Ready to buy a cargo version

Benoit92

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know how I missed this, but considering the A310 was free, I'd pay almost anything for a freighter/other variants. I'll have to direct everyone else I know who shares that feeling here. Perhaps it could be a nice surprise before the A300!

• Like 1

On 11/12/2022 at 3:42 PM, iniBuilds said:

If people really do want other variants it is certainly a conversation that can be had. 

Leave it with us. If there is interest, ask people to comment here, so we can see how much there is 😄 

Registered just so I could express my full and enthusiastic support for this.

There's a terrible lack of freightliners in the sim.

I've been needing one for oh so long. The PMDG 737 BDSF is great, but need a wide-body for my other roleplay/vUPS flights.

Please do it.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi first of all thanks for the A310! I would love to be able to fly the A310 Cargo more than the pax version, or at least be able to paint the windows on the pax version to make it look like a converted to freighter, which at the moment is not possible. I leave here a picture of an active A310-300 converted to freighter.

jy-agq-royal-jordanian-airbus-a310-304f_PlanespottersNet_1177427_0c422745cc_o (1).jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Team, 

Thank you very much for some various update to existing FREE A310-304.

I heard A300-600F/-600R(GE) are going to release in this month, and their PW version will follow in 2024Q1 or Q2.

I think you're busy to prepare A306 and A20N(only LEAP?), so hope "A310-300 PW extension" and "A310-200 extension" are go in later 2024.

Of course, also want to buy "-300 Freighter" extension... Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Hope I'm not too late to the party, but would love to register my interest for there to be a freighter expansion for the Airbus A310 for MSFS. 

Has there been any further consideration given to this since this topic was started? 

Many thanks.