Everything posted by LukeFF
-
Oil level bugs are very fiddly and take too long to adjust
The two little bugs on the oil quantity gauges take forever to move up and down, because once you start moving the scroll wheel over them the cursor loses focus and ends up zooming in or out the camera view. Some sort of better solution is needed.
-
Easier-to-read terminology for the EFB
Right now, the EFB just gives you the raw readout of METARS instead of translating them into plain English, like on the FBW A320 EFB. Similar deal with the terms on the Load & Balance page - it's a bunch of upper-case acronyms that - at least for those not well-versed in aviation terminology - can be difficult to decipher. A more readable option for things like this would be much appreciated.
-
ZFWCG
@Nico - Gumby, it would be nice if terms like this were spelled out in plain English on the EFB - along with other things like the METARs. By comparison, the EFB on the FBW A320 is far easier to quickly read and understand what you are looking at.
-
Top of climb/descent markers
It seems these are still hit and miss on the MCDU - on my first flight I noticed they were on the flight plan page, but on a later flight they were not, even though it was the same route. Seems strange, since I was descending from FL30 to a waypoint with altitude and speed restrictions.
-
Pinned charts?
I am away from my gaming computer right now so I have not yet downloaded v1.03, so I wanted to ask: can we now pin charts on the EFB? If not, this would be much appreciated.
- Preset speed option
-
Preset speed option
So, I've watched a few videos but I'm still a bit unsure about what the preset speed option on the front panel controls. When should I be using this option?
-
Tablet brightness and barometric settings not saving
Yes, I have noticed every time I start a new flight those 2 settings revert to HPa and to the middle value for brightness. Will keep checking though to see if maybe I did something wrong but so far that's what I've seen.
-
Tablet brightness and barometric settings not saving
As above - the tablet brightness and default barometric measurement settings are not saved between flights.
-
Plane randomly falling out of the sky
Updated to the latest patch, ascending to FL 370, and suddenly I'll receive a warning message on the MCDU before everything shuts down. No payload other than fuel and the two pilots.
-
A300 Broken Nav Mode
I am having a similar problem with KONT departures - it never wants to pick up the correct waypoints on the RAJEE3 departure and instead I have to force it towards the waypoint I want it to go.