Systems
495 topics in this forum
-
Like the title states, the Takeoff ECAM MEMO and its counterpart in the taxi Checklist aren't identical, with the taxi checklist missing the CABIN READY item from the ECAM MEMO. It seems like the checklist might've been replicated from an aircraft which also doesn't feature the CABIN READY item from the ECAM MEMO. (can be seen on Air Caraibes A350's for example)
-
- 0 replies
- 528 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello everyone, Not sure if this was asked somewhere already but is there a way to edit/customize the electronic checklist in the A350? The checklist modeled seems to be the one for Qatar Airways from what I can tell and I really would like to edit it (at my own risk of course) to have it resemble the checklist of another prominent A350 operator. Can someone point me in the right direction?
-
-
- 1 reply
- 774 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello! I am not sure if it's only me or it is normal but after the update RA callouts are not clear as before and it feels like lower quality recordings. Is there anyone else also having same problem? Thanks in advance!
-
-
- 4 replies
- 2.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
After the 1.2.1 update, FMS keyboard input does not work properly. Sim keyboard input works.
-
-
- 13 replies
- 6.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
The X wind mode displays the normal HUD, the Normal mode have things cramped on the top in X-wind mode... is it that difficult to fix?...
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Aircraft: A350-1000 Simulator: FS24 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: Not to a specific route -- However this happened twice for me during a long flight (12+ hours). WASM Error: WASM: Error during MFD_gauge_draw execution. Error code : 0xc000001d Specs: Ryzen 7-8700F 8-core, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB, 64GB DDR5 Autosave File: Please include the latest ".bin" autosave file prior to your crash. Video of the crash won't upload due to file size. Link: https://streamable.com/zb4jae What happened was that I tried to enter the destination data for my arrival airport into the MCDU/FMC. I went to the PERF page and tried clic…
-
- 0 replies
- 507 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello, I have an issue with the updated A350 Fire Test process. Pushbutton does not launch the full test
-
- 3 replies
- 962 views
-
-
Hello there I was wandering about the CPDLC D-ATIS from beyond atc when i request it it just stays as requested and nothing happens is this an issue on my end or was that feature just not yet implemente. Best regards
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
After updating to version 1.2.1, other external lights such as the landing lights and wing lights work correctly, but the nose gear lights (both taxi and takeoff) are not working. This issue occurred only after updating to version 1.2.1 and did not happen in previous versions. Are there any solutions or known fixes for this issue?
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Hi all, had anotherWASM crash during cruise, this time in A350-900ULR. I have attached below console logs. Events: Cold dark procedure from gpu Taxi to runway, Take off Climb to cruising altitude 2hrs 30mins in,my Volanta says the aircraft has crashed and in-game I am in the grass with 35,000 feet still showing on PFD. It occured right after DUDIT waypoint. A common theme with these crashes is that they occur just after a waypoint. No WASM error code, but clearly can see in the video what occurs. Information: Aircraft: Airbus A350-900ULR Simulator: FS2024 Navdata Method: In-Game OFP: Not required, happens on any route Specs: Ryzen 9 9900…
-
- 1 reply
- 661 views
-
-
RJTT to EGLL A35K v1.2.1 Initial cruise altitude and future step climbs seem to not correspond with Opt FL or even the Max FL. Simbrief gives me an initial cruise alt of 33,000ft, ATC gives me 35,000ft but my optimal fl is suggested as 36,000. The listed step climbs also seem out of sync if that makes any sense. If I move up to 36,000 manually, my first step climb to 37,000 is 7h 30mins away. This just doesn't feel right and I've not noticed this before the latest version. Is this normal? If not, is it an aircraft, sim or Simbrief issue? Thanks in advance.
-
- 0 replies
- 648 views
-
-
So this is kind of a two part report. Its a reoccurring issue with the OANS giving errors saying "ARPT NAV NOT AVAIL". I have tried clearing WASM folder, removing navigraph.txt, reinstall and nothing seems to prevent this error. It always seems to pop up after a flight with it working perfectly fine. A workaround I have been told and which prompted this report was to reset the navigraph credentials in the EFB and sign in again, which worked the flight before. This time it WASM crashed the plane. This is an issue that needs to be addressed. Aircraft: A350-1000 Simulator: FS2024 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH AIRAC 2601 OFP: N/A WASM Error: WASM: E…
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Firstly I hope all the team had a good festive break and that now we are all back work is going well on tackling all the many bugs and errors that are still present in this aircraft so long after release! This post however is really to enquire about the correct GSX settings and procedure to get the aircraft to load payload and fuel progressively with GSX. It seems to be so hit and miss these days whether it does this. I would like to be able to, as you can with other aircraft, request fuelling and boarding with GSX and have the aircraft load in sync with GSX with the correct fuel and payload (including passenger number). The loadsheet PAGE of the OIS is a real…
-
-
- 6 replies
- 6.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
It has been observed that the terrain radar malfunctions near EFRO airport. Has anyone else encountered the same issue?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello! I got very weird TCAS advisory during cruise. As can be seen from the screenshot below, I got TCAS alert even though there is 6500 feet between me and other aircraft, and there is no possible conflict as both aircraft were heading almost opposite sides. And this was not the only one I got, I almost got TCAS alert every traffic flew under me, some of them were not even visible in the MFD due to huge altitude difference. Also those green/red bars in the PFD was there for entire flight even after clear of conflict callout.
-
-
- 13 replies
- 13.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
As the title says. Where I have the Community Folder has the aircraft in there but it doesn't show up in my aircraft menu in game nor does it show up in My Library \ Community. Is there a "shadow" community folder somewhere where this file needs to be? Very confused.
-
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I've noticed that I get frequent errors with the Navigraph OIS map and also the BTV map where they don't load/bug out. Usually reset credentials fixes it, but I wonder if it would be better if the INIA350 automatically refreshes the authentication token on start-up/during long-haul flights to save us manually having to do it?
-
- 1 reply
- 880 views
-
-
Hello; I have the current version of the A350 (v1.2). I'm on PC using MSFS2024. I have an current Navigraph subscription and have updated all addons to the latest cycle. My problem is I am seeing the March-April AIRAC data. I've tried to reset the data in the OIS and redownload and neither has worked. Any suggestions? Thanks.
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
No matter what flight I do, even 4 hours, to 14 hours the screens will freeze causing the airplane to loop when I'm sleeping, after 2 good flights which I did 3 months ago KATL-FACT, and KORD-EKCH, my A350 no matter what I do such as clearing wasm folders, reinstalling, emptying community folders, the A350 will now freeze my insturment screens and cause a loop, I load the autosave IF it happens close to when I wake up. doesn't happen on the A340s though... Can this be fixed? it's ridiculous... A lot of people have this issue either fix it or refund.
-
- 0 replies
- 517 views
-
-
I can not find any button about the engine covers in the OIS, clicking the covers outside the aircraft doesn't work either.
-
- 4 replies
- 6k views
-
-
Couldn't be bothered to make a dual post this time but is there any reasoning why the ground speed is so laggy like input delay, is this similar behaviour to the real a350?
-
- 0 replies
- 407 views
-
-
I fly PMDG 737s and 777s, Aerosoft CRJs, FSLABELS, TFDI, MADDOG, FENIX, IFLY, Justflight AVRO; even the awful CSS B737, and I only have this problem with you, particularly with the A350. This is the second time I've tried to fly it in the last month, and the second time it's happened. And I've even reinstalled it. After so many updates, you should have fixed it by now. After four hours of flying, it's not funny when this happens. It's downright shameful.
-
-
- 7 replies
- 3.9k views
-
-
Flightplan is loaded, IRS aligned, It's been about 20 minutes. I restarted the sim and got the same result.
-
-
- 13 replies
- 5.7k views
-
-
Hello everyone, I’d like to ask whether other users are experiencing the same issue regarding limited EFB functionality in VR Mode on MSFS 2024 with the A350-900. When running the simulator in VR Mode, several EFB functions appear to be restricted or non-functional. Affected EFB functions Wheel chocks apply/remove External power connect/disconnect SimBrief import Fuel entry and apply Weight entry and apply Other related EFB interactions Because wheel chocks cannot be removed and fuel cannot be loaded, it becomes impossible to operate the aircraft from the gate. I’d l…
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Aircraft Version: v1.2.0 (Latest as of Jan 18, 2026) Simulator Version: MSFS 2024 Issue Type: Avionics / Display Logic Description: I am running the latest update (v1.2.0) and the Vertical Situation Display (VSD) is still failing to render the Trajectory Prediction Vector when in Selected Vertical Speed (V/S) mode. The display only draws the FMS Flight Plan profile (the geometric path to the waypoints). It does not show the green trajectory line indicating the aircraft's actual path based on the current V/S input, even when that input deviates significantly from the profile. Steps to Reproduce: Cruise or descend in the A350 (v1.2.0). Select NAV lateral mode and V/S vertic…
-
- 0 replies
- 854 views
-