Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. Started by ksp100,

    Hi, Until v1.2.0, the Lvar for the speed value displayed on the FCU used to be INI_AIRSPEED_DIAL. However, since v1.2.0 that does not appear to be the case, at least if you are in managed mode. If you are at cruise, with the speed in managed mode, if you turn the dial to preselect a new speed, whilst the number on the screen changes, INI_AIRSPEED_DIAL doesn't change. So my question is what Lvar is being used to display that value? Thanks, Kevin

    • 1 reply
    • 785 views
  2. Started by Stonywolf,

    Hello team Thanks again for the Xbox update for the A350, but I'd like to report an installation issue. And thanks again for your work 👌🏼

      • Like
    • 7 replies
    • 3.5k views
  3. Started by BazAir,

    Hi, I have noticed over the last few flights the Navigraph airport information map for the arrival destination does not populate when you attempt to load on the main screen in order to setup your BTV exit off the runway. A yellow message appears stating it is not available. When on ground the departure airport is fine. Once in the air at cruise it becomes unavailable. Not sure if this has already been reported or not.

      • Thanks
    • 6 replies
    • 3.1k views
  4. I’m currently using MSFS 2024. Recently I’ve mainly been flying the ini A350, and when I adjust the QNH or switch to STD, the simulator freezes for about one second and then returns to normal. Even after disabling and deleting the add-on, the same symptom persists. my addon -rex atmos core2024 -dynamicLOD -gsx -chase plane -etc

  5. I attempted doing first A350 flight in FS2024, which resulted in WASM crash. After that I reloaded and tried restoring flight from autosave. However, whenever I load saved state, aircraft immediately resets to cold and dark and starts gliding down. I tried loading multiple saves, but same thing is happening for all of them. On 2020, while WASM crashes were a common occurrence, the flights could be restored from saves, but on 2024 saves are not working.

    • 1 reply
    • 872 views
  6. Hi, I am trying to install the A350 in MSFS2024, but get an Error which I can't read since it immediately disappears. I am trying to install the aircraft into my community folder. Any help is appreciated Juergen Mader

    • 0 replies
    • 535 views
  7. In the manual its says to press Left Ctrlkey to activate keyboard input. But when I press that key the orange message is not appearing and I cannot use my keyboard to enter values. My specs; Xbox X, external keyboard, SU4, v1.1.8). Do I have to map the key or is it a bug?

  8. As the main point states, how do I turn this off? Thank you.

    • 1 reply
    • 604 views
  9. recently with the new update the a350 does not level off the wings and stays in in a rolling state, happens usually after getting a direct to from atc. been happening for the last 5 flight i had

  10. 1.2.1 seems to have introduced a bug on the Fuel/Load page. After inputting ZFW, ZFWCG, and Block fuel, the fuel prediction to dest appears. This part works as it always has. But it shows a massive "Extra" value at the bottom of the page. In 1.2.0, this value worked as it should - it was (Trip Fuel - Block Fuel). So if your Block was 50 and your Trip was 38, Extra was 12. Now, Extra appears to show the difference between the Block fuel and the currently loaded fuel (Block Fuel - Loaded Fuel). So if my Block fuel is 50 but I've only loaded 15, Extra shows 35. If you refuel the plane progressively, you can watch the Extra value slowly move towards the corre…

      • Like
    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  11. 1. Try the SU5 Beta 2. Use time acceleration

  12. Started by WernerAir,

    Hi there, was anything changed in the way step climbs are planned in the last update? I am asking because I am trying to insert a step climb from FL 400 to FL 410 at waypoint TEDGO during a flight from EFHK to LEMG. As can be seen in the first screenshot below, the step climb is recorded in the Step Climbs page of the DMU (right side) , but no (S/C) marker is inserted in the flight plan (left side). Also, the CRZ Perf page of the DMU still announced the Top of Descent, and the planned step climb is not announced here as it was before (second screenshot, right side). I am not sure this is the intended behavior...

    • 0 replies
    • 599 views
  13. I switched to FS2024 and I can't use A350 anymore 😞 Right after the loading the aircraft, it immediately crashes. Then it is visible it is "moving itself" somewhere (by itself). In the systems I specifically set up Cold and Dark as a default, but it is not avail. I tried various locations, on the runway, anywhere, but it always crashes. A350 is for 3 months unusable for me.

    • 1 reply
    • 789 views
  14. 1.2.1 just dropped for Xbox. My excitement has quickly turned to disappointment as I cannot select the first SID in the dropdown menu on the MCDU for departure out of EDI. Aaaaargghhhh.

  15. Posted this before, but seems to have gone quiet. First SID in list is not selectable. Photo is 24 departure from Edinburgh - GOSA1C not selectable. Plane still does not follow NAV on departure, but that’s a separate matter.

  16. This has happend like 20 times, When I fly the ini A350, The plane systems crash and it goes a random direct, For example all the screen freeze but the plane still flies and it goes in a random direction. I try to click any buttons and it does nothing. The plane going random directions has happend so many times now. Why does it keep doing this?

  17. Relatively minor issue, but I believe I've found an area of corrupted data in the downloadable A350 terrain database. Along the Namibia/Angola border, there's an E-W strip where terrain projects too far into the Atlantic, and then the inland terrain is a weird mix of water and very tall mountains - the highest mountains on earth, in fact! The real-world terrain here is quite low elevation, and there are certainly no mountains or lakes like that.

      • iniBuilds
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by Rezab,

    Hi, In the ECAM, which one is correct? I was watching a YouTube video and I saw GND SPLRs in the real A350. On my Inibuilds A350 it shows GND SPLRS. Thanks, Reza Behrooz

  19. Hi Dev & All ! Yesterday afternoon, the FMS2 become totally freezed. The last action before was encoding my F-plan [LFBO - EBLG, Navigraph Simbrief, Airac up to date] into the FMS2. Next action was setting the BTV on the ND F/O. After that, when returning on the FMS2, it was totally freezed : no "round pointer" on it, impossible to select anything else directly with my mouse pointer. FMS1 worked normally (Cross pointer present, able to navigate on menu, selecting, encoding), ND's selector returned on "Arc" after "Plan" for the BTV. So, I'd turned off the PDF 30sec to restart it -> no fix, FMS2 stay freezed (FMS1 ok). Had tryed to restart the plane "Cold &…

  20. Hi Inibuilds team! First of all I would like to begin with showing appreciation for the A350. It's a great aircraft. I bought it not too long ago. It went smooth with the 1.2.0 update. Some minor issues here and there but nothing major. You released an update. The latest 1.2.1 and it is not flyable anymore. I cannot fly for more than 1 hour and when i insert the STAR and rwy details in the FMC WASM error starts going. I've reinstalled the aircraft, disabled all addons and also cleaned the WASM folder 20 times. Can you explain to me as a customer of inibuilds how this product went from usable to not usable with one update. I believe you do have quality controls but i …

  21. Hello, after entering the information from simbrief and using the correct aircraft in simbrief, when im flying a long haul flight like 14-15 hours, i am always getting this error in the FMS. I cant find anyway to fix it even by re-entering the values again, adjusting the CL, adjusting the fuel by small increments, changing the tropopause. this happens when the aircraft is fully loaded and is full of fuel. It doesnt happen on light flights like 5-8 hours. Using XBOX series X running 1.1.9 and still hasnt been fixed. plane: airbus a350-900 ULR as well as other a350 variants.

  22. Started by Krazix,

    Hello, i was flying with he A350-900 Default Cabin, and the plane just died i wasn't able to turn on the APU, the engines nothing this happened 2 times mid flight i need help, thank you!! By the way the the nose landing gear does not deploy using the gravity leve I just tried with the A350-1000 and its the same thing, but all the gears drop in this version, i cant activate the emergy power either!!

    • 0 replies
    • 916 views
  23. Hi, Noticed a bug that could bring issues when flying on vatsim. Depature from LSZH rwy 16, VEBIT4S. On departure, the aircraft should after passing 2000ft, but not before 1DME from KLO, perform a left 270 degrees turn, then proceed to BREGO; essentially doing the loop over the airfield. Instead, the aircraft turned right and proceeded direct to BREGO. Could you please take a look? Kind regards, Alexander

  24. In the attached screenshots, you can see that currently power is supplied to the aircraft through the the Batteries (DC), and the static inverter (AC), however the emergency cabin lighting is still completely off even with the cockpit switch in the on position (the same is true when the cockpit switch is in the arm position). This bug isn't immersion-breaking by any means, but it would be much appreciated if this could be fixed, as this system is one of the most important emergency systems on the aircraft and is actually not directly connected to the aircraft's electrical system, but is powered by 8 batteries located above each door, which are charged by the aircraft's el…

  25. Started by Rezab,

    Hi just wanted to know if these are known bugs or just something I am experiencing, or something I am doing wrong: -In cruise, my cabin vertical speed remains at positive 50fpm the entire cruise. Is this normal or should it be zero? I have seen many Inibuilds YouTube videos where it is zero for other Youtubers. -During climb, at higher altitudes, the aircraft pitch/nose keeps fluctuating. Thrust pushes speed high, nose pitches up to a higher vertical speed, then speed drops and the aircraft pitched down to lower V/S. This continues until CRZ alt is reached. This is in managed mode. Appreciate any input/feedback. Reza B.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.