Systems
693 topics in this forum
-
Please guide me through this of how to get rid of it. Thank you.
-
- 0 replies
- 526 views
-
-
Hello everyone Today I was flying EKBI-EFHK with the A350-900 in MSFS 2020 (the non-ULR version). The flight went perfectly until I was asked by ATC to change my STAR into EFHK. Just today I had updated my AIRAC to the 2513 cycle (the latest one as of 25th of December 2025). Also, once I had updated to the 1.2.0 version I had followed the procedure to clear the WASM folder (which is something I do everytime there is an update) Originally I had set up the ILS 04L without transition, with the LAKUT9B arrival. However, ATC asked me to change to the MAROM7B STAR. So, I went back to the arrival menu, changed the STAR to the MAROM7B (keeping the same runway and same a…
-
- 0 replies
- 758 views
-
-
So i just found that in the A350-1000 MSFS 2020 the Hud Switch for X-Wind is inverted. When i have it at "Norm" i get the reduced Symbols and in the "X-Wind" Position i get the normal View. In my Head it should be the other way around, but i could be wrong. Pictures are attached. Marinus Greetings from Germany
-
- 1 reply
- 938 views
- 2 followers
-
-
ACFT STATUS shows A359/XWB-84 on A35K's FMS
-
- 5 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Hey guys... I have a problem with calibrating my reverse thrust correctly. Even if I set the "Max Reverse" in the EFB the thrust levers for the reverse thrust doesnt move to gain the rev thrust... They gain a little bit up If I set it to "Rev Idle" which doesnt make sense to me... Is there a known bug or a fix for that ?
-
- 1 reply
- 643 views
-
-
I just found out that it is impossible to test the oxygen only on the captain's side with the latest update (1.1.9). When I hover the mouse over press to test or 100% push (the red flip one) the buttons are not clickable as as if the clickspots are missing. This was last working in version 1.1.7.
-
- 0 replies
- 596 views
-
-
The landing distance seems just a bit off. The real A350 would probably need a few meters more even if autobrakes are set to medium. Maybe you could have a look at this as well.
-
- 0 replies
- 527 views
-
-
Hi there! since 1.1.8 the winglets of the a350 load in bopth configs at the same time, but only on the right side. it also sems to be independent from the livery as it happens even with ini liveries. i will post a picture below. i use msfs 2020 and it happens to all 3 aircraft variants, 900, K and ULR
-
- 0 replies
- 417 views
- 1 follower
-
-
The calculation doesn't seem to be working.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.9k views
- 2 followers
-
-
1.1.8 2024 version receives NICE fps, meanwhile 2020 version still BAD.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
I can't get the A350-1000 to load in MSFS 2020. It gets to about 80% then the sim crashes the A350-900 will load fine.
-
- 0 replies
- 515 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I saw this topic and it made me wonder, what is the most difficult part of trying to simulate an a350? For those out on this forum who happen to know a lot about the A350, is there anything on this inibuilds A350 that has yet to be implemented? I know the cameras are one, but anything else? I'm genuinely curious
-
- 0 replies
- 579 views
-
-
PLEASE, please, please, can we have the ability to Save/Load our Panel State(s) ? We are (well, I am) So used to how it works so nicely in PMDG's 737/777, and others. 😕 Thanks vm.
-
-
- 6 replies
- 2.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
After the update, I did a clean install of everything and discarded all repaints, but I still get a CTD during loading. I don't know if crash reports are saved or where they are. Please let me know.
-
- 0 replies
- 925 views
-
-
This is what will happen if you choose 350 on the HECA-KEWR route. Everything is fine at the PMDG, it’s sad(((((((((((((((((((((
-
- 0 replies
- 479 views
-
-
Hi all, I'm new to inibuilds A350. I tried to change the weight unit from lbs to kg, however, I cannot find the Option page in the OIS meun page. Where can it be found? Thank you
-
- 0 replies
- 499 views
-
-
Hi all, for 1.1.6, when paired with default cabin (the cabin pack options are fine), the co-pilot just disappears is still not fixed, and livery have no effect on default cabin texture (which ironically, works for cathay livery on the default cabin at 1.0.9, reinstall the whole thing still the same). Now I am forced to go to the airlines in the cabin pack options for the emmersive experience. It's been months and still can't even have the official cathay livery working for the default cabin of A350-1000 with a co-pilot, forcing me to use a british airways cabin with BAE decoration with a cathay livery just to have a co pilot is immersion breaking... was going to pull…
-
- 1 reply
- 596 views
-
-
Hello All I have deleted the ThrottleData.ini file in the work folder of the Inibuilds A350 and the simulator created a new one. But when I start a new flight the idle setting on the throttle becomes climb mode automatically. After a correct calibration on the EFB, the thrust levers suddenly jumps between idle and climb mode. This results in me being unable to increse a small adjustment for the throttles so I can taxi without being in climb mode all of a sudden. The reversers however works ok. Any ideas? Help will be appreciated. Thanks, /Amir Khatibi
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Good Day I have reinstalled inibuilds A350 and then cleaned the WASM folder. After doing that I then loaded the A350 on the runway to wait for all the systems to load up. Thereafter I started an international flight where everything worked fine. After I saved the flight to resume it later, everything worked well and when I loaded the flight successfully from the EFB to resume my flight everything worked fine. However when I saved my flight again and wanted to loading the saved flight for a second time, problems started occuring. The nose started shooting up with AP disconnecting. Upon reloading the page I then got a dark cockpit with nothing working. On reloading it …
-
- 0 replies
- 497 views
-
-
Does not work. Does not accept any inputs.
-
-
- 12 replies
- 5.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
After the last update I thought the flight computers and displays crashing was a thing of the past. Unfortunately I must just have gotten lucky for a while. I have tried to fly the route below for 3 times now with the A35K and every time experienced a crash. 1st time on the ground while setting up the plane. 2nd time after 3 hours, 3rd time after 6 hours. Before I have made multiple (also very long) flights without issue, also with the same livery for that matter. This leads me to believe there is an issue with the route and the interaction with the systems. DALO1Y DALOL V631 ENVAR M750 MUKEP Y891 OVSUN Y893 IGMIS Y57 POROT Y809 IDLAN Y812 ADNAP R591 ADGOR AGEDI …
-
- 0 replies
- 517 views
-
-
The ETAs for waypoints are calculated in a false manner, and are in the past. only when opening the TIME-Page in the POSITION tab they are updated. After leaving the page the ETAs gradually work their way down into the past and become wrong again. the first screenshot shows an ETA in the past (compared to the current time) The second screenshot shows updated and correct times after opening the TIME-Page MSFS2020 A350 v1.1.6 nothing particular to recreate the behaviour, just occurs every flight. in this case from KLAS to LSZH tested WX ON/OFF on the EFIS, different PERM DATA SETUP modes, but to no avail noticed it in the version before, …
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hey, how to solve the issue, when planning the BTV point during the approach (or before), there is like 2-second FREEZE of the sim, before the map is loaded? After that it works instantly if I try to do it again, but only during the first use. Freeze during the departure as well, if I want to see the map of taxiways. When I go ZOOM, it freezes up on this page with MAP LOADING text.
-
- 1 reply
- 555 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Flight vector on the HUD is way off, and totally unusable. If I fly with the HUD the way it's designed; I'll end up about 500ft short of the runway threshold. This is a constant issue that I've experience on every approach since the first update incorporating the HUD into the A350.
-
- 0 replies
- 463 views
-
-
The estimated arrival time is incorrect; the time shown in the picture is from an hour ago. Adjusting to the time interface restores it temporarily, but the problem reoccurs after a while.
-
- 1 reply
- 708 views
- 1 follower
-