Ready to buy a cargo version

Benoit92

Came just to say this. I was very excited to see the A310 not only available for FS and for free as part of the 40th anniversary update. I was quickly very disappointed to see there was no freighter model and even more so by the FAQ answer that it is not planned. I would definitely be willing to pay for one.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Unfortunately the chances were this was always going to be cut down compared to the full XP versions - delivering a full high quality version of one of a single variant seems the least bad compromise.

I am surprised if there really are no plans to offer alternative versions as payware expansions, esp with the files being encrypted preventing anyone else making changes.

• Like 2

In that case I would like to comment that I would appreciate a freighter model on the market as well. Unfortunately DHL/Fedex/UPS has only a a300F variant so that would be even better in my opinion. But by lack of any better the a310 is good enough to me as well. I would definitely buy both.

Edited by DrKroepoek
  • Like 3

I would be more than willing to pay for the PW engine option and Cargo/MRTT/Specialty versions of the A310, provided they would be priced reasonably. I would happily pay for the complete A300 - pax, cargo, all engine options.

around 25€ would seem reasonable for PW+cargo A310, or up to 15+15 for each separately. 20+20 would be too much.

(20Ł, or 10+10, more than 35Ł)

Up to 50€ (45Ł) would seem reasonable for the complete A300

(Everyone reading this - this is my personal view. IniBuilds staff reading this - imagine how many more of these things you could sell to MSFS users over Xplane, and now that you already did and got paid for the bulk of the system work, it's my opinion that my price sensitivity is justified 😉 )

Hopefully your licensing terms with Microsoft allow you to do other versions of the A310, paid or otherwise. I'm sure there's plenty of sticklers to reality that just want the PW engines for historically PW ships :D

• Like 1

Would like to express my love for a Cargo version, too! Would be worth some bucks for me!

Or even an MRTT version!

Edited by conaly
  • Like 1

Best regards,
Dimitri

My flights @ Flightmemory.com
Airports 2022: BUD, CAG, CDG, CGH, FNC, FRA, GRU, GVA, LIS, MAH, MUC, NUE, ORD, PMI, PTY, SAP, SDU, VIE
Planned 2022: FRA, IAD, PTY

Planned 2023: FRA, HND

4 hours ago, iniBuilds said:

If people really do want other variants it is certainly a conversation that can be had. 

Leave it with us. If there is interest, ask people to comment here, so we can see how much there is 😄 

Thanks Ubaid, love hearing that. Of course my interest in not limited to just the A310 but I would love to see an A300F for FS as well.