Systems
693 topics in this forum
-
Flying on VATSIM, I usually don't input my arrival until cleared by ATC or before descending. It has happened a few times after a long haul that trying to choose the ILS, the aircraft just goes into a WASM. Happened this evening on 1.0.7 in OBBI, trying to choose ILS30R and a few times on airports in Japan. Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS2020 Navdata Method: SIM DEFAULT OFP: Included WASM Error: WASM: Exception c000001d in gauge EFIS in module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a350/SimObjects/Airplanes/inibuilds-aircraft-a350-900/panel/inibuilds-A350.wasm Specs: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, NVIDIA RTX 2070, 16GB Autosave File: Included …
-
- 1 reply
- 904 views
-
-
I've noticed in the new update that there are constant fps drops every few seconds or so in the new a350 update 1.0.7 I have never encountered fps drops in the last update. and also when I landed the retard sound wouldn't stop playing even though I was already down on the ground I have a video from the Inibuilds discord server showing my exact issue credits to the owner Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_2025-04-09_08-50-16 (1) (1) (1).mp4
-
- 1 reply
- 858 views
-
-
Hello, everyone! After 1.0.7 update I noticed that every 3-4 seconds an FPS drop happens. I have never had this issue in the same airports earlier. This problem appeared right from the 1.0.7. FPS remains the same – about 60, but those little, quick freezes irritate.
-
- 4 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi @iniBuilds how about making engine and sensor covers an option in OIS. Many of the users like me, we start from the gate and in real life when you get the plane form gate engine and sensor covers are not there until or unless the plane is parked for extended duration of time. Please make it optional so that users who want to have the covers on they can do so from the OIS menu and people who don't want they can turn it off from the OIS menu. Regards
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Hello there, I am having issues with the A350. I am very used to the A320, in fact, I am a real pilot on the A320, but in the simulator, with the A350, the managed indication light is not present like on the A320, however, in the A350 you have an ALT (BUTTON) below the altitude window in the FCU, and that is confusing, as my aircraft WILL not be managed and will not follow VERTICAL NAVIGATION and or altitude constrains. For example, when I am passing the TOD, I get a message I have passed the TOD and I should start descending...in the A320, it will descend automatically when managed, following VNAV once altitude is set to a lower altitude that you want to descend...but …
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
On a recent flight with the A350 my joystick, throttle and mouse suddenly no longer worked. When I loaded a default aircraft controls were normal again. I also can't get the reversers to work as other users noted already. I'm using the thrustmaster Airbus joystick and throttle. I also noticed that there is now a "touch pointer" installed under controls. Don't know if that's related to the issue. Matt
-
-
- 10 replies
- 4.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I have linked and updated Navigraph for the A350, however it is only updating to Cycle 2503 r1, when the current version on the Navigraph app is showing AIRAC Cycle 2503 rev.4. I have unlinked and linked it, tried updating it again, restarted the sim. The simulator is updated with the latest Navdata. I attached photos for the example. I am on version 1.07, and have already deleted the WASM folder and performed the steps mentioned above again to see if it would fix it. Is this an issue or is it up to date?
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Hi @iniBuilds, I really like the new flight planning tool in OIS. Please add the CI option on the form as currently it does not have the CI option and most of the flight plans generated it gives CI 15. Also UAL2018 output format does not generate any OFP. Gives an error. Please look into it. Regards
-
- 0 replies
- 475 views
-
-
I've tried with rudder tiller both on and off but same result. In external view the wheel turns but nothing is happening...
-
- 7 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
When i'm in cruise the overspeed speed band on the PFD is constantly jumping up and down, I doubt it's correct, I'm on 1.0.7. Thanks!
-
- 2 replies
- 776 views
-
-
Hello there. Today, I had the first WASM Error after v1.0.1. The WASM carshed when I clicked the INSERT of the received f-pln. Trying to fly from RJTT to RJCC. PS: Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS2020 Navdata Method: SIM DEFAULT i9-13900k RTX 3090 RAM 32GB
-
-
- 9 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
-
Attached log and panel image WASM crash occured after I loaded the SIKOU STAR to VHHX, no approach was selectable so I assume theres also an issue with navdata as Navigraph does include full navdata for VHHX. Would like these crashes to be fixed, since the 1.0.6/7 update 70% of my flights in the 350 have ended in WASM crash, previously it wasnt so high. Routing: VTBS - VHHX SELKA1R SELKA A1 SANOT Y15 GUROK A202 VILAO/K0887F410 A202 ASSAD/K0887S1250 A202 SIKOU/N0478F410 SIKOU13 RTX4070, Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB RAM.
-
- 1 reply
- 966 views
-
-
As title says, WASM crash after rapidly loading autosaves. To reproduce: Do a normal flight to get a couple of autosaves Load into the sim on another flight Load one autosave Load another autosave, try and do so as quick as possible, as soon as you load one start pressing the button to load another Repeat process, load autosaves as quick as possible, until displays freeze OIS will likely not be frozen, but it will be useless as autosave loading is now not possible Info: Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS24 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: Not related Specs: Intel i5-13400F, NVIDIA RTX 3060 12G, 32GB o…
-
- 4 replies
- 2.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi There I've noticed in the latest version of the A350 for 2020, when I look at the EFB screen on the captain's side, I get a real FPS drop. Not sure why or what may be causing that, when I look away, FPS returns to a normal buttery smooth. Anyone else had this? For context, just flew OMDB --> VAAH, did a GSX turnaround and now flying back, no sim restart. Not looking for a hotfix, just want to report it. Thanks =)
-
- 1 reply
- 930 views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 946 views
-
-
See attached video Aufzeichnung 2025-04-05 171057.mp4
-
- 1 reply
- 744 views
-
-
The behaviour in Go Around seems generally quite poor. Today I tested 1.0.7 at FAOR 03R using the ILS Z approach. On the first approach I went around around 500AGL using the soft GA (works quite nicely on a superficial level) However passing 7000ft the Missed App calls for right turn to 206. The aircraft simply maintained runway heading and climbed as usual. When I checked the FPL page, the approach had reset and the next NAV point was "Manual" which is not correct for a missed approach. Additionally, on the second approach I landed the aircraft before performing a second Go Around again using Soft GA. This time however the autobrake never disengaged, so the a…
-
- 0 replies
- 818 views
-
-
I am flying at FL390 and then FL410. Winds aloft data is not loading for my current altitude but for lower as seen below. This messes up the DEST ETA and EFOB. Is this a known bug or a new one?
-
- 0 replies
- 694 views
-
-
Like the title. I noticed this issue with the recent updates, maybe started from 1.0.5 and later. When the plane in approach phase and both LOC and G/S are captured, the plane starts going pitch up and down slightly, but the closer it got to the airport, the worse it got. As video I posted shows, It almost plummets to the ground itself.
-
- 0 replies
- 800 views
-
-
-
Hey! I have calibrated my throttle quadrant in the OIS and everything, but when I set my physical throttle quadrant to TOGA it takes at least 3 - 5 seconds or more for the engines to go to full power in the sim and its pretty annoying, and I don't know whats wrong because I don't have this problem with any of the other airliners I have. I hope someone knows how to fix this.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Hello, I am interested in obtaining LVAR states for the A350 so we can use them for our virtual airline. We need to be able to track autopilot when it’s enabled disabled, fuel flow, flaps settings. Can we get a list of these for us to utilize in our acars program? It would help out our virtual airline a lot if we could get some assistance with this. Best regards, Joe
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I don't know if this has been reported or not but with the new update 1.0.6, the "100 Above" and "Minimums" callouts do not work even if the appropriate values has been inserted on MFD/FMS (Baro or Radio).
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
When I select an instrument departure or arrival for VHHX, the plane freeze. The simulator still works and I see animations of knobs and buttons but I every function doesn't work, it's like the plane know the waypoints exist (because there is the list on the flight plan) but after activating the flight plan, everything dies,hope you will get it fixed
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
-