Announcing London Heathrow (EGLL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Sam

20 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Hello,

I bought the addon yesterday and am excited.
LVFR Static Aircraft just doesn’t work at the airport, the planes don’t show up at the Asobo Airport before.

LVFR Static only work with asobo handcrafted airports 

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Hallo, on other payware Airports from Simwings and Co, works de LVFR Static

I have many Payware Airports, only Problems with them.

i have just seen LVFR released a bundle to do other custom airports aswell as default. my guess would be LVFR will have to update there end, i would ask over at there forums 

Edited by FSUK_86

1 hour ago, monmar said:
Hi, I have a problem like the one pictured. Trees all over the place ... I haven't installed any software outside of MFSF. Thank you

1.jpg

have you got the asobo handcrafted heathrow installed what we get if you buy the premium deluxe, if so delete that in the content manager. 

2 hours ago, monmar said:
Hi, I have a problem like the one pictured. Trees all over the place ... I haven't installed any software outside of MFSF. Thank you

1.jpg

Do you have "Bing world data" enabled in the simulator? If not, enable it.

• Like 1

Will any details be added to the front of the terminals airside as they look a little sparse when you taxi around and pull up on to stand? More effort seems to have be put in to the landside areas where you don't taxi. Thanks.

INI 1a.jpg

T5C Stand 564.jpg

INI 2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hello Andy,

Will any details be added to the front of the terminals airside as they look a little sparse when you taxi around and pull up on to stand? More effort seems to have be put in to the landside areas where you don't taxi. Thanks.

They are aware of some of these issues as feedback has been given and they are working on an update at some stage, so I would assume these issues, especially some of the missing airside roads, will eventually be created.   IniBuilds are respnding to feedback - which is a very good thing.

Regards,

Lee

Edited by BAW9DV
  • Like 1

Lee James

Former Airport Security Supervisor

Heathrow Airport - London

VirtualArilinePilot_Logo_Ultra_Small.jpg.b4bd88032a45510257d63597da4a1358.jpg

Hello,

today I was landing on this new EGLL airport. Nice view, however, first time (with my MSFS set-up) I reliazed certain drop of FPS and stutters. I understad that this scenery is very complex but my question is if there is still some space or plan for potential optimization or if this is it and if I want to land on this nice place I need to accept slower performance.?

Many thanks !

JM

so after you released the v1.10 update the night lighting has increased a lot but idk it doesent feel like the real terminal 5 at heathrow, maybe its because transparent glass is missing including interior because of performance issues. If i could wish sth for this airport in the future i would suggest to try out differnet options of the night lighting texturing at t5, the current one is better but not the real deal. Im not a dev. so i dont know whats possible but maybe im not the only one having this suggestion

BIG PROBLEM WITH THIS airport V1.1.0 in SU8. If you set it as departure toward Orbx or default EGLC London City Airport and hit fly now = CTD. Departing from Heathrow without destination does work. And huge FPS killer sadly enough. I hope you fix this fast. I did remove the build in custom airport from my Deluxe / Premium MSFS2020. I also removed all Just Flight Real Taxi ways because those prevent even starting MSFS2020 SU8 if you have the extra textures from it active or CTD when only real taxi is enabled on many airports. Like many times SU or WU do cause issues with addons. Did you guys test it with beta 1 or 2 SU8?

Edited by SparkySven

• Administrators

@SparkySven,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. They do seem rather extreme from anything that's been reported thus far.

Yes, the scenery was thoroughly tested on the betas and the latest version is even compiled with SU8, so there should be no issues in-regards to that.

I run Heathrow just fine on a gaming laptop without a hitch (i7, 16 GB RAM and 2070) (although, I have no other third-party scenery add-ons installed), could I perhaps have your system specifications, add-ons list and settings to see if I can make any recommendations for running Heathrow more smoothly. Same from you if possible @maca11.

Cheers.

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

Overall really disappointing performance problems versus other addons of a similar quality. Unusable in comparison without adjusting settings. IniManager download speeds were also appalling. If you're going to try to be this type of company with these types of download managers then you better get these things right or people will opt out pretty quickly. Sorry guys. The scenery itself looks very good in terms of art and design. Performance and download manager makes it a bad experience. 

I'm running Steam version of MSFS2020 in VR only with HP Reverb G2 on my AMD Ryzen 9 5900X with Sapphire Nitro RX 5700 XT (8GB Vram) in Pcie4 with SAM enabled and 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 in XMP memory and everything is installed on Pcie 4.0 NVMe Samsung 980 Pro SSD's running absolute latest Windows 11 Pro and my X570 Gygabyte Aorus Master is using latest bios F36b "AMD AGESA V2 1.2.0.6 B" and nothing is overclocked and Ryzen is running cool water cooled.

Flying over London with Orbx "EU Great Britain Central" V1.0.0 + "Landmarks London City Pack" V2.2.0 runs ok with Photogrammetry on + Also latest Bijan's 4 season pack V7.2 + all his addons. Tried it again just today and could not even start start the sim with your Heathrow airport that I like a lot. I'm just reporting it so you know and can fix and improve your impressive addon. Love the Concorde at your airport 🙂

Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year Edition_2022.02.24-18.54_8MB.png

1 hour ago, maca11 said:

and still no red lights on edges on all airport builidngs...(normally there are plenty of them..)

JM

Do you mean ALL buildings, or just those over a certain height like the control tower?

Yes, I mean all terminals, they have as per photos quite a visible red lights on edges of roofs.

And I do not have any lights inside terminals... do not know if this is intended or if there is any issue with my 1.1 v installation.

many thanks

JM

Still a major issue with 27L AI aircraft not taking off, also small GA aircraft are acting as heavy airliners and showing up as QF10 as an example. I have deactivated Asobo EGLL in the Content XML

I have V1.10 latest version. Please Inibuilds fix this issue, this is my first Inibuilds product and it would be great to have this and continued improvement on night lighting

Edited by funkyaz77