Ready to buy a cargo version

Benoit92

12 hours ago, iniBuilds said:

If people really do want other variants it is certainly a conversation that can be had. 

Leave it with us. If there is interest, ask people to comment here, so we can see how much there is 😄 

Count me in. Instant buy for a cargo version! Made an account just to check on this and glad to hear you'd at least consider it! Put it in the marketplace as an available upgrade maybe?

Same for me. I love the A300 PAX and Freighter, as well as the A310F and ACJ in X-Plane. My virtual airline uses all variants of both aircraft. I would also add, I enjoyed the systems differences having PW engines available for both. It always amazed me how long it takes for the PWs to start-up!

21 hours ago, iniBuilds said:

If people really do want other variants it is certainly a conversation that can be had. 

Leave it with us. If there is interest, ask people to comment here, so we can see how much there is 😄 

Another vote for cargo variant. 

I can only echo what everyone else has said. I'm on bended knees. Please please add your Freighter version to MSFS. I'll happily pay for an expansion pack.

I do not fly passenger aircraft tube liners in MSFS. I have no interest in it, which means I won't fly the A310. I just don't find it enjoyable. I love the interaction of flying Cargo around the world, and your A310-300F would be my goto. 

Name a price and I'll pay it. 😊

Edited by BillUp