Systems
693 topics in this forum
-
After "hotfix" 9, the aircraft automatically deletes my autosteps. It does not allow me to change anything, even when I have selected that the system should not import the autostep automatically. I addressed the issue to inibuilds two weeks ago without any reply. I have reinstalled the aircraft to see it it works and it doesn't. For some reason, there seems to be an increased amout of bugs appearing after the updates than when it was first released which is extremely frustrating. Anyone knows how to fix it?
-
- 0 replies
- 787 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Evening all. 2 issues I've noticed with the latest version of the A350, wondering if anyone else has too... 1) When selecting reverse, it automatically applies max reverse, I cant just active the reverser and have idle reverse. Its max reverse or nothing. (Pressing F1 my key bind to idle the throttle, then holding F2 to advance the throttle further into the reverse does nothing, i press F1 and it jumps into max reverse...i press F2, it also jumps into max reverse...Pressing F1 again to idle the engine, causes it to stay in max reverse. Only way out is to advance my throttle on my joystick) 2) T/O Config...pressing the button doesn't ch…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
-
I thought it would be solved. Every time I want to zoom on the airport map on the PFD, the plane freezes and cannot be controlled. Does inibuilds know about this problem? MFS2020..
-
- 0 replies
- 640 views
-
-
Hi there, I saw some people have this issue in 2024, but I also have it in MSFS2020! I got twice WTF.dll after taking off EGLL to KSEA. Aircraft: A350-900, A350-1000 Simulator: FS2020 Navdata Method: Navigraph i9-13900k RTX 3090 RAM 32GB
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
There are NO options for a Navigraph connection like a QR Code.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Hello, Together with my previous bug reports for 1.0.8, I have another really annoying and frustrating bug with A350. I am making flights almost every night and generally I am trying to fly with A350 as I like that bird. But here after sitting 6 hours and 20 min flight from KJFK to EHAM, simulator is frozen! This is third time happening with A350 (not the same route, completely different routes), waste of almost 20 hours, not with any other aircraft. I can hear the sounds, I hear the warning sounds when I disconnected autopilot for example, plane is moving, when I press the ESC button aircraft sounds go away and I can hear the menu item sounds when I hoover m…
-
-
- 7 replies
- 4.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
FS2020 v1.0.9 A350-900 SiamFlight – VTBS Suvarnabhumi Airport scenery Hi, while I was in flight (VTSP-VTBS) ATC changed my arrival rwy from the programmed ( 20L ILSZ LIBI1C arrival ) to 20R RNV LEBI1D arrival, as I reprogrammed the new one the MFD froze, the airplane was still flyable anyway. I have tried a couple more short flights with the same attival, planned 20L and then changed while in flight, to 20R, and everytime the MFD froze, so you should be able to replicate this easily.
-
-
- 1 reply
- 663 views
-
-
Hello everyone! I finally bought A350 today and I really enjoy it! Thank you for developing this amazing aircraft!! But first day, I recognized one serious probrem. When cruising on the A350, if I disconnect the AP, a WASM CLASH will occur. I've done several test flights, and while there is no problem in disconnecting the AP during climb or before landing, but accidentally disconnecting the AP while cruising always seems to result in a WASM clash. ▽ I took a video for this probrem. ▽ Also, I noticed that when that CLASH occurs, the message will be displayed on the OIS for just a moment. (screenshot on the attachment file) Thi…
-
-
- 1 reply
- 932 views
-
-
I was quite hopeful that I could complete my flight from VHHH-EGLL, no AP disconnect and LNAV worked. Until I inserted the STAR of EGLL. Apart from this, I also had high EGT with ENG1 at 300+degrees before starting, and the speedbrake working in the opposite sense when on AP. Quite disappointed, 10 versions in and still many basic issues. The new features are great, but only when the bugs are fixed. I'd rather roll back to 1.0.8. Aircraft: A350-1000 Simulator: FS2020 Navdata Method: In-Sim OFP: Not related WASM Error: WASM: Exception c0000005 in gauge MFD in module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a350/SimObjects/Airplanes/inibuilds-aircraft-a350-100…
-
- 1 reply
- 739 views
-
-
I had this WASM crash when I inserted "KUDAS" wpt. To reproduce Load at gate Power on aircraft (Battery, GPU) Start initializing MCDU in accordance with DIFFRIPS rule Insert "KUDAS" point System freeze Information Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS20 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: //attached// Specs: i7-13700K, GTX 4060, 32GB Autosave: disabled WASM: Exception c0000005 in gauge MFD in module [further on screen] LTAIUUEE_PDF_1747123521.pdf
-
- 1 reply
- 976 views
- 1 follower
-
-
When roll with AP on, the behavior of the spoilerons is reversed. That is when roll to the left the staboard side (right wing) spoilerons extend instead of the spoilerons on the port side (left wing). When roll with AP off, they behave right.
-
-
- 6 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
Since version 1.0.9, the simulator begins to freeze after a certain period when instrument displays (DUs) are popped out into separate windows. ・I have been leaving the FO-side DU and the lower-center DU popped out in separate windows. ・So far, all freezes have occurred right before step climbs. ・In Task Manager, Flightsimulator.exe is shown as “Not Responding.” ・Once I close the popped-out DU windows, the simulator immediately becomes responsive again. All functions, including autopilot and camera controls, return to normal, but the simulation time resumes from the moment of the freeze. ・I have already updated from version 1.0.9 to 1.0.10. …
-
- 2 replies
- 975 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello, I would like to summarize a few bugs with 1.0.9. I have prepared a flight from New York (KJFK) to Amsterdam (EHAM). I have updated navigraph cycle. But with two different try, I got AIRPORT NOT IN DATABASE error when I tried to import the flight plan. I also tried to enter them manually but neither KJFK nor EHAM could be entered to the MCDU. I got config pitch trim not in T.O Range warning, screenshot attached. As can be seen, it is adjusted very well as per the reference, I also tried to change it manually but no chance. Also before get this error, T.O Config item for take off checklist cannot be turned to green, it stayed blue. (Not happened on …
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello, I could fina lly hear the cabin announcement first time since the product is released but I suppose there is something wrong with it. In order to hear it from the cockpit, I have to keep transmit button selected for the CAB even though receive is already selected. If I do this I can clearly hear the announcements but this time I have to select VHF1 transmit every time in order to talk with others/ATC. And also, I got cabin is ready for landing announcement just after take off 🙂
-
- 0 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
When I clicked SYNC, the weather did not sync automatically. I use REX WEATHER software
-
- 0 replies
- 967 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi guys, up until v 1.0.7 when connect Ext 1 and Ext 2 from overhead panel, the connect sequence was fine and reflected normal Airbus behaviour. But since 1.0.8 to 1.0.10 when you connect the ext 1 and exr 2 there is a long delay before it brings the electric current from external powers. There is a delay in clank sound.
-
- 3 replies
- 913 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Like the title. Autosave files and FPL attached down below. I think 719.bin is closer to the time that the issue occurred. Turbulence setting is Medium and AP disc protection is on. Still waiting the day that AP on this airplane can work properly........ https://fly.volanta.app/flights/12dba7a2-4c2d-4d1f-8392-2c5386b40078 1745667719.bin 1745668912.bin RCTPRJCC_PDF_1745656583.pdf
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Level-off symbol being incorrect during the whole climb, even BEHIND the aircraft symbol...😅
-
- 0 replies
- 872 views
-
-
At V1.08, I used my keyboard keybinds to calibrate the throttle which is quite similar with the way i did in Headwind A330 (although reverse key settings are not working, i have to hold decrease throttle key for max reverse). But in the new version, after I deleted the WASM files, I have to re-calibrate the throttle setting, howerver, the percentage does not move when I decrease or increase throttles, it just stays at 50 percent. So I cant use my keybind like before to operate this aircraft, I tried uninstall and reinstall and delete WASM files, but not working!
-
- 1 reply
- 887 views
-
-
As titled, EGT exceeds 300 degrees for both engine, none started. Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS2020 Navdata Method: In-Sim OFP: Not related WASM Error: N/A Specs: 9800X3D, RTX 3070 8G, 64G RAM
-
- 3 replies
- 889 views
-
-
Hi there, I flew 1.0.8 yesterday and performance was acceptable (AMD 7950X3D/64GB RAM/RTX 5090 32MB/ PImax Crystal light) in VR. Today I updated to 1.0.9 and it is simply unusable. I tested also (today) with the FSL A320 (which was the most demanding product on my computer) and had no issues with performance (so this is not an issue with my system) I am not sure what Inibuilds meant with perfomance improvement on 1.0.9, but it is definitely a huge step backwards for me. Will have to hangar this bird until another update comes along (and hopefully comes with acceptable performance)
-
-
- 18 replies
- 10.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Release the parking brake and the machine will drift. Have you ever encountered this situation? How to solve it?
-
- 0 replies
- 678 views
-
-
As shown below, I updated this bird via the inibuild installer and now I can't fly it anymore. I tried manual input for both airports and even other airports too, but nothing. I tried reinstalling the aircraft but the problem persist... Why is this happening? Anyone? Thanks.
-
-
- 2 replies
- 2.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have never battled to load a flight plan, using simbrief but after the update I find it impossible to insert the plan. It comes up in the company route section which i have tried selecting and then click insert and nothing happens? I don't know what has changed or is it a bug?
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
As in the title, when transferring the clearance request to the mailbox there is no send button like in previous versions
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-