Systems
495 topics in this forum
-
I had to reinstall the whole sim for external reasons and later when I tried to fly the A350 all the screens where quite blurry and slow. Video de WhatsApp 2025-11-25 a las 19.17.55_9fba3c38.mp4
-
- 0 replies
- 430 views
-
-
unable download a350 terrain data due to poor internet access, plz get it available in inimanager as A340. Thankyou
-
- 0 replies
- 455 views
-
-
Good day, since update 1.17 the wipers seem to be stuck in the intermediate position when selected on. The water is wiped away but the wipers themselves are not moving out of their intermediate position. I deleted the WASM folder and the rolling cache but it didn't help.
-
- 0 replies
- 569 views
-
-
This happening to anyone else or just on my side? Stairs are very off-center of the doors. And the 1L stair (not pictured) is very off base
-
- 1 reply
- 483 views
- 1 follower
-
-
See attached video. They used to work (albeit in negative form only, ie AKLON/-31). Using SU3, latest navdata, v1.1.5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 - 1.5.27.0 2025-09-17 04-24-21 (1).mp4
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Downloaded the latest update, plus a WASM folder clear out, and on first flight, landing gear wouldn’t go up. Lever moved into up position but gear wouldn’t move. Used the emergency gravity lever and that somehow fixed the issue. Is this a known bug with the update, or is it a possible update error … should I delete and reinstall the latest version? Thx.
-
- 6 replies
- 2.4k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Just started up the engines for the first time, and after a couple minutes I get red warning saying engine malfunction and the engine shuts down, with N2 and N3 still running though. If I try again it malfunctions about 30 seconds in. Both engines. What could cause this?
-
-
- 1 reply
- 497 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello, I have a problem: the plane is not following its route. At some point, it's impossible to tell whether it's deviating from the route. The flight time is normal, without acceleration. Has anyone else had this problem? What's the problem?
-
- 0 replies
- 424 views
-
-
Compare the ini A350 to this video, the strobes and beacons should have longer intervals between flashes:
-
- 0 replies
- 386 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Is anyone encountering the issue from below? I get the message A-ICE ICE DETECTED I'm following the steps from below And I get ICE NOT DETECTED. I am at FL250 and still getting it .
-
- 2 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Looks like there's a regression regarding taking off without PACKS. I did the take off performance calculation with PACKS selected off. As I was lining up to take off, I turn off the PACKS. Within second, you would get a warning about PACKS being off. Not sure what happened between the last update and the latest update where the logic is broken.
-
- 0 replies
- 424 views
-
-
-
After updating to latest version of the aircraft I can no longer log in to cpdlc with SayIntentions. I’ve entered the SayIntentions api key, I then enter the station id code, but the notify button doesn’t activate. Anyone else?
-
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
-
Well, title says almost everything: I had set up a flight plan to KLAS. FSHud assigned me ILS-Y 26L approach, and CRESO5 as STAR. Since the resulting flightpath was a bit convoluted, I tried removing some waypoints and setting some direct-to so I could get a smoother approach. After applying this changes to the flightplan in the MCDU, all my instruments froze up. How to fix this? After 17 updates; I'd expected this crash wouldn't happen.
-
-
- 1 reply
- 793 views
-
-
Hi folks, The engine indications and thrust setting (DCLB) are showing upon electrical power up or when engines aren't running, even when FADEC GND PWR not selected. Also, the EGT gauges show 0 even when the ambient temperature is much higher. Also, the aircraft always starts with the oil absolutely filled to the brim, which I don't think is realistic.
-
- 2 replies
- 833 views
-
-
Hi everyone, I downloaded the newest version V 1.17 , and it looked like the added picture. No changes even if I changed the liveries. This is terrible to be honest...
-
- 1 reply
- 552 views
-
-
Hey there, I'm running the -900 No Cabin variant v1.1.6 from iniManager in the latest stable version of MSFS 2024 (Microsoft Store version). In about every 5th flight, the terrain radar is completely unavailable from the beginning to the end of the flight. Restarting MSFS fixes this for the next flight. I cannot tell what triggers this, but as you can see in the attached screenshot, I'm flying over some high terrain in Southern France, but the terrain radar is giving me 0/0 values and no terrain graphics on the ND. Hopefully you can figure this out.
-
-
- 8 replies
- 5.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Updated and when loading, the vilet app appears on the desktop. Before the update, it worked perfectly. MSFS2020
-
- 0 replies
- 501 views
-
-
-
-
Hello, since updating to 1.1.7 I cannot seem to get my WASM folder to generate. It creates, but stays at 0 bytes. I tried multiple reinstalls, a clean community folder, as well as starting on RWY and at the gate. It just loads very briefly and jumps into the flight. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
-
- 0 replies
- 662 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I flew from Munich to Tokyo and had 3 steps along the way. I programmed all of them into the step alts page in the MCDU. I had auto step climb on in the aircraft config but I didn't turn on auto step climb import. Was that the issue?
-
- 0 replies
- 403 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Bug Report: Empty Tooltip & Console Errors (iniBuilds A350 Marketplace) Hello everyone, I am experiencing a display issue in the cockpit of the iniBuilds Airbus A350 (version purchased on the official MSFS Marketplace). 1. The Main Issue When I hover my mouse over the cockpit controls, the grey interaction tooltip appears, but it contains no information (the name of the control or its current value does not display). Aircraft: iniBuilds A350 (Marketplace Version) Platform: Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) Visual Proof: 2. Context and Technical Evidence I enabled Developer Mode to diagnose the problem, and here is what I fo…
-
- 1 reply
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Found this article on Avsim https://boeing.mediaroom.com/2025-11-06-Boeing-Pioneering-Next-Generation-Training-Tools-with-Launch-of-Virtual-Airplane May be inibuilds can do similar wirh Airbus specifically by further polishing their a350 as this is the only 350 in the market at this time. Regards
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I'm having trouble with the HUD not displaying and the emergency escape device deploying automatically after the gate has stopped and the engine and APU are cut off and the external power is connected.
-
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
- 1 follower
-