Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. Started by Der Michel,

    I spawned at the Airport, imported the Simbrief and have this numbers. Why is the Live PLD and ZFW so high? I didn't start loading at all. I would expect a Live PLD of 0, a Live ZFW of 123000 and a Live TOW of 131000. Also, according FAQ the MACZFW and MACGW are the current ones...so the Live value? Maybe you can clarify that at the EFB. Because we need the planned ZFWCG for the FMS and have to wait until loading is done, before we can take this into the FMS. Also think about renaming from MACZFW to ZFWCG...So every user knows, that is the value for the FMS.

  2. Started by Der Michel,

    1. Just after INIT REQUEST, there is already Wind data uplinked into the WIND pages. That shouldn't happen. WIND has to be separately requested via the WIND page. 2. It has to be GRND, not GND 3. The layout of the uplinked CRZ wind page is somehow wrong regarding filled lines. 4. CRZ Wind page is missing scroll arrows lower right up/down 5. CRZ Wind shouldn't have HISTORY WIND 6. Uplinked WIND has to be shown in small font 7. DESCENT WIND: The ALT for the Alternate has to be small green font as it's based on FMS itself: "Flight at flight level 220, if the airway distance is less than 200 NM; otherwise, at flight level 310." 8. Filled WIN…

  3. Started by Hélène CIZERO,

    Hello, inserting a waypoint in the Active F-PLN in flight is immediately added instead of triggering the temporary F-PLN. Is it normal ?

  4. Started by Donald Douglas,

    Departing FWKI, I had an NADP2 scenario where I hard keyed THR RED at 1500 agl (5500 MSL in this case) and ACC at 3000' AGL (7000 MSL)-- however, upon reaching Thrust Reduction, the aircraft began to accelerate immediately.

  5. When I use CPDLC for clearance request in the ini A340, I can send the request,I see it in BATC, then see the response in BATC, but it never comes to the flight deck, so there's no way to respond or acknowledge it. This seems to work fine in the A350.

  6. Started by Der Michel,

    1. Layout of page is wrong, as already stated For correct layout: 2. The page is only populated with Line 1 and 2, LSK4R prior engine start!! The rest has to be dashed. 3. FOB has to be green, as it's a not editable by FCMC computed value in P3 4. JETGW has a blue [ .] 5. When CRZ ALT is reached, the CRZ TEMP has to be dashed The FCMCs : ‐ Measure the fuel quantity and indicate it on the ECAM. ‐ Calculate the aircraft's Gross Weight and Center of gravity, based on the Zero Fuel Weight and the CG entered by the crew.

  7. Started by Der Michel,

    Please enable MCDU 3 so we can use it for AOC/ACARS operations, just like it's done in reality.

  8. Hi, until yesterday I have never experienced a WASM crash in the A340 but yesterday it happened twice on the same flight (Ushuaia to Wolf's Fang) - first time just after takeoff and second mid-flight. I have set the auto-save to 10 minutes interval, but it maybe did one or two and then for the entire hour there was no autosave ever created 😞 could you take a look?

  9. Started by Der Michel,

    1. Keep LSK1L, 2L, 3L empty for an empty FMS, no dashes 2. LSK5L large font dashes

  10. Started by Swisspilot1986,

    I try to enter a next way point that isn't on my flight plan. nothing works

  11. Started by Swisspilot1986,

    I select a point with a new destination e.g LSZH but it has no effect. Once the key is pressed The MCDU shows the F-PLN page again without modification

  12. I don't think that "INIT REQUEST" for importing the Flightplan from Simbrief should fill out "COST INDEX" and "CRZ ALT" fields. On the A320 these are to be entered by the Pilot's.

  13. Started by karimmouti,

    Isn't this supposed to show as "TRANS FL"? instead of "TRANS ALT"?

  14. Started by Der Michel,

    1. LSK4L has to be large font ---° /----.- 2. LSK6L has only to show one decimal 3. Line 6 ACCUR has to be right alligned 4. Dashes for LSK6R have to be large font 5. LSK3L UPDATE AT is missing

  15. Started by Der Michel,

    1. LSK5R large font dashes

  16. 1. As long as long as no Radio is tuned at RAD NAV (will happen after alignment of IRS), - no FREQ has to be displayed at SEL NAVAIDS (just keep blank). - no FREQ has to be displayed at ND (just keep blank). - no MORA has to be displayed at ND. 2. SEL NAVAIDS: frq has to be 1 column left 3. SEL NAVAIDS: AUTO has to be 1 column right 4. SEL NAVAIDS: Display LSK1-4 only, if something related is tuned.

  17. Started by Der Michel,

    1. keep page dashed as long as ADIRS are OFF. The GPS signal is routed through them. 2. The GPS position is not instant avail with ADIRS ON, it requires some time. For IRS INIT page it is stated <1min that GPS pos is avail. 3. Indicate the mode of ops at LSK3R and 6R

  18. Started by flyaviation,

    Since the update (1.0.3), when passing the thrust reduction altitude the AP changes into CLB regardless if the acceleration altitude is higher. It should stay in SRS until the acceleration altitude is passed.

  19. Started by Der Michel,

    1. move titel 3 columns right

  20. Hi guys, I'm sorry to write these lines, but this product is just not working for me - even though it looks and feels amazing when its working. I am on Sim Update 4 Beta with the latest Update 1.0.3. I tried for the 4th time today to perform a flight and again it was not possible due to a crash. At least this time the plane didn't just completely freeze, but I got an error message on all displays. I suspect this time it had something to do with CPDLC. However, it doesn't matter for me anymore. I tried Sim Update 3 with version 1.01, version 1.02 and now 1.0.3 and every time I have a new failure - something that does not seem to work. Sometimes 3 hours into the flight, som…

  21. Started by flyaviation,

    I encountered GPS jamming inflight and followed the ECAM procedure which essentially tells me to turn off the GPWS. I did that but the ECAM procedure did not go away once the button was pushed. Also it says TCAS Fault, which means it doesn't work anymore. Shouldn't I not see any traffic on the ND anymore if that is the case? The screenshot I took was made after I pressed the GPWS Sys button. Also on a side note, I have to manually reselect my GPS Jamming option in the EFB every time I load a new flight. The option is not saved.

  22. Started by chris-marty,

    No LVR CLB white message on the PFD when passing thrust reduction/ thrust climb altitude. In the meantime no STD message on PFD when passing transition altitude…

  23. Started by Der Michel,

    Hi ini Team, after my still open long list of A350 reports, I did the step and also bought your A340. I was happy to see, that you did the step and decided to model a Honeywell FMGS instead of Thales because most out addons have a Thales FMGS. Now I noticed that you changed with the update from 1.01 to 1.02 also the modeled FMGS version. You downgraded from FMS2 HONEYWELL Release 1A P4 to FMS2 HONEYWELL P3 and adapted the page layout to the older system. What I noticed, that this step is incomplete. You have still to change: INIT B FUEL PRED P.S.: I also noticed plenty of bugs in your A340 FMGS. I'm still no…

  24. Started by philw06,

    Hi, do you know How to reset AP disconnect alarm ? many thanks

  25. I would highly appreciate if the number of passengers could be entered in the payload anf fuelimg page., as is the case with other aircraft providers. As a workaround, I enter this value in the Simbrief flight planner.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.