Systems
693 topics in this forum
-
When in cruise I consistently get 60fps, however when ND is set to ARC and ZOOM my FPS will stay below 20. When removing ZOOM mode or changing to PLAN mode it will fix the issue.
-
- 1 reply
- 643 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello Since the update, I have the "screens frozen" wasm crash. I deleted the wasm folder before updating. I got it straight when I clicked on the Init Page on ground (so basically few minutes after loading the aircraft at the gate) Specs : i7-13700KF, RTX4070TI, 64go RAM WASM: Exception c000001d in gauge MFD in module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a350/SimObjects/Airplanes/inibuilds-aircraft-a350-900/panel/inibuilds-A350.wasm MSFS 2020 OFP : not relevant, I got the crash even before loading the FPLN Database : Navigraph 2504 thank you 1745051966.bin 1745051713.bin
-
- 5 replies
- 2k views
-
-
I cannot connect Navigraph to the EFB. I do everything like im supposed to, and in Navigraph it says im connected, but the EFB still shows the QR Code.
-
- 0 replies
- 481 views
-
-
Hi, The ground button on the EFB keeps blinking in orange when on the ground and during flight. What does it mean? Regards. Niels Bos
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Hey, I use the Airbus Thrustmaster Sidestick and read and followed the recommended sensitivity settings. But I find that on approach and landing, as the aircraft gets also slower, it tends to bank easily left and right, and it's really hard to maintain center line. The pitch up and down is a bit easier to control. Maybe this is correct behavior, I don't know. I am more looking for ideas and suggestions on how to maintain better directional control. I try to make small inputs, but maybe not small enough. 🙂 Also on lifting off, I almost always experience a roll behavior. -- nick
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
-
When the FLS is already deslected, the "DESELECT FLS" dialogue will still show up if click SELECT FLS button. The dialogue should read "SELECT FLS" at this time.
-
- 0 replies
- 741 views
-
-
I could connect Navigraph nor import my Flightplan into the FMS after the Update. Furthermore i couldnt even enter my flightplan manually, because it just deleted my inputs. So i reinstalled the game, cleared wasm folder, etc. Still had the same problem tho. So i would appreciate any help. Thank you
-
- 0 replies
- 624 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Any long flight I do over 10 hours the aircraft leaves the programmed route and heads off into the sunset. Somethings wrong , do not struggle with other developers aircraft. I do not have any discontinuities programmed. Latest flight from EGLL to SCEL left the route after 12 hours and turned right and headed off on its own. This is the 5th time I have tried a long route to no avail. Routes programmed from Simbrief.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
MSFS 2020, version 1.0.7 Top of descent time obviously showing incorrectly in FMS Flight Plan, not agreeing with what's shown on PERF page and not fitting in with waypoint times before and after. In this case, the time shown is one minute after predicted landing!
-
-
- 5 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
After re-installing the product, often when setting up the FMS for a flight clicking on a drop down menu or item does not work. I try several times in different parts of the control and after few of those the control often activates. Sometimes if never activates. Very frustrating and make the aircraft pretty much unusable. I remember having this issue when the product first came out, and a number of other users had the same issue. At some point, after several updates, the problem went away. But today, after reinstalling the last version, the problem has returned. This does not happen with 2024.
-
- 0 replies
- 725 views
-
-
Hi everyone, I’ve noticed a strange issue in MSFS 2024 with the A350. When I leave my PC alone for around 20 minutes (no mouse or keyboard input), and then move the mouse or touch any input device again, the A350 suddenly deploys the landing gear and immediately retracts it — all in a fraction of a second. It happens every time after a period of inactivity (even the same flight), and it’s not tied to any key press or controller input. It seems to trigger just by moving the mouse after being idle. Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea what could cause it. Thanks in advance for any help!
-
- 1 reply
- 945 views
-
-
Please help! had subscribed the Navigraph. When I had completed the authentication steps of navigraph,but the OIS no show the additional 'UPDATE DATA' and 'RESET NAVIGRAPH' options. So I can't update the navdata,and can't go into the terml chart.
-
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
hello so i don't belive the displays are supposed to behave like this but they do please watch the video i can't really describe it, i can really only show it INIBUILDS MSFS 2020 A350-900 Bug
-
- 0 replies
- 491 views
-
-
My device:9800X3DRTX 4070RAM: DDR5 32G (16*2)I remember it started from version 1.0.3. Shortly after takeoff, the FPS suddenly dropped, causing stuttering. It became completely unresponsive. The GPU usage dropped to 30-45%, and the CPU usage was at 20-30%.!
-
- 10 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Hello, It is noticed that when pulling the T/R into idle reverse, the airplane is still accelerating in it's taxi speed. Pulling the T/R's in idle is a common procedure in use to keep the taxi speeds reasonable, without heating up the brake temperatures. Can this be looked at? Cheers, E
-
- 2 replies
- 991 views
-
-
Hi @iniBuilds Managed vs selected speed ETA to TOD is the same whereas managed speed is M.85 compared to selected M.88. Technically, selected speed ETA to TOD should be earlier than managed but ETAs are the same for both managed vs selected speed. Looks like its a bug.
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Hi team, TCAS not giving any TA or RA when traffic in range even visible. TCAS and transponder both ON. set to TA/RA mode. GPWS does not generate any terrain callouts when flying low towards the mountains, gears up, flaps up. No terrain ahead, pull up, pull up, too low flaps, too low gear etc. GPWS system is selected on in SURV page as per FAQ section. Regards,
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Hello everyone, First, I would like to thank all those who had a hand in brining such an amazing aircraft to MSFS. Bravo! I have however, not seen an After Takeoff checklist in the electronic checklist menu ever since purchasing and installing v1.05. Even after each successive update, v1.06 and now v1.07, I have not had the After Takeoff checklist present in any on my iniBuilds A350 variants. It was not until I watched a few online tutorials that I discovered my missing checklist was not by design. So, I ask iniBuilds and fellow flight simmers if they have experienced this before, and if so how do I remedy the situation? I have run the updates per instru…
-
-
- 3 replies
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've made a post or two in the discord community forum but here for officialness: Regarding WASM: Upon entering the ANF menu to plan BTV exit: WASM: Exception c0000005 in gauge EFIS in module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a350/SimObjects/Airplanes/inibuilds-aircraft-a350-900/panel/inibuilds-A350.wasm Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS2020 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: TURBU7S TURBU Y107 TOBSO DCT BAKOR DCT CHI DCT GOTMO DCT ALAXI DCT TEA DCT SOR DCT ROSAS DCT ADEXI DCT NIBLO/N0497F380 DCT ABRAM/N0498F370 N163 GRT A403 SHATI/N0491F390 A403 SEB M214 GARIN UG655 ILDOR UM214 IVDIG/N0485F410 UM214 OKLAP/N0488F400 UM214 ETMIT UZ35 ITROL UQ44 AVA…
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I adjusted the FCU to increase speed. After a few seconds, it suddenly specified 0kt and began to slow down. It occurred just after takeoff, when I was trying to increase speed in the meantime because the climb stopped due to altitude restrictions.
-
- 0 replies
- 730 views
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 935 views
-
-
No matter what weights/passengers etc. get loaded from simbrief, my ZFWCG is always 25.93. is there something I'm doing wrong? What's the procedure when loading with gsx?
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
Hello, Please see the picture attached: After clicking the simbrief import the number of pax doesn't match the totals... Totals PAX : 255 but on the picture: Aft economy PAX: 53 fwd economy PAX: 43 premium economy PAX: 9 First PAX: 7 So totals should be : 112 (unless you have more than 100 crew members on that plane, including pilots..) MSFS2020 - VATSIM - Activesky - Mobiflight
-
- 2 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I am using the TCA airbus sidestick as a rudder in this situation, I turned on RUDDER CTRL TILLER and I pushed back. After starting my taxi I tried to to turn my nose wheel but I would continue in a straight heading. The nose wheel turns physically in the exterior view as well.
-
- 2 replies
- 938 views
-