Systems
384 topics in this forum
-
the rudder is stuck to one side can someone help thanks
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
When the gear is retracted right after take-off, the 340's nose jumps up a few degrees in pitch. Pitch trim was calculated by the EFB with the correct numbers (1/4.9UP).I understand that because of a gear retraction/extension the CG changes slighty forward/backward, but not in 0.5 seconds. Also during takeoff-rotation, it is hard to bring the nose up gently. I tried different sensitivities on the joystick, tried to mess around with different payloads/Trims/FLEX/Flaps etc... nothing realy helps. Once airborne, the joystick feeling is ok. I have seen posts on this before... Just wanna bring it up again in case this issue is linked.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
-
Hello, I am using the Winwing MCDU and it will work at the start of my flight, roughly 30ish minutes in the MCDU will freeze. The MCDU will still work inside the sim but not on the MCDU. How do I figure out what is causing this issue? Regards, Tyson
-
-
- 4 replies
- 3.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
1. Try the SU5 Beta 2. Use time acceleration
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
On the Descend page on the FMC, the time to start the descend is actually the estimated arrival time. Not the time when reaching TOD. If you want to see your correct time to start descend, you have to look at the time on the "f-pln". There the time is correct.
-
- 6 replies
- 4.6k views
-
-
The last post was tagged with solved. But it is still a bug. That INIT-B is not avail after engine start is correct. But indication of NOT ALLOWED is just wrong! While at INIT-A pressing <- or -> with engine running, should call the FUEL PRED page automatically and not display NOT ALLOWED.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.6k views
-
-
I have a dual WinWing MCDU setup. Capt & Fo. With both MCDUs active none of my WinWing products will work. Disabling/unplugging one MCDU and ops normal. I contacted WinWing support about this. This is the answer I got from WinWing support in regard to dual MCDU support for the A340: Dear customer, currently due to issues of the Inibuild A340 plane model, we can only support MCDU of Captain side. Please wait for the plane model manufacturer to update the plane.
-
-
- 10 replies
- 5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi, if I pop out e.g. the PFD with AltGr+left mouse click I get not the PFD only, but more screens in summery (please see sceenshot in the attachment). I think it's strange. Normally I know it, that I was able to pop out each instrument with AltGr+left mouse separately in order to shift it to my 10'' monitor. Maybe I overlooked something.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
We finally got 1.09 in the Marketplace, and I would like to say how much I appreciate this module. This is my favourite Airbus on the market now. I noticed that on descent with my altitude set to 3000ft, I still receive a warning tone at 10000ft. This is when hand flying the aircraft without autopilot. Thanks so much!
-
- 0 replies
- 703 views
-
-
Just imported my first route from Simbrief and it drew in this crazy curvy manner. Is this a setting I need to change or something?
-
-
- 5 replies
- 2.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I have the problem that i cant start the plane any more since the last update. It makes no difference whether I Spawn at the gate or on the runway, the landing gear is always bugged and I always have the red displays. The EFB always shows 1.0.7 even though I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything 5 times, deleted the WASM and every other official folder, I can no longer use the aircraft! i checked twice, i deleted every possible folder and installed the 1.0.9 and nothing changed ... the pictures are the state after that all... still 1.0.7 btw. i tryd to use no liverieys as well and the EIS1 or 2 ...always the same state. And know i tried the A320 by ini, even ath…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
when choosing different map overlays they all look the same. am i doing something wrong? (sorry for bad photo, hdr)
-
-
- 1 reply
- 612 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Can someone point me to instructions on how to update the FMS navigation data? Or does it use the built-in msfs2024 data?
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I'm not understanding the difference between these version? inibuilds published a screenshot showing them side by side but they look the exact same to me.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all Just a little thing I recognized today: LFLX ETAM8K out of rwy21, waypoint LX282 is a flyover waypoint and marked as such in the flightplan. But the plane then draws and flies a flyby procedure. after removing the flyover sign in the FP manually LX282 is marked as flyby but processed correctly as flyover... Just a little thing... Fred
-
- 3 replies
- 714 views
-
-
When I read the 1.09 changelog I found: "FIXED Format and calculation issues on INIT B and FUEL PRED pages" First I thought, hey finally they fixed the pages...but then I loaded the sim and ...disappointed...again. Why...left current/right expected ENGINES OFF / EMPTY FMS: - "/" for the dashed EXTRA TIME and ALTN TIME has to be large font - FINAL TIME value is missing - dashed TRIP WIND is fine, because ref photo was with already entered city/pair - dashes for ALTN TIME, FINAL TIME, EXTRA TIME and TRIP WIND have to be drawn in large font - with engines off, the most from line 2 to 6 has to be dashed ! - FF+FQ is only for the A320 family…
-
- 2 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Pretty self explanatory. Bought the A340 today, loaded in - EFB is black, no clickable spots. Doesnt matter if i spawn at gate and power up or powered up on RWY spawn. Restarted the SIM and changed liverys (from inimanager) to no avail.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Entering Waypoint in my flight plan, and using LSK1L results in ENTRY OUT OF RANGE warning. Also INIT-A page does not update CRZ FL/TEMP when a higher altitude is selected in the FCU (Is this propper A340 logic)
-
- 3 replies
- 6k views
-
-
In A340 VIP cabin in cruise I "took a walk in the cabin" and decide to "sit" in a chair. I was going to press Shift+Q. But I pressed only "Q" and then trouble started. Q is connected to the rudder. I heard the autopilot disengaged. I moved to the cockpit and experienced that I could not engage the Autopilot. I tried to fly manually but then thrust started to vanish. The throttle is right on the instruments, but aircraft thrust disappearing. The aircraft stalled.
-
- 1 reply
- 738 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, I have a problem : I cannot disenagage the parking brakes. They are configured on my Honeycomb Alphan I can here a noise when i press on the button, but no effect. How could I do to release parking brakes and fly??? Thank's Yves from ELLX
-
- 8 replies
- 3.7k views
-
-
From 5 flights I have done I had 3 wasm crashes,so I cannot fly in Vatsim shat a pity !!!
-
- 2 replies
- 726 views
-
-
I think I have found the reason for the wasm problem ,it is the way I load the flightplan,when I load straight from INIT page of the FMC I have the wasm problem ,when I load the same flightplan from the menu page/atsu/aoc/ FLT the plane behaves absolutely perfect,so I made today 9hour KJFKLGAV flight without any problem.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
So what you can see is a severe bug in the fmc after entering a "next waypoint". My other files are too large so this one has to do but essentially you can see an empty fmc and it was continously showing and hiding the flightplan in the fmc. There was no more way to control it, clear the waypoint out etc. A few seconds later it was all over as i received a shiny read wasm crash which resulted in me not being able to complete my lhvirtual flight... again Latest version 1.0.8
-
- 1 reply
- 773 views
-
-
Hi, Departed VTSP with almost max weight. Performace was okay and in limits. After takeoff climb was slow which was expected. Initial was FL300. But (no Derate) the Aircraft made a level off at around FL245. After almost 6 hrs the aircraft is unable to keep the speed and the level. Thrust is at Max Climb (even MCT or TOGA didnt help a lot). So flying around at FL305 6 hrs after Takeoff and speed is around .765 and it cant get faster or higher. After trying to reach normal speed with toga, aispeed decreases. MSFS 24SU4 V.1.0.5 VTSP-LSZH Block 101500kg ZFW 157900 TOW 259,4 at GW 200t max FL300-303 Speed is hanging around at .76 I know climbin…
-
-
- 8 replies
- 6.3k views
- 1 follower
-