Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. This thread will be the new location for all WASM Crashes relating to the Inibuilds A340 v1.0.12 for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024. Below this message will be where users can upload their WASM Crashes pertaining to the current version of the A340. NOTES: If you do not see orange expectations screens on your displays or "WASM exception in X gauge" in the developer console it is not a WASM crash. The "sim-freeze" is a separate event that is tied to something on the server side which we are investigating with Asobo. All WASM Crashes existing in this thread will be removed following the release of a new update. i.e. Any Crashes identified…

  2. Started by Retroflyer1983,

    Flew a very long flight and had saved TOD in the EFB, to my horror the aircraft started bouncing around the coast of Scotland! Please fix

  3. Hi everyone, Enjoying the A340 so far! I have two quick questions regarding some of the automated features and hoping someone can point me in the right direction: Winds: Is there a way to prevent winds from being automatically uploaded/fetched into the FMC? Auto-Trim: Is there an option to disable or override the auto-trim functionality so manual pitch trim is fully under pilot control? Thanks in advance for any tips or settings I might have missed!

  4. Started by spottersim,

    The real A343 seems to land with more nose up trim set. Comparing the trim setting during landing to irl references will immediately show this. Sim: IRL: D-AIGZ | Airbus A340-313X | Lufthansa | Martin Nimmervoll | JetPhotos D-AIGN | Airbus A340-313X | Lufthansa | Emil Zegnalek | JetPhotos Will this be addressed in an upcoming update?

  5. Hello, I am experiencing a major issue with the A340 FMGC / AOC systems. For the past week, the aircraft has been unable to download any operational data through the MCDU. The following functions fail every time: INIT REQUEST → returns “ERROR DOWNLOADING DATA” AOC FLT INIT → does not populate fields automatically AOC RTE UPLINK → no route uplink VERIFY → SEND → does nothing, no uplink FMGC does not receive any company route or weather data I have attached screenshots showing: INIT page stuck with “ERROR DOWNLOADING DATA” AOC FLT INIT not receiving dispatch data ATC MENU and AOC MENU pages functioning, but uplink actions fail VERIFY/SEND page not transmitting anything I ha…

  6. Started by pliam96,

    I flew 2 flights with the A340 without any issue. Now every-time I fly the sim cuts to desktop. I know its the A340 because no other plane does this.

    • 1 reply
    • 107 views
  7. For the route and weights below, according to Simbrief I should use about 4000kg more fuel with cost index 400 (compared to the CI 45 I did the original flight plan with). So trip fuel should be about 4-5ts more than on the screenshot. However, neither the fuel predictions nor the actual usage (!) increased during the flight with cost index 400. In other words: I was able to fly with cost index 400 and use about the same amount of fuel compared to cost index 45. EBBR/25L ROUSY2P ROUSY DCT GTQ DCT POGOL DCT LASAT DCT MOROK DCT GILIR DCT GEVEA DCT KOGAS DCT MEDAM DCT VEVAR DCT BARSO DCT KOLON DCT RARQU DCT NESUL DCT ETOIL DCT CIRTA UA605 DJA UB730 DIR UG862 BUN DCT ASEKA …

  8. The ISIS Display is not showing the artificial horizon. The Standard Backup Gauge however is working without problems.

      • Like
      • Thanks
    • 8 replies
    • 348 views
  9. I did extensive testing this morning after noticing that the flight dispatch in the EFB and GSX integration wasn't working correctly in both the EIS 1 and EIS 2 passenger versions of the aircraft. When attempting to create a flight plan in the EFB I keep receiving the error "unknown aircraft type" and no flight plan is created. Sometimes no error is given, and the flight plan simply isn't created as well. A flight plan is able to be created in the passenger version when using the in-sim tablet however the GSX integration does not work correctly, such as fuel not being added to the aircraft for instance in this scenario. My Navigraph user id is inserted correctly as well. …

    • 3 replies
    • 180 views
  10. Don't know why but the MCDUs are on when you spawn in, and the aircraft is in a Cold and Dark state on these "Verify" screens. When do you do power the aircraft the MCDUs go to its normal status page, but when you depower the aircraft, it stays on and on the same page, but its frozen.

      • Like
    • 6 replies
    • 681 views
  11. I've been currently testing out the A340s capabilities and must say it's a lovely aircraft. Today I tried out some different RNAV/RNP approaches and have made the discovery that it doesn't handle them quite as nicely as I've hoped it would. The first one was the RNP Z into LICJ 25, a very simple approach yet using the app mode (final app) in the A340 did not work. Next one was the RNP Y into LOWS 33, I know this is pretty unrealistic for an A340 but as of what I've heard, in theory it should handle it nicely. Here the aircraft had issues using both the app mode (final app) mode with the v/dev aswell as the constraints to fly down normally. Is this an issue related to me n…

  12. Hi, I'm having an issue with the A350 in MSFS 2024. As soon as I load the aircraft, the screens on the FCU are orange and display the WASM error message. This happens immediately upon spawning, before I do anything with the aircraft. The error says: WASM module crashed Package: inibuilds-aircraft-a350 Module: /SimObject/Airplanes/A350/attachements/inibuilds/Function_Interior_A350/panel/inibuilds-A350.wasm Gauge: FCU I'm using A350 v1.2.6. I have already reinstalled the aircraft, but the problem remains. I also removed all my other Community add-ons and tested with only the A350 installed, but the orange FCU screens and WASM crash still occur. Any help would be greatly app…

  13. Started by Vienna,

    Hello I just purchased the A340 and installed it. So far (except a few loading problems now and then) the add on works......but....i fly mostly online on VATSIM and therfore I have to use the ivap plug-in for radio communications. And this is a problem with my A340-300 installation. Normally I start the flight and then connect to the Vatsim network.....which I can do successfully with the A340 add-on. But then, when I try to communicate with ATC (headphone) I push the push-to-talk button, which is my Button 1 on my flightstick, nothing happens. I simply cant transmit any voice message. There is no green light on ivap plug-in indicate the transmission. With any other ai…

  14. Started by spottersim,

    Hi, I've noticed that switching the NORTH REF switch does affect the value of the entered radials on the FIX INFO page. Switching back to magnetic also does not restore the original value. I'm not sure if the values should change at all. MAG TRU Back to MAG Is this known/will this be fixed?

    • 1 reply
    • 193 views
  15. Hi, the saves are all there in the work folder, but not displayed in the EFB. I did restart pc+sim, no help. Any idea? Thanks.

  16. Started by mjame32,

    During landing or when ever reverse thrust is deployed im only getting 45% n1 when the range should be 80 to 95%! This is happening with all Aircraft. Im currently using the SU4 Beta, however this problem still occurs with SU3. Am I the only one experiencing this?

  17. Started by Alan Fernandes,

    Good afternoon! I've just purchased the A340. A really nice and complex product. I'm using an Xbox Series X to sim. I've done two long-haul flights: PANC > ENSB and SAWH > FACT. No issues at all, no screen blackouts, everything working flawlessly. However, I've noticed the aircraft could use some better optimization for the console. At any airport where I start with the A340, I see the ground textures simply lose sharpness almost as if the console's memory is running out and the Xbox is entering some kind of "possible emergency mode" to keep the sim from crashing. To be sure, I ran other tests with much lighter aircraft, and this doesn't happen at all. External tex…

  18. Started by LukeFF,

    I'm trying to submit an altitude change request in Beyond ATC, but I cannot get the ATC REQ DISPL* text to change from gray to blue. Is there something I'm missing to send this sorta request properly?

  19. Started by Dash8Dave,

    For some reason, the emergency slides on my A340 randomly deploy, most notably during door arming/pushback. Does anyone else have this issue or a solution to this problem?

    • 1 reply
    • 613 views
  20. I have spent some time trying to set up the throttles. They have been configured in SimmApp with no Profiles and calibrated I have both throttles set up in MSFS 2024, each with its own profile, and MSFS recognises them as two distinct devices. When I go into the EFB and attempt to calibrate the throttles, the throttle bars remain at 50% each time. I have deleted the Throttledata.ini file many times to reset the bars. Latest version of the A340 Installed I should be able to make this happen; it should be easy. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go or what to do next? Perhaps a document may exist on how to accomplish this. Here are three images: one of the EF…

  21. Hi All, I'm at my wits end with this aircraft. On most flights now I'm finding that somewhere in the cruse the aircraft just stops responding. The Sim continues to function normally and I can escape and enter menus etc. I can click buttons in the aircraft but it simply doesn't response. Is this a WASM fault or is it something else? I've read about "Ghost WASM" crashes on the A350...... What can be done about this? I don't see this behaviour with other developer aircraft. Unfortunatly whilst you can click your way around the EFB, you can't actually action any autosaves..... I

  22. Started by LukeFF,

    On the takeoff performance page, I always receive the "No Data in FMGS" error message, even though I have uploaded the flight plan from Simbrief into the EFB and the MCDU. This includes entering the data on the MDCU Menu and INIT A pages.

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 399 views
  23. Started by LukeFF,

    I have all the auto-print functions enabled in the EFB, but nothing seems to print. Am I missing something about how to use the printer?

  24. Started by LukeFF,

    The brightness of the volume knobs on the radio management panels doesn't seem to be affected by any of the brightness adjustment knobs.

      • Like
    • 1 reply
    • 400 views
  25. HI, I have a question here for the community and devs, Is it normal/realistic to have the LNAV do squiggly zig zag lines, double turns and etc., and extremely tight physically impossible turns right after takeoff? (I'm pretty sure not..) Also after it draws and plans idiotic tight turns, it fails to follow them and turns 360 degrees, goes back to the previous waypoint and keeps missing the turn and circling. Attached is an image of what I saw, these stuff happen all the time and modifying speed constraints sometimes fixes it, but yet there are un-explaned random turns like at SDV, why does it point out a bit between SDV and XIBUS? that turn can easily be taken. And agai…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.