Announcing London Heathrow (EGLL) for Microsoft Flight Simulator

Sam

4 minutes ago, Erik said:

Currently the version is 1.22 but it will receive the 2.0 update as well (at least I hope so)... Please note that update pace at Marketplace is slower due to the fact MS/Asobo do some extra checks.

Thanx for that information Erik I appreciate

Regards

Edited by Denzel
  • Like 1

Hi,

I have installed EGLL since it was released, and I love this scendery and look forward to V 2. Tecently I have installed MSFS SU10 Beta and I have run some tests using DX12.. I have seen that while the performance is generally very good, at EGLL the fps drop is huge, much bigger than it is using DX11. Other complex addon airports seem to be not impacted by the use of DX12 vs DX11.
can the EGLL comment on this ? 

thanks

ezio

• Administrators
On 7/15/2022 at 4:39 PM, DownedAviator said:

Just downloaded v2.

Please update the manifest.json details when releasing new versions. It matters!

Thanks for letting us know - we'll be sure to update this for the next version.

• Like 1

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• Administrators
On 7/15/2022 at 6:42 PM, eziocin said:

Hi,

I have installed EGLL since it was released, and I love this scendery and look forward to V 2. Tecently I have installed MSFS SU10 Beta and I have run some tests using DX12.. I have seen that while the performance is generally very good, at EGLL the fps drop is huge, much bigger than it is using DX11. Other complex addon airports seem to be not impacted by the use of DX12 vs DX11.
can the EGLL comment on this ? 

thanks

ezio

We aren't able to comment on the usage of DX12 vs. DX11 as this isn't caused by the scenery directly.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

• Sam locked this topic