Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. I've done countless testing across both the 900 and 1000, at light and now MTOW A350 out of LAX. TOW 320.8 tonnes, KLAX LAX 101853Z 25008KT 8SM FEW010 FEW014 23/17 A2999 RMK AO2 SLP152 T02280167 $ The inibuilds A350 gets airborne around 2-3 degrees at rotation and by the time 8degree's rolls around I am a good amount airborne. If you check countless a350 videos on youtube you'll find that airborne point is around 8 degrees, which would be typical for a commerical jet. I worry there is something big going on here that may not be addressed but I am 100% confident it is incorrect behaiviour.

  2. Started by karimmouti,

    On the second leg of the flight and after take off, FD got stuck on the right side, engaging the autopilot resulted in the aircraft banking extremely to the right. Disconnected the autopilot again, engaged heading mode, FD gave correct directions. Setting NAV mode again, FD started to the exact same thing. Pulled back to heading mode, engaged autopilot, aircraft pitched up in no time and crashed the sim. This is the very first time I see such a weird behavior.

  3. Started by TangoSierraLima,

    I had this WASM crash on climb when passing over waypoint HULKK. Cannot reproduce the crash because I was not interacting with the airplane at the time. Information Aircraft: A350-900 (1.1.8) Simulator: MSFS24 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: Attached SimBrief OFP Specs: Intel i7-13700K, Nvidia RTX 4070ti, 32GB RAM Autosave: Attached latest .BIN file before crash WASM: Error during EFIS_gauge_update execution. Error code : 0xc0000005 WASM: Module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a350/SimObjects/Airplanes/A350/attachments/inibuilds/Function_Interior_A350/panel/inibuilds-A350.wasm is now dirty 1765439430.bin KIADEDDM_PDF_1765…

  4. Started by MrSaturday,

    I simply cannot download the terrain data. The OIS will either throw a "Terrain Download Failed" error or just get stuck in an infinite "Downloading" state. Troubleshooting steps done so far: I have cleared the WASM files in \LocalState\WASM\MSFS2024\inibuilds-aircraft-a350 4 times (the obj, lib, cache files as outlined in the clearing WASM guide) I have deleted the work folder itself \LocalState\WASM\MSFS2024\inibuilds-aircraft-a350\work I have deleted the entire inibuilds-aircraft-a350 folder in \LocalState\WASM\MSFS2024 I have done one full reinstall I have tested with turning of windows defender realtime scanning I have added wind…

  5. Self explanatory

  6. Started by magret2canard,

    Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS2024 SU4 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: Include a PDF of your Operational Flightplan (OFP) if related to FMS/Route Procedures crashes WASM Error: WASM: ERR_FATAL_FILE_ERROR (-239 / ffffff11) Specs: i7-13700KF / 64g RAM / 4070ti 12g Autosave File: attached 1765360386.bin

  7. Started by TangoSierraLima,

    I had this WASM crash on cruise after waypoint HULTN. Cannot reproduce the crash because I was not interacting with the airplane at the time. Information Aircraft: A350-900 (1.1.8) Simulator: MSFS24 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: Attached SimBrief OFP Specs: Intel i7-13700K, Nvidia RTX 4070ti, 32GB RAM Autosave: Attached latest .BIN file before crash WASM: Error during MFD_gauge_update execution. Error code : 0xc0000005 WASM: Module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a350/SimObjects/Airplanes/A350/attachments/inibuilds/Function_Interior_A350/panel/inibuilds-A350.wasm is now dirty 1765377792.bin EDDMKIAD_PDF_1765347273.pdf

  8. I updated my sim to su4 and my plane to 1.18 and i want to try some extreme things like dual engine failure. After failure i turned back to approach KLAX 7L but my landing gear lever and l/g gravity extension wont work. I downed the lever but gear doors dont opened after this i think i should use gravity gear extension but in down mode it didnt do anything. But reset mode downs gears. Am i doing something wrong

  9. Started by flyalongswithdan,

    When I enter a STAR or runway (at RJTT in my case), this happens. I notice it happened to another user in the A340 forum too so clearly not type-specific. Recently updated to SU4 on MSFS2024 so probably that since this has been working fine for the last 2 weeks that I've used it daily. I reinstalled it and did the delete WASM folder thing the first time. This is after full reinstall. Thanks for assistance, Dan

  10. Started by Vali,

    Plane configured correctly, ECAM Memo green for take-off, after takeoff by engaging the AP the plane does a hard bank to the right and enters into stall and then crash as no controls are responsive.. the second time when it happens to me. For sure was not following the flight plan... by banking hard right.

      • Like
    • 3 replies
    • 2.1k views
  11. Started by Alextepl30,

    I was flying along a route RJAA-PHNL and the plane went off-route between points 36N160E and 34N170E and the Centre Lower Display Unit froze. Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS24 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: RJAA-PHNL Specs: intel 12900k, RTX 4080, 64GB RAM Autosave: I don't use it, it's disabled in the airplane menu. RJAAPHNL_PDF_1765095283.pdf

  12. At 13 mile final on the ILS to 22L at Helsinki, full flap was deployed once the ac slowed beyond the reqd speed. At a similar time a engaged APP as LOC was established. As I did this the auto-throttle disconnected (which I didn't notice as a VFE warning also came on), the aircraft lost speed and almost entered stall until the aircraft corrected itself. Speed indications stuck on the PFD at 120knts despite the ac accelarating as TOGA selected. Stby inst indicated increasing speed. Autopilot re-engaged (by me) then entered a side to side rocking motion before I decided to eject (lol). I've only had the 350 for a week and think it's good but clearly some issues still to sort…

  13. After spawning mid-air (necessary due to WASM crash... different issue), configuring the aircraft and enabling autopilot in NAV mode, the plane rocks / rolls left to right. Seemingly it keeps overcompensating. Please see below video. I'm not fully excluding wrong user input but if that were the case I would expect some kind of warning. https://gofile.io/d/AqvApL

  14. Started by kieron88j,

    Hi all, I've just purchased the a350 (v1.1.8), I've downloaded some liveries from the manager but within MSFS24 there are no options to select the cabin. its either Default cabin or no cabin. The liveries themselves show up so i know they're in the correct folder etc. Is there something I'm not doing correctly? Thanks in advance. Kieron

  15. Hello, Do you plan to add performance data for your different variants to the game's default planner?

  16. Started by LineDX,

    Hi team @iniBuilds In the recent 1.0.17 update, you mentioned that reduced resolution textures would become the new standard to improve performance. Could you clarify what this means in practice? Have the texture resolutions reduction for the cockpit? Or the cabin, or exterior been lowered and to what extent? Personally, I don’t mind lower-resolution cabin textures since I rarely use that area. However, cockpit and exterior textures especially the cockpit should remain high quality, as that’s where virtual pilots spend nearly all of their time. I’m running a high-end system and would like to take full advantage of higher-resolution textures. …

    • 3 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. Started by LineDX,

    With update 1.0.18 40nm Mora is not visible on 900 variant, 1000 variant it shows as expected. TERR button is pressed, range set to 40nm. Team @iniBuilds

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  18. Started by ben3083,

    Since updating to V1.1.7 my FMS 2 freezes every time causing FMS 1 to be also unusable. I've reinstalled and cleared the WASM folder to no avail. If I use FMS 2 when I first load in, it's fine, but as soon as I've imported the flight plan, fuel etc from Simbrief and sent over the performance figures, as soon as I click on FMS 2 it freezes causing FMS 1 to freeze also. If I just use FMS 1, it's fine.

      • Thanks
    • 2 replies
    • 638 views
  19. Started by TangoSierraLima,

    I had this WASM crash after requesting the flight plan in the FMS. Information Aircraft: A350-900 (1.1.8) Simulator: MSFS24 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: Attached SimBrief OFP Specs: Intel i7-13700K, Nvidia RTX 4070ti, 32GB RAM Autosave: Attached latest .BIN file before crash WASM: Error during HUD_gauge_update execution. Error code : 0xc0000005 WASM: Module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a350/SimObjects/Airplanes/A350/attachments/inibuilds/Function_Interior_A350/panel/inibuilds-A350.wasm is now dirty 1764836386.bin KORDEDDM_PDF_1764835914.pdf

  20. Started by nickmciniboy,

    Since 1.8.1 I have this. I'm on FS2024 beta SU4. British Airways livery with default cabin (because BA cabin causes me to see NO cockpit). I'm seriously beyond this rubbish. FS2024 is still a pile of you know what, and the bugs and performance of this aircraft are pretty in line with the Redmond Asobo chancers.

    • 8 replies
    • 4.7k views
  21. Started by babybus,

    The Fix isn't showing correctly on the ND. It should show the fix itself within the range ring. You can see this in the screenshot of the TV.

  22. Started by TangoSierraLima,

    I had this WASM crash after I had completed loading my flight data and was about to push back. No specific action was taken to cause the crash; I was on the external view and the plane systems froze when I returned to the cockpit. Information Aircraft: A350-900 (1.1.8) Simulator: MSFS24 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: Attached SimBrief OFP Specs: Intel i7-13700K, Nvidia RTX 4070ti, 32GB RAM Autosave: Attached latest .BIN file before crash WASM: Error during EFIS_gauge_draw execution. Error code : 0xc0000005 WASM: Module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a350/SimObjects/Airplanes/A350/attachments/inibuilds/Function_Interior_A350/pan…

  23. Started by vumi101,

    I had this WASM crash when I clicked the CMPNY WIND REQUEST button on the MCDU. To reproduce Load at gate Power on aircraft (Battery, GPU) Complete MCDU setup (weights, fpl, SIDs and STARS) Click CMPNY WIND REQUEST on INIT Page Orange WASM Crashh on Screens Information Aircraft: A350-900 (version 1.1.8) Simulator: FS24 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: Not required, happens on any route Specs: Intel i7 12700k, RTX 40080 Super, 32GB RAM Autosave: Attached latest .BIN file before crash WASM: Module: /SimObjects/Airplanes/A350/attachments/inibuilds/Function_Interior_A350/panel/inibuilds-A350.wasm Gauge: EFIS wasm crash.txt 1…

  24. This has happened for me twice now and the weird thing is that it's happening on the A340 as well. No fault indications, no active failures, nothing. The landing gear simply won't retract.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.