Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. Started by BasileD,

    Hey Just performed my test flight on the A340 but I’m a bit disappointed by the MCDU here are the issues I encountered - Several « company MSG Rcvd » nothing showing up in the ATSU - ATSU is super limited and many greyed functions shown it’s frustrating - ATIS can’t be taken from SI (possible on A350) - no CMS implemented. - MCDU feels super laggy - Can’t go to Init B once engines are running - fly by wire feels super heavy while the aircraft was light didn’t find Any guidance on particular settings - would like to have the option to actually print on real POS-80 printer I was hopping for a better MCDU similar to Fenix…

  2. Started by PaulR99,

    Hi is the ILS data in the ND working with track miles? I had EIS2 on a lufty and the data was missing? Running SU4 latest update. https://youtu.be/HpiRNCqWz9k

  3. Started by LukeSkyBellic,

    I tested it yesterday and it seems mostly in line with the other IniBuilds aircraft! The TAB for screen export combines all displays into a single one, but as you did recently with the A330, each screen should be exportable individually. I loaded the flight from SimBrief, added the SID and STAR, and it duplicated the entire route, giving me a DEST distance of about 117,000 nm. I had to manually delete every waypoint after landing! I only did one test flight, which I didn’t finish because of a CTD — not sure if it was caused by the PC, the sim, or the aircraft.

  4. Started by babybus,

    Changing the runway/SID doesn't clear the take off data.

    • 0 replies
    • 640 views
  5. Started by Swisspilot1986,

    switching the left ACP off also switch off the right one

  6. Started by Asher Yearwood,

    I had this WASM crash when I clicked the RADIAL IN on the DIR-TO PAGE button on the MCDU To reproduce On descent crossing 11000ft All 4 engines running Open descent selected Click radial in button Systems freeze Information Aircraft: A340 EIS1 Passenger Simulator: FS2024 SU3 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: EDDF-EGPH Specs: Ryzen 9800X3D, RTX 4090, 64GB RAM Autosave: n/a WASM: Error during FMS_gauge_update execution. Error code : 0xc000001d EDDFEGPH_PDF_1759865867.pdf

  7. Started by Michael Bonar,

    Spoilers do not seem to have any effect on airspeed. It takes forever to lose speed during descent.

  8. Was about halfway through a three-hour flight when the aircraft decided to go pitch down. Nothing was operable. Aircraft: A340-300 Simulator: FS2024 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: Attached WASM Error: WASM: Error : Unable to open directory Specs: i7-14700KF, RTX 4070ti and 32 GB RAM HECAEDDF_PDF_1759860224.pdf

  9. Started by steffanu,

    hi, I’m using the available simbrief profiles but I get an error that the aircraft is not recognized, using the official Swiss livery from marketplace. Tried changing to others but it’s the same so GSX load doesn’t work. any suggestions?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.