Everything posted by LukeFF
-
Throttle stuck in reverse
Got it, thanks. 👍 Yes, I've used it as mapped in the sim and found it to work flawlessly.
-
Throttle stuck in reverse
Speaking of which, I tried to map the "hold reverse thrust" in AAO last night but I could not get it to work - it would only work by pressing and releasing the button on my controller (I tried the two reverse thrust commands but ended up with the same result). Is there something I'm mapping incorrectly here?
-
Autopilot 1 and 2 Switches in Input Events
In the MSFS Input Events list, what controls the autopilot 1 and 2 switches? AIRLINER_AP_Switch_1 and AIRLINER_AP_Switch_2 seem to be non-functional.
- Autopilot disconnect commands?
-
Autopilot disconnect commands?
I'm using Axis and Oh's, so what should I use?
-
Autopilot disconnect commands?
Do I need to map both of those to a button or will the first one do the job?
-
Landing Gear Neutral Position with Axis and Oh's
Wait, no I did not. 😞 So, I'm trying to map my Virpil Control panel to the three gear positions, but nothing is responding. Are these the correct commands? INI_GEAR1_POSITION INI_GEAR2_POSITION INI_GEAR3_POSITION
-
LVARs for pitch trim
What are the LVARs for pitch trim, specifically the ones for the switches on the pilot's yoke?
-
Landing Gear Neutral Position with Axis and Oh's
Never mind, figured it out. 👍
-
Landing Gear Neutral Position with Axis and Oh's
I am just setting up AAO with the A300 and would like to assign a Neutral Landing Gear position command to my controller, but I'm not seeing anything. Is that possible?
-
Can´t find Fally Blocks
It was removed a few updates back.
-
Profile mode randomly disengaging
Yes, that's on my short list of things I need to finally download and install. Too many slots on my controllers are going unused right now that I could use.
-
Profile mode randomly disengaging
Thanks, but I have triple-checked my bindings and have nothing double-bound or bound to a controller that I didn't previously know about. That said, yes, MSFS does need to do a better job with this. For months I was going mad trying to figure out why the G36 Bonanza wanted to pull left whenever it was taxiing until I realized it was because I bound the nosewheel axis to use with the FBW A320.
-
Wear and tear between the freighter and passenger versions
I have never flown the passenger version, but when I loaded it up last night to check something, I noticed the tire wear was the same as on the freighter version, i.e., they were color-coded yellow with lots of missing treads. From what I have read here and on Discord, wear and tear should be separate for both versions of the plane, but that doesn't seem to be the case right now.
-
Profile mode randomly disengaging
Flying KPHX to KLAX tonight, and when I was descending in Profile mode, the Profile mode would automatically disengage and I would hear the three chirps whenever we neared our new desired altitude. It happened at least two or three times.
-
Go Around - what did I do wrong?
I've been playing flight sims for a quarter century, during which time I've written three official operating manuals for a number of different combat flight sim titles. It's not the job of the player - of whatever skill level or interest - to hunt for info online that the developer should be providing. If a developer like FBW or A2A or Milviz can put together comprehensive documentation like they do, then there's no excuse for other developers like iniBuilds to not do the same thing.
-
Departure and Arrival times on EFB do not update
Currently, the EFB departure and arrival times do not match when the player departed and is scheduled to arrive.
-
Plane marker not showing on STAR charts
EDIT: my fault, this is working, please close this one. 🙂
-
Plane marker not showing on STAR charts
When using Navigraph, the plane's marker is not showing up on the approach plates on the EFB.
-
Go Around - what did I do wrong?
Players shouldn't have to search the internet for FCOMs to find out how to perform a basic procedure like a go-around. Like with the A310 manual, the A300 manual is bare-bones at best. iniBuilds really needs to start including more substantial documentation with their planes than they have released so far.
-
Custom Selcal and registration nimbers
Bumping this one back up 🙂 There was a post by a developer showing how this should work, but in-game it does nothing right now - no changes to the cockpit panel or fuselage at all.
-
Custom Selcal and registration nimbers
What are they supposed to do? I changed them on the EFB with the plain white livery but didn't notice any difference in game even after restarting the flight. The AI ATC also didn't pick them up.
-
Go-around issues
Thanks - might take me a while to get back around to this, since I typically only fly the A300 on weekends
-
Click spot for parking brake
The only thing I can think of is to define a more narrow clickspot for the parking brake. It's just annoying right now to have to either adjust my head at a really odd angle or release the brakes to manipulate the active frequency switch. BTW, it's not just me who has noticed this - A330 Driver on his latest stream also commented on this problem too.
-
Go-around issues
Thanks, it just seems really strange - I've been engaging TOGA but even still, the plane just wants to climb and climb, and no altitude setting will seemingly change this. Will keep trying to see if it is something I am doing wrong