V1.0.3/2 and 1.0.4, I can feel a difference of performance of the aircraft. the rate of climb and the overall performance of the 340 in the 1.0.3 were perfect and now in the 1.0.4 it's start to be overpowered at some points at low and heavy weight. At heavy weight the aircraft is still too easy to make lift off. Did you change the A/C performance from an update to an other ? Thank you for your consideration and your updates and futur updates and keep improving this beauty. Best Regards.

  15. Started by babybus,

    When you are below the profile in managed descent the autopilot should target 1000ft/min. Its currently averaging 200ft/min

  16. Started by Eurosky,

    Strange thing recently happening. Latest MSFS 2024 beta and lates A340 build. Every time I try to load up a flight with EIS1 I get CTD. It loads up fine with EIS2. Cleared WASM and reinstalled the plane. Only CTD with this plane. All other planes working just fine. Strange indeed. Any suggestions?

  17. Started by Tibor,

    I do not want to make a long post, just checking if others having as well serious issues with FMS? Last 4-5 days I have tried several flights, deleting WASM folder, using the A340 downloaded and streamed as well, but for online flying the the plane is unusable, least on my PC. - giving a DIR tend to messup the entire flightplan - changing arrival procedure and arrival rwy, delets the remaining of the entire fligh plan - Importing Simbrief flight plan in the EFB gives an error message "instance null" All in all, as long i do not touch the FMS and using the initial flight plan it seems OK, as soon as I want to modify (ATC gives direct or chan…

  18. If I’ve already downloaded the terrain data in the EFB, do I still need to download the terrain data again in the previous iniBuilds Manager?

  19. WX not working in MCDU both SayintentionsAI and Beyond ATC

  20. Started by bnash00,

    Hello, Possible bug: I selected the ISIS option in the EFB for standby gauges option. However after I reload the aircraft, the default standby gauges are displayed on the main panel instead of the selected option ISIS in the EFB. I have to toggle this option in the EFB every flight if I want the ISIS standby gauges. The setting persists in the EFB but it is not honored on load. Screenshot attached of the aircraft after loading in with the ISIS option selected in the EFB but the old school standby gauges displayed on the panel. Thank you, Ben

  21. Started by Kristof1234,

    Hi The Max fuel in A343 is low 113K Liter instead of around 140K+. It seems you use A333 tanks not A343. All good .80 kg for 1l ISSUE 52-A340-300 SPECS.pdf

  22. Started by Eurosky,

    Did the restore default configuration. Any fix to get the Winwing MCDU display to work?

  23. Started by felipeturbay,

    Dear Inibuilds Team, can you please adjust this click spot (marked in red below). From the captain seat i cannot go through the pages of the first officer MCDU without moving the trim wheel... Many thanks!

  24. Started by BasileD,

    Hello, performed a test flight with version 1.0.4 turns out that strobe lights are not working in both "auto" and "on" position. best regards

  25. I would expect: FMA: DISCONNECT AP FOR LDG at Minimum -50 ft (if entered) or at 400 ft AGL (if no minimum is entered) with the AP/FD remains engaged. or automatic DISCONNECTION of the AP at Minimum -50 ft (if entered) or at 400 ft AGL (if no minimum is entered). But currently we don't have the FMA message and the AP stays connected. So you need to decide what to implement. Depends on the version of the FGE you model. FGE HJ1A would be first case, FGE B9 would be second case for example.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.