Announcing London Heathrow (EGLL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Sam

On 3/2/2022 at 12:26 PM, Max said:

@SparkySven,

Sorry to hear you're having issues. They do seem rather extreme from anything that's been reported thus far.

Yes, the scenery was thoroughly tested on the betas and the latest version is even compiled with SU8, so there should be no issues in-regards to that.

I run Heathrow just fine on a gaming laptop without a hitch (i7, 16 GB RAM and 2070) (although, I have no other third-party scenery add-ons installed), could I perhaps have your system specifications, add-ons list and settings to see if I can make any recommendations for running Heathrow more smoothly. Same from you if possible @maca11.

Cheers.

Hi Max,

Yes great stuff but still big issue with AI live traffic not taking off from 27L. I have SU8 and latest 1.10 version of EGLL from Inibuilds. I have also deactivated Asobos EGLL in the Content XML

IMG_20220304_122830.jpg

1 hour ago, Slightlyreliable70 said:

Hello, 

I seem to have a problem with the ILS for 09L & 09R not working with the scenery installed, I'm wondering if anyone has a fix or workaround for this issue. 

Overall really good scenery but does have performance issues. 

Thanks

For some of us deleting the Content.xml file has fixed this issue. Personally I uninstalled the default Asobo EGLL and cleared my cache as well.

• Administrators

@Slightlyreliable70,

As @AndyM has mentioned, this is a potential solution. Other solutions have also been linked to aircraft themselves such as the FlyByWire where a simple update or downgrade solved the issue.

The issue is isolated to a specific few customers and everything is set up for this runway as it should be during development.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

Hi, 

Tonight I also suffered from no ILS being available for 09L using the most up to date development version A32NX aircraft. Before the flight I also cleared my cache, deleted content.xml and scenery index folder (good practice when installing new scenery). Asobo EGLL is also uninstalled. Luckily it was a clear night and I could fly a visual approach on vatsim, but I was surprised to come across this. 

Is there a possibility this could be a wider inherent issue with the scenery and needs to be looked at? (based on the reply from Max above where he says its related to a few customers). Is it possible for me to receive support to fix this if not?

Thanks!

Edited by xChris93

Further to my previous post, after some testing it appears to be an issue/change to the auto population of LOC frequency within the LS Radio Nav page on the A32NX. So advice would be to double check that on approach! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, pdblackmore said:

Does anyone have any advice for the 09L and 09R ILS issue? It’s only happening at this scenery. All aircraft. 

You could try this, worked for me, but for some reason a few people still seem to have problems.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, MAC2 said:

just about to install the VDGS module for heathrow - does the installer put some files into the community folder and how would you uninstall?

The VDGS installer will place a nool-vdgs folder into the community folder. It can be uninstalled through the Control Panel.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

39 minutes ago, Sam said:

The VDGS installer will place a nool-vdgs folder into the community folder. It can be uninstalled through the Control Panel.

thanks for the reply  - you mean you would rerun the installer again to uninstall or just delete the file in the community folder? (not sure what you mean by control panel)

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MAC2 said:

thanks for the reply  - you mean you would rerun the installer again to uninstall or just delete the file in the community folder? (not sure what you mean by control panel)

You can find the uninstaller in the Windows Control Panel menu.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• iniBuilds unpinned this topic
  • Sam unfeatured this topic

I have uninstalled the Asobo Airport EGLL in the Content Manager and the iniBuilds Airport EGLL, but still I have double ground textures (runway numbers, numbers, strokes). What else can I do to ensure that it is displayed smoothly?

Screenshot (1962).jpg

Screenshot (1963).jpg

After testing, testing and more testing I have found what was causing the double texture issues at Heathrow. It was the program from LVFR static aircraft for what ever reason causes this. So if you are going to fly or takeoff from Heathrow just remove this program from your community folder and put it back after your flight is over.

Your welcome

Edward

thats true, the LVFR Static Aircraft Tool is the Problem.. i have turned off this Addon, and now no Problem´s.

Screenshot (1964).jpg

6 minutes ago, Denzel said:

Hello There

I just saw heathrow is currently discounted on MSFS market place, i was just wondering, if i bought it via the market place which version will i get 1.22 or V2 ?

Best Regards

Currently the version is 1.22 but it will receive the 2.0 update as well (at least I hope so)... Please note that update pace at Marketplace is slower due to the fact MS/Asobo do some extra checks.