Systems
496 topics in this forum
-
When in ARC mode on the nav display selecting any other mode (PLAN, NAV, VOR or LS) the range selector increases one level by itself. For example, starting with with 40 NM set on the range selector knob and the ND set to ARK. Set the ND to NAV and the range knob will move to 80 NM. This happens in both the left and right seat. The opposite is also true. When in any mode that is not ARC, the range will be decreased by one level when selecting ARC on the ND.
-
-
- 5 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
How to input a holding at present position? Thank you.
-
- 0 replies
- 853 views
-
-
Currently 10 hours in to EGLL-WSSS and have noticed a couple of things since the latest update. Upon departure, the PERF page would instantly switch to DES phase with no way of forcing the FL to reinstate the CLB phase. I was not able to fly the managed ascent of the SID. Once cleared for cruise altitude, the CLB phase would initiate after selecting 20000 or above. Whilst in CRZ, selecting an altitude below 20000 would initiate the DES page, without actually selecting to descend. Secondly, "Cabin ready" appears permanently. No way of clearing. As said, minor issues and not something i've encountered in previous versions.
-
-
- 9 replies
- 30.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I was vectoring to the final approach course for the ILS on 26R at EDDM. I selected direct and CRS IN to the fix outside the final approach fix. The FMA showed HDG in green and NAV in blue. The ND showed a solid green line on the inbound course between the fix and the intercept point and a solid green line from my plane symbol to the intercept point with a green circle at the intercept point. I was approaching the final approach course 30 degrees off of the inbound course. When the plane reached the intercept point circle the inbound course line turned to a dashed line and the plane continued on the original heading. I selected a heading back to intercept the inbound cour…
-
- 0 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Hi guys, @iniBuilds since last few updates the jepp charts(Navigraph) don't get unpin when press the unpin button next the chart tile. Instead you have press unipin next to the tile and then press the pin/unpin button at the bottom (next to chart types) to make the chart tile disappear. It used to work great in the initial builds. Please fix this.
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
The external lights have not been working for me for about a month now v1.2.3. In the video I the batteries on along with the gpu connected and all the lights set to the on position and they just dont work 😞 Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 2026-03-13 14-12-01.mp4
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Hello, developers, I hope it will be helpful for you from me just to sent logs from a clean install of A350 (as for 13. 3. 2026, the new version). There are some issues, a bit flicker of displays and a lot of errors and warnings from the dev console. I hope it is helpful. So far I loaded and compiled WASM. One thing is solved for me -- the plane automaticaly no longe crashes to a building during waiting for yellow "FLY" button 🙂 It's moving a bit, but it stops immediately. Files: Video [mkv]: Flickering displays Log01: What errors it wrote when selected from menu (nothing else, just selected) Log02: Separated Errors/Warnings/Messages. My HW: AMD 795…
-
- 0 replies
- 613 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Yea, after a while I tried A350 again, my flight from KOCD to WSSS was great, so I tried WSSS to LKPR and it crashed over himalayas, aircraft flew normally straight in line, but nothing repond, no butons, nothing. Waste of time.
-
-
- 2 replies
- 799 views
-
-
Small bug: When crossing the International Date Line, the route depiction on the Enroute page in the EFB disappears. It also affects the Day/Night map selection. No effect on the flight.
-
-
- 1 reply
- 951 views
-
-
Hi Team, Regarding the current behaviour of elevator trim after landing/rollout is that it will automatically set to a value that will enable based on THS. Based on observation IRL, the elevator trim should be set to neutral (I believe 4 degrees up). Can this be looked into and whether this logic needs to be corrected. Thanks, Wisam
-
-
- 8 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Hello dear iniBuilds Team, With the amount of GPS interference increasing and thus being exposed more frequently to it, I was wondering regarding the TERR SYS. The GPS interference triggers spurious TAWS warnings (PULL UP). According to the Supplementary Procedures for GNSS Interference, it suggests to consider turning the TERR SYS off: After turning TERR SYS off, the spurious PULL UP warnings should then cease if I understand correctly: TAD: Terrain Awareness Display TCF: Terrain Clearance Floor What I was wondering, the iniBuilds A350 still continues generating those warnings, even after disabling the T…
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I think it may be probably related to data between msfs and navigraph. Most reports i seen are using navigraph. And I also encounter the first time WASM crash after I subscribing navigraph and using it as navadata method. Before subscription, I never encounter any WASM crash in A350, even after 1.2.1 update. So I hope dev try to figure out whether this point is the problem.
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
You can see here that the VNAV path calculation still needs work. The aircraft is predicting that it will not meet the AT 4000 constraint at CAMEL. However, the calculated descent path is just too shallow. The aircraft is only descending at 500 fpm and having to add thrust to maintain speed. Why not calculate a steeper path that can be done as an IDLE descent and therefore also meet the constraint at CAMEL? This is just one example of what is not an isolated incident. Of course there are plenty of other errors with VNAV and the aircraft's altitude and speed predictions which I have reported elsewhere and am looking forward to seeing some progress on.
-
-
- 5 replies
- 3.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
After load trhe A350 in MSFS24 there is no cockpit in the plane. From outside all is OK
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
Hello, I would like to know where the inibuilds a350 route folder is located so that I can place the simbrief generated .fpl file in the correct folder. Thanks for considering my question. Regards, Marco
-
-
- 7 replies
- 4.1k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Every new load of a game is a crash (aircraft crashed, not as a software, as an aicraft in the game). So everytime I fly the new flight (after movin the aircraft by set departure on FS2024 map) I wait, crash, restart (by a button restart) and then it is ok. I get the FS24 tends to move aircrafts on the ground, happens to me even with other aircrafts, but only A350 crashes during that.
-
- 0 replies
- 456 views
-
-
I've noticed issue with the auto emergency descent logic where I'm unable to disarm the function. Usually by pressing the arm function twice (if automatically activated) or once (if manually activated) I should be able to disarm the function and complete the emergency descent manually and as desired, but the auto function keeps activating and prohibiting me from manually selecting a desired heading and altitude. Has anyone else been having issues? WhatsApp Video 2025-12-26 at 8.10.58 AM.mp4
-
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I have a pre-created flight plan which is displaying correctly in the 'route selection' screen. However when pressing *INSERT nothing happens and I can't get the flight plan to load. What am I missing here?
-
- 1 reply
- 775 views
- 1 follower
-
-
couple questions regarding walk around mode: 1) how do you access the refuel panel and coupling? like where speciically do you click? can you control the refueling from here? can you call the refuel truck from here? 2) how can you open the avionics bay door? i can't find the clickspot:
-
- 0 replies
- 648 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I know there are things that I changed but I'd like to start over from scratch. What would be the procedure? TIA
-
- 0 replies
- 550 views
-
-
Hi, Since Sim Update Beta 5, Simulation Paused sometimes flickers several times.... Like you display the Charts Page in the OIS, and you see the message Simulation Paused for very short time but repeating several times in a row flickering on and of. Any idea what could cause that?
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
As seen in the attached screenshot the display brightness of all cockpit displays isn't coherent at the same brightness setting. This issue is very noticable when selecting lower brightness settings via the DU master switch.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Has anyone had issues getting the aircraft to brake when all engines are inoperative? Brake pressure shows on the system display however the aircraft doesn't slow down, even with autobrake. There's no indication showing either in this scenario of whether the braking is in normal, alternate or emergency modes either, nor does the braking pressure really indicate whether the braking is being modulated through accumulator pressure.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Morning All I have recently moved over to VR and its fantastic Unfortunatley the A350 cannot be used as you cannot interact with the CDU despite being able to use everything else. I have seen a couple of older posts about this but nothing for quite a while and no soloution , there was a reply from someone at Inibuilds who suggested cleaning the WASM which I have done many times and still no joy ;-( Does anyone know the current situation of this error and if IniBuilds are in the process of sorting it? Do I need to submit a ticket directly to Inibulds? Many Thanks in advance Paul
-
-
- 9 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi all, Sometimes I encounter this inconsistency ( screenshot attached ) after I insert the fuel and load parameters. It’s something known or I’m missing something? Thanks, Michele
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-