Systems
693 topics in this forum
-
As shown in the figure, the simbrief account is entered correctly and the flight number and payload can be imported normally. However, the flight plan cannot be imported into the MCDU. After clicking the CPNY F-PLN REQURST button for a while, it returns to its original state Especially for long-haul routes exceeding 10 hours, short-haul routes can be imported but with significant delays, while long-haul routes cannot be imported at all
-
- 2 replies
- 786 views
- 1 follower
-
-
ini350 has been lunch couple months, untill version 1.1.2, still have too many bugs. 1.Yeaterday, I fly from ZUUU to KLAX ,through 12 hours fly, when touch down , warsm happened, I really fxxked up!!!! 2.1.1.2 cockpit light not available, the light is on,but cockpit still go dark. 3.hud still have bugs ,the biggest one is FPV not correct. 4.VOR display goes wrong ,looks like a new bug. 5.Under VR mode, hard to click on the screen, this bug go through 1.0.0 to 1.1.2. 6.about autoland ,when main gear touch down, aircraft suddenly goes left, flare mode also wired, same airport, sometimes flare looks fine ,but sometimes even no flare, just hi…
-
- 1 reply
- 702 views
-
-
As titled. I had issues with flap stuck on 1.1.1, not fixed as well.
-
- 4 replies
- 868 views
-
-
I get a message stating STS & DEFRD PROC - when I click on the DEFRD button I get a message about L/G Gravity EXTN - I move the cursor to the RECALL light and click on the tick and message clears, but I still have the STS & DFRD PROC message - how can I clear it?
-
- 2 replies
- 1.6k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi all, I'm experiencing frequent and random CTDs exclusively with the iniBuilds A350 (v1.1.2) in MSFS 2020, making it impossible to complete flights. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the issue persists. Crash Pattern: Occurs at any phase: cockpit preparation, approach, or even taxi after landing. Error modules vary: VCRUNTIME140.dll | nvwgf2umx.dll | WTF.dll | FlightSimulator.exe | ucrtbase.dll | RenoirCore.WindowsDesktop.dll | D3D12Core.dll Attempted Fixes (All Failed): Used sim default navigation data, reinstalled Navigraph apps + navdata, clean reinstall of A350 (removed WASM files & community folder remnants), rolled back NVIDIA driver to 566.36, deleted …
-
- 2 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Hello All I encountered a bug with the -900 version and that is the aircraft doesn't start rolling after gsx pushback. The A350-1000 version however moves forward after pushback. I'm wondering why this is? Thanks for any answer
-
- 1 reply
- 931 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The default vor is incorrect.However, it can be used after I input it manually. Vor1 is the comparison after manual input, while vor2 is the default.This problem only occurs when using navigraph data. This is true all over the world.Reinstalling the aircraft body and clearing wasm and reinstalling navigation had no effect
-
- 1 reply
- 574 views
-
-
Issue: Text fields on the right side MFD lock the cursor when the user clicks in them but they don't accept physical keyboard input, including the enter key. The left side of the MFD does not behave this way. This bug is easily reproducible across all fields on all of the MFD pages on the right MFD. In the video, I am just trying to use the keyboard to input a test squawk code into the right MFD. I demonstrate that the cursor stays stuck in the textbox, it allows 1 random key (2) to be entered into the field even though I was typing several numbers. It also doesn't record the enter key press on the physical keyboard. As a result, the only way out…
-
- 1 reply
- 788 views
- 2 followers
-
-
After landing, I vacated right as BTV intended, having to disconnect it a little sooner to not stop on the runway, after vacating and beginning to run my after landing flow, I had a WASM crash. No clue what the specific problem was, but here's the information as asked: Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS2024 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH WASM Error: Error during MFD_gauge_update execution. Error code : 0xc0000005 Specs: i5-13400F, RTX 3060 12G, 2x16 DDR4 3200MT/s Autosave File: Included I also can't seem to reproduce it based off of the autosaves so it might be a one-off wasmReproFurtherOut.bin wasmReproLastAutosave.bin
-
- 0 replies
- 532 views
- 1 follower
-
-
In flight, after turning off PRIM1, 2, 3, the plane is in direct law. Looking at the PFD: Alpha lock still kicks in and increase thrust to TOGA. Autothrust is still engaged (white). Also, on the speed scale, Alpha PROT should not be available. Alpha Floor, alpha PROT, auto-thrust should not be active in direct law. I have done UPRT training in a A350 level D simulator.
-
- 1 reply
- 975 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I ran into an issue where the flap indication says it's at Flaps 2, but the flaps are stuck in the external model. Slats work fine. I rolled back to 1.1.0 which I backed up, no issues on previous version. Aircraft: A350-1000 Simulator: FS2020 1.39.6.0 Navdata Method: In-sim OFP: N/A WASM Error: N/A Specs: 9800X3D, RTX 3070 8G, 64G RAM Autosave File: N/A
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
When I click the insert option it doesnt insert the FP in to the system. the flight number, departure and arrival are not imported in to the flight computer. What am i doing wrong?
-
- 2 replies
- 864 views
-
-
Hello! I was flying the -1000 earlier today and was using the auto step climb function for the first time. I had auto-step climb enabled. But prior to departure from Heathrow, I entered the step altitudes manually into the MCDU and eventually when I woke up - like about an hour away from TOD. I realised I was still at my initial altitude (FL340) - I'm not sure if this is useful information but I was using the miniFCU and I had it set at FL340 after my initial climb and didn't change it to any higher. Thanks in advance
-
-
- 1 reply
- 4.6k views
-
-
Something seems to happen with that setting ( Auto Derate-CLB ) it was other in the last build.. Had a climb ( A350-1000 ) to 33000ft from Honkong VHHH and this took with around 250000kg 205nm and this was with Auto Derate. So i did this twice than with CLB and had the same NM so my Question, should that be not much faster, i mean 200nm seems not realistic with CLB the plane wasen´t near full ?? cheers 😉
-
- 1 reply
- 1.8k views
-
-
Hi, I've been having this issue since many updates and have put a message in the Discord numerous times and no-one has acknowledged this? When you are using the MCDU to input something or insert something or press one of the buttons you are having to press nummerous times for anything to happen. This didn't used to happen when it was first released? It's some sort of lag and I've seen many people mention it. Can this be looked into please Thanks
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I'm doing the corect procedure by selecting plan and then the zoom then wait for the map to load. Once loaded the map just moves around the ND display eventually you can stop it, then when clicking the relvant runway to SET LDG RWY it will not work again this has been an ongoing issue since various updates have been published? THanks
-
- 2 replies
- 674 views
-
-
Is the HUD still not available in FS2020? I updated to v1.11 but the HUD is not clickable and is not usable.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.8k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Today I made flight from KCLT to EDDM. One hour before TOD I set the approach (RWY/STAR/VIA) for EDDM. I checked the flightplan and saw I used the wrong STAR. The runway was 26R ,the VIA was MIQ but the STAR was BETO1B. So I went back to the arrival page on the FMC. I didn't change the RWY neither the VIA only the STAR to ROKI1B. Then the plane partially frozen. No sidestick command, no throttle command and some other functions didn't work. I tried to save my flight. So I pushed the "save now" button and entered a text but the flight wasn't saved. Next I restart the flight by using the last autosave on a runway near the frozen point. At the first try …
-
- 1 reply
- 847 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Newest version installed, flew from KSFO to VHHH in the A359 B-LQA Cathay livery. Following Route: KSFO/28L N0497F340 GNNRR3 ALCOA DCT CEPAS DCT COBAD DCT 40N140W/N0496F360 41N150W 40N160W 38N170W 37N180E/N0487F380 35N170E 33N160E 31N150E/N0482F400 DCT NOGAK DCT BIXAK DCT RYUKI Z34 TETTA Y342 IGURU G581 ELATO V522 ABBEY ABEY4A VHHH/07R When I inserted the STAR (Runway 07 - ILS07 - ABEY4A - TMPY INSERT), it lagged for a minute and my whole ND was messed up. Checked the KCCU and saw that parts of the STAR and the Standard Go Around Procedure were inserted multiple times. Never had this before, might be VHHH ABEY4A Specific.
-
-
- 1 reply
- 816 views
-
-
freeze at the gate. initial starts ok. wen receiving the FP puffff all frezze, FS2020 - A359 console error: Aircraft: A350-900 Simulator: FS2020 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH WASM Error: WASM: Exception c0000005 in gauge MFD in module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a350/SimObjects/Airplanes/inibuilds-aircraft-a350-900/panel/inibuilds-A350.wasm
-
- 0 replies
- 556 views
-
-
On newest A350 build ( 1.1 ) At a last flight landing at OMDB ( inibuild ) and traveled to my Gate and there goeing to shot of my engines. After reaching my gate i would goeing to shot of my engines which i did with the two cut off levers at the pedalstal but the engines did not go off so i tried to load a panel save ( APU and or at GPU ) but this didn`t work either - no engine shot down so what.. ?? 🤣 Bug or WASM crash ?? Help..🤪 cheers 😉
-
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi Every time I start a flight, the external power does not show 'avail'. I then I have to close the game, clear the wasm folder and try again before it works. This happens constantly, please help.
-
- 0 replies
- 730 views
-
-
I had the WASM crash on v1.1.1. The plane was not at all installed on MSFS 2020 when this update was released, so it was very fresh. I was using it on MSFS 2024 though and had held off on installing it on MSFS 2020 hoping that 2024 would work but it has not. The WASM crash occurred about 500 miles outside of Seattle, or about 8 and a half hours into this flight. When it crashed, I was specifically changing the runways, approach and the STAR prior to reaching them due to a runway change at the field. I have tried MSFS 2024, now MSFS 2020 and I can not use this plane in its current state. I can't wait to come back to it and I wish you all the best in getting everything squa…
-
- 0 replies
- 751 views
-
-
I had the WASM crash on v1.1.1. The WASM crashed after landing in RJFF from RJTT. I cleared the WASM folder before updating the A350! Simulator: MFS2020 Aircraft: A350-900 Navdata Method: Navigraph i9-13900k RTX 3090 RAM 32GB Route:TIARA3B GUSRO Y20 KIRIN KIRINE
-
- 0 replies
- 545 views
-
-
When the ACFT TIME REF is changed to MANUAL and a new time is set, the predicted times for waypoints in the active flight plan (F-PLN) do not update. The times appear to remain based on the previous time reference, rather than being recalculated relative to the new manual time. Steps to Reproduce Ensure an active flight plan is loaded. Navigate to the TIME page in the F-PLN INFO menu Change the ACFT TIME REF from AUTO to MANUAL. Enter a new time that is different from the previous AUTO time. Return to the FPLN page to observe waypoint times. Observed Result The estimated times of arrival (ETA) …
-
- 0 replies
- 482 views
-