Systems
497 topics in this forum
-
Hello everyone, I’d like to ask whether other users are experiencing the same issue regarding limited EFB functionality in VR Mode on MSFS 2024 with the A350-900. When running the simulator in VR Mode, several EFB functions appear to be restricted or non-functional. Affected EFB functions Wheel chocks apply/remove External power connect/disconnect SimBrief import Fuel entry and apply Weight entry and apply Other related EFB interactions Because wheel chocks cannot be removed and fuel cannot be loaded, it becomes impossible to operate the aircraft from the gate. I’d l…
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Aircraft Version: v1.2.0 (Latest as of Jan 18, 2026) Simulator Version: MSFS 2024 Issue Type: Avionics / Display Logic Description: I am running the latest update (v1.2.0) and the Vertical Situation Display (VSD) is still failing to render the Trajectory Prediction Vector when in Selected Vertical Speed (V/S) mode. The display only draws the FMS Flight Plan profile (the geometric path to the waypoints). It does not show the green trajectory line indicating the aircraft's actual path based on the current V/S input, even when that input deviates significantly from the profile. Steps to Reproduce: Cruise or descend in the A350 (v1.2.0). Select NAV lateral mode and V/S vertic…
-
- 0 replies
- 863 views
-
-
Dear all, is it possible to enter a custom vertical restriction in the A350? for exapmle if i want to be at a certain altitude 5nm from a given waypoint? if yes, how can this be done? many thanks!
-
- 0 replies
- 695 views
-
-
Hey Inibuilds Team I know this might be a bit of a strange request, but I'm currently working on a thesis on WASM Crashes. The Hypthotis rn is, can I reduce WASM Crashes, if the code uses the JSF-AV rules? Before I go any further, I'm trying to gather some more information on WASM Crashes and their causes. If you could provide me with some details on the WASM crashes you had, i'd really appreciate that. I'm especally interested in the following points. Which programming language did you use for the A350/A340? What are the top reasons the aircraft experiences a WASM Crash? (For example, code runs into an unhandled exception, triggering an error that i…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I know the title sounds a bit weird when you don't know what exactly I am talking about, but the Autopilot is not able to follow a turn over the Bohai Sea from the waypoint ORAVA to the waypoint UNSEK. This is a standard routing in rl, which is flown by flights crossing from northern Chinese into Korean airspace. When you try to fly this section, the plane will proceed to do a 360° turn. This is the second out of two times this has happened to me while overflying this section. I don't really know if this is even worth reporting, I still figured this might be of interest to you. The exact routing if anyone is trying to recreate this is: MUDOT ORAVA UNSEK A…
-
- 2 replies
- 901 views
- 1 follower
-
-
This issue is still present and does not appear to have been resolved. Issue Summary The aircraft will not maintain a constant manual bank angle. When hand-flying, the bank angle slowly but continuously increases in the direction of the turn without any control input. Steps to Reproduce Disable the autopilot. Establish a manual bank angle between approximately 20–30 degrees. Release all control input and attempt to maintain that bank through a 180° or 360° turn. Repeat the test under the following conditions: Flaps up Flaps down Climbing turns …
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I just got the A350 last week and have had several very enjoyable flights in it. Some questions though about the step climb logic with auto step climb: A couple of my flights the Auto Step Climb worked perfectly with the imported Simbrief Step Points; however some other flights where the plane also just decides to not step when it gets to the point and deletes it. For eg, right now I am flying NZAA-KJFK. My simbrief FP had an initial CRZ of FL350, but I decided to start at FL330 given performance. So, the steps: CLB to CRZ FL330 [My own added OPT Step to FL350] FMS decided in 300nm from CRZ. Then continued with the planned Simbrief Steps: STE…
-
- 2 replies
- 3.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
When flying the A350 with FD off and pulling the heading selector no heading bug is displayed on the ND. On the PFD the heading marker is displayed correctly. The same is also true for the iniBuilds A330. In the Fenix A320 for example the heading bug is displayed correctly. Is this a buggy bug or did I miss something?
-
- 1 reply
- 981 views
-
-
Aircraft: A35K Simulator: FS24 sim update 4 Navdata Method: Simbrief GSX Pro , AutoSave enabled (but useless) Specs: RTX 4070 12GB WASM with A350 Inibuilds v1.2.0 (but was also happening on previous versions) This is really frustating since each time i'm doing long haul flight, it is always ending up to this kind of WASM. cockpit is getting freezed during the flight and i have no other choices to stop the flight. Aircraft Title : A350-1000 (Default Cabin) Object ID : 491520 RegisterSimVarValueWatcher: Couldn't parse variable "K:INIB.SET_THROTTLE_REVERSE_ON_AXIS" (with units: number) Invali…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
-
As seen in the recording, I am experience severe fluctuations of Engine Fuel Flow indications on all displays. This occurs on almost all flights, especially in the Engine Startup and Cruise phases. It happens sporadically (in that the indications fluctuate a lot and then stabilize, and then start fluctuating after a minute or two again). Fluctuations can cause the Fuel Flow to drop to 0 or climb up to the millions, and it hinders pilots' abilities to gauge current engine indications. I have re-installed MSFS2024 and the ini a350 in the timeframe that I have experienced this bug, and both have not fixed the issue. How could I fix this or would this be fixed in the ne…
-
- 0 replies
- 663 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello, Have experienced another WASM issue a flight after my most recent WASM in A350-900. Events: Cold dark procedure from gpu. Taxi to runway, take off. Climb to cruising altitude (could only make it to 26,000ft rather than 36,500ft). Only 30-40 minutes in, the aircraft goes into a random circle pattern and continues on, but cockpit completely freezes apart from overhead panel (no warning signs come up). After BABOR waypoint, aircraft enters the strange balloon/circle pattern. I have attached WASM Console Log as message length doesn't allow me to copy and paste without exceeding maximum length, also including .bin files. …
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Hello, I just purchased the A350. I love this aircraft, but I thought the product was stable. First flight without any problems. Second flight: orange screens lit up (WASM)... and on the third and fourth flights: it was impossible to initiate a descent (T/D). If I engage vertical descent on autopilot... nothing happens, it maintains altitude. I fly the A320 (Fenix) regularly and don't encounter this problem. Can you help me with this T/D and autopilot issue? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand why the autopilot doesn't respond when I switch to V/S manually.
-
- 1 reply
- 741 views
-
-
hi, sequence 1. APU start 2. APU Gen is running 3. Disconnect GPU 4. APU Gen is going off WASM cleared, GSX latestet version any ideas? thank you
-
- 0 replies
- 514 views
-
-
Yesterday I bought the a350, and when I loaded into a flight, none of the systems turned on, and yes I’m pretty sure I did everything right, but none of the switches would turn on, therefore I couldn’t fly, I’ve tried resetting the game, deleting and reinstalling the plane, but nothing works, please help should I return it?
-
-
- 13 replies
- 3.7k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello all! Tbh, I am really pissed off. Each update fixes something but break another thing. Now one of the essential feature is not working properly, which is VNAV!. Last time I've reported incorrect TCAS callouts but no one from ini team had a look at it. Now I am in trouble with VNAV (not happened just one time!). During the climb, aircraft stop climbing at random altitude even though there is no restriction or mode/target altitude change. For example, I set climb to FL240 with managed mode, but it stop climbing at FL120, then I push the altitude button, it continue to climb but stops again at FL175... So in order to reach desired altitude, I have to push th…
-
-
- 13 replies
- 33.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Before I was banned from the Discord, I saw a community post about pitch rotation being completely wrong. Eddie said months ago that it was logged, yet nothing has changed months after saying it was logged (iirc) Claiming the flight model is “the best" or this aircraft is "ultimate" is not at all the case even multitude of updates later, performance and less WASM crashes sure, that is nice but the focus needs to be drawn back to the things that matter. Both the A350 and A340 suffer from completely wrong pitch rotation and a pitch-up jerk after raising the gear / immense pitch sensitivity last I was told this is from the transition to direct law to normal law but I doubt t…
-
-
- 5 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
cockpit gone after 1.1.7, msfs 2024 su 3 and su4 beta.I tried to reinstall but cockpit is still invisible
-
-
- 18 replies
- 12.7k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Now, i dont know if i am missing something, but my A350 is unable to climb further than FL350. I did a flight from KJFK to EDDM, my first one since i bought MSFS2024, but i did this flight plenty of times in MSFS2020. But in this moment, i have 18 tonnes of fuel on Board and a GW of 182 tonnes. The plane is unable to climb further, it tries and maybe it would have made it after 5 hours or something. I goes up with 600 fpm, than loses speed and goes down and gains maybe 20 feet in the process, but after climbing like 700 feet after 10 minutes at 4x sim rate, it kinda stops. The recommended FL in the FMGC is FL413, and i have 18 knots of tailwind wich should'nt have impacte…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I flew the A350 today from LSZH to EGKK. I set up the FMC and autopilot as I usually do, and I think I did it correctly. The flight plan had no discontinuities and the magenta line for the route appeared and was checked and confirmed from takeoff to touchdown on the ND. However, when I got airborne and activated the autopilot, instead of NAV appearing in the mode annunciator panel at the top of the PFD, "RWY NAV" appeared. I have never seen that before, and the inibuilds A250 manual does not seem to mention it. Also, the route was no longer shown as a solid magenta line, but as a dashed yellow line. I disconnected the AP and hand-flew the aircraft to intercept the ro…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
-
Hello I just installed the A350 yesterday. Everything is up to date. I use Navigraph Navdata. The UTC times looks really weird. And it happened midflight. I think it was around Munich at the waypoint KUNOD but I'm not really sure, I just noticed it around this point. Looks like the problem is present for a long time. I found a thread from March of this year. Anyone knows a workaround? Thanks all! Patrick EDFHHEGN_PDF_1767118671.pdf
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
PDC requests sent from the A350 (MSFS24, v1.1.1) don't reach SayIntentions, after xfering to mailbox and pressing send the message disappears without being sent. Its available when pressing recall in the mailbox, but pressing send again does the same thing. This isn't a problem on the part of SI, messages sent through other aircraft like the Fenix 320 are processed normally
-
-
- 20 replies
- 10.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Has anyone had, or have a fix for, the ECAM handing on the 350? I have a problem where after clearing the initial failed system, each secondary failure page immediately gets 'ticked' off without giving me time to run the procedure correctly. It subsequently speeds through the ECAM procedure until it gets to the status page.
-
- 10 replies
- 4.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
After take off with Flaps 2 at about 500 ft above ground, the airplane suddenly pitches up to about 40° pitch up. Countering that with stick full forward doesn't work. After a few seconds, the aircraft starts responding to stick inputs again. This only happens in MSFS 2020, I have never seen such behavior in MSFS 2024.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-