Landing Gear Neutral Position with Axis and Oh's

LukeFF

I am just setting up AAO with the A300 and would like to assign a Neutral Landing Gear position command to my controller, but I'm not seeing anything. Is that possible?

Edited by LukeFF

Wait, no I did not. 馃槥聽So, I'm trying to map my Virpil Control panel to the three gear positions, but nothing is responding. Are these the correct commands?

INI_GEAR1_POSITION

INI_GEAR2_POSITION

INI_GEAR3_POSITION

I use a script with this since my gear lever, HQ Bravo, only has two positions

Gear UP:

0路(>L:INI_GEAR_HANDLE_STATUS,路Number)(WAIT:60000) 1路(>L:INI_GEAR_HANDLE_STATUS,路Number)

Gear Down

1路(>L:INI_GEAR_HANDLE_STATUS,路Number) (WAIT:100) 2路(>L:INI_GEAR_HANDLE_STATUS,路Number)

Gear up will raise the gear then wait 60000 ms or 1 minute and then put the gear in the off position

Gear down will lower the gear.聽聽

Use the script editor to create them and call them what you want.聽 I call it A300-Gear Up and A300-Gear Down.聽 Once created assign each script to the button or lever you want.聽

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png

I use a number of the scripts from here:

iniBuilds A300 StreamDeck XL & PLUS profile & AAO Scripts for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS

Plus some that were for the A310 that I modified to work with the A300.聽聽

If you don't use StreamDeck (I don't) you can ignore everything in the above download but the scripts.聽 Once you have them imported into AAO you can assign them as needed.聽聽

Mark "Crabby" Crabtree AAL311 | PHL
I7-9700KF | 2070 Super | Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo | MFG Crosswind

logo_130208.png