Systems
384 topics in this forum
-
WSSS airport simbrief WSSSLGAV Flightplan,navigraph airac 2601 aircraft A340 EIS 1 Passenger version 1.07 Simulator FS2024 specs 11700K,RAM 32GB,AMD 6900XT
-
- 4 replies
- 842 views
-
-
ECAM is showing the eng oil quantity even with fadec gnd pwr off when the plane is shut down. I think this is not supposed to happen, I just wanted to report this for you to have a look at it
-
- 1 reply
- 573 views
-
-
1st flight in the A340-300 version 1.0.7 using the Hi Fly livery and I forgot to input the info on INIT page B before pushback (not sure if that makes a difference) anyway when I try to access page B on the Init A page by pressing left arrow or right arrow I get an FMS message "Not allowed"
-
-
- 3 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Reporting a WASM crash on the iniBuilds A340 when inputting the arrival into the FMS. Steps to reproduce -Load plane at gate, power on, turn on APU -Load flight plan in tablet then via FMS -Enter Departure and Arrival procedure While putting in the arrival procedure, select the runway, approach, arrival and arrival transition. WASM crash occurred when I clicked on "NO VIAS" in the ILS approach for runway 27C at KORD. Aircraft: A340 EIS 1 Passenger Simulator: FS2024 Version: 1.0.7 Inimanager Navdata Method: Navigraph Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64 GB Ram, RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16GB The Autosave file was not available in the fol…
-
-
- 3 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
when boarding is done via GSX, the weights are reset to empty. It's skipping refueling and cattering as well
-
-
- 1 reply
- 717 views
-
-
hello :) When I enter the flight plan and try to add the AMKEN waypoint, everything turns red.
-
-
- 13 replies
- 13k views
- 2 followers
-
-
As the title suggests, I am getting several TCAS warnings for aircraft that are no where near my position. During my climb out of Zurich, I was getting constant TCAS alerts to the point where I just turned my transponder off. https://medal.tv/games/microsoft-flight-simulator-2024/clips/lRzlxMsb0gy72sYP6?invite=cr-MSx2SEUsMTkzNzg2ODc5&v=135
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, So had the GPS Jamming set to real world and somewhere over the Pakistan Afghan border it triggered (makes sense). However the behaviour is odd. You lose the GPS and revert to INS which is correct, and you get GPWS faults and following the ECAM actions disable the GPWS. However despite that I still had "PULL UP" "PULL UP" going off which shouldn't be correct.
-
-
- 4 replies
- 8.7k views
-
-
When using engine reverse selectively the engine display behaves weirdly. I've found this in v1.0.7. When reverse is selected on Engine 1, all engines show as in reverse on the engine display. When reverse is selected on engines 2, 3 or 4, no reverse indication is shown on the engine display.
-
- 1 reply
- 847 views
- 1 follower
-
-
No option to activate a secondary flight plan.
-
- 1 reply
- 2k views
-
-
Hi all, I just had a hung engine/failed engine start on engines 1 & 4. APU, pumps, bleeds, all configured as they should be. Am I missing something? No warnings other than hung start appeared, no failures were armed. Edit: A340 v1.0.6 on MSFS w/ SU4 on Xbox series X.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Hello everyone,I have problem with Ini request function Although the EFB can import flight plan from simbrief Successfully, but in the mcdu , when you click ‘ini request’ it just says’Ini request: ERROR DOWNLOADING DATA ’ . And you have to repeat 2 to 20 times click the ’ini request’ until it imports your flight plan successfully And I checked the simbrief aircraft model which is the Ini official profile and I try to change my network and I try to use vpn also tried vpn tun , I also checked my efb simbrief account setting, but all of these didn’t work. Actually I didn’t change any efb settings since I first configured the EFB settings properly,and in the…
-
-
- 5 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
Hi, Like many others I also had WASM issues with the A340 and concentrated around creating custom waypoint and coordinates. After the A340 came on Inibuilds Manager I uninstalled the A340 completely from Marketplace and transfered the purchase to the Inibuilds Manager and installed it from there. I have now 3 times been able to create waypoint and coordinates without any WASM crash, so if you are still getting WASM crashes try to transfer it and install it through the Inibuilds Manager. Best regards Peter Lund
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
When Ifly in daytime and then it comes night there is no lighting in the cockpit. When I start the flight in nightime the cockpit light are ok.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 818 views
-
-
WASM Crash after ZDN/DANIB waypoint in Iran Same exact type of WASM crash as I get with A350's, always happens after a waypoint during autopilot following the waypoints. Aircraft goes out of the magenta line and turns away and does it's on thing. In this example, all buttons worked apart from AP1&AP2, with thrusts not registering climb either, TOGA LK is replaced by this. Altitude wasn't changing either and I went up 3,000 feet randomly, with the heading also changed from --- to custom, which was the aircrafts doing and not myself's as I came back to this. I have reported this problem multiple times previously in both the WASM Issues - iniBuilds Disco…
-
- 0 replies
- 599 views
-
-
Tried twice to fly using this flight plan, both times same thing happened screens all went red with WASM error. Aircraft: A340-300 Simulator: FS2024 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: EDDFKBOS Flightplan attached WASM Error: [inibuilds-A340.wasm] Error: Unable to open directory [inibuilds-A340.wasm] \work\autosaves\ [inibuilds-A340.wasm] WASM: Error during DisplayManager_gauge_draw execution. Error code : 0xc0000005 WASM: Module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a340/SimObjects/Airplanes/inibuilds-a340/attachments/inibuilds/Function_A343_Interior/panel/inibuilds-A340.wasm is now dirty Specs: i5-8400, Intel Arc B57…
-
- 0 replies
- 811 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I am unable to insert the TRIP WIND in the INI page. Example: Headwind of 43Kts Whould be entered as "HD43" right ? When I enter this, I see the FMC recalculating data, but wrong. If I instert 2kts, 30kts or 150kts, The recalculated data says the same. Also the insterted value will never appear in the field "trip wind". (not giving me a format error or anything) Is this only me or... ?
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Howdy. Since updating to Ver 1.0.6 I cannot get a takeoff performance calculation in the EFB. Using stored Simbrief test flights which have never have failed, now every time I push “Calculate” an orange banner appears which states unable to find safe take off data (or something to that effect). This precludes setting appropriate vspeed, flap and trim settings in MCDU. This has never happened before this build. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the plane to no avail. Is anyone else seeing this? TIA, -A
-
-
- 14 replies
- 8.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
@iniBuilds this is getting a little ridiculous now. Details below. I changed approach to RWY 14 at LSZH (NEGRA 2A). The crash happened when I tried to enter the waypoint TRA after AMIKI. This is basic stuff iniBuilds - the fact that the aircraft cant handle this is a joke. Aircraft: A340 EIS 2 + Passenger Simulator: FS2024 SU4 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: VABBLSZH_PDF_1768099299.pdf WASM Error: "WASM: Error during FMGS_gauge_update execution. Error code : 0xc0000005" Specs: i7-9700K, RTX2080 and 32GB RAM. Autosave File: 1768124718.bin
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
- 3 followers
-
-
This affects all inibuilds airbuses, however retard atleast in the a340 should not be instant as soon as 20FT however it is after 20 in the a350 which it is changed in the a340 for some reason, it should be right after the callout of 20FT. It should also still call even if the thrust is set to idle beforehand, furthermore it should also override any RA callouts, not overlap over them. This is also the case with all ini airbuses. I have not done an autoland at all but I assume it wouldn't do retard at 10FT either.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Every time I enter a coordinate in DATA it goes into WASM CRASH!
-
- 6 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Hi, I just noticed something new for me. If you make any changes to the original files, you get a WASM crash error. My Thrustmaster throttle wasn't working in reverse. Following advice, I changed the `false` value in the `[throttle] reverse_on_axis = false` line of the WASM file to `true`. After that, the reverse started working well, but in subsequent flights, it started giving a WASM crash error right at the beginning cause of this manuel change. To fix this problem, completely deleting and reinstalling the A340 files only resolves the WASM crash issue. I think there's some kind of program protection involved. But,the WASM throttle data file doesn't sav…
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
As the title says, when entering the ETOPS entry point on stored waypoints on the FMGS the wasm crashes.
-
- 0 replies
- 618 views
-
-
Like the title describes... If you are not perfectly aligned on the flight director, and engage the autopilot, the aircraft makes a very abrupt movement towards the flight director. Looks like the elevators jump to 0 first in stead of keeping them on the present position. Please check the values of your "PitchPID"...
-
- 0 replies
- 678 views
-