August 19Aug 19 Hi, the saves are all there in the work folder, but not displayed in the EFB.I did restart pc+sim, no help.Any idea?Thanks.
August 19Aug 19 Author Forgot to mention, if I do create a new custom save, it doesnt show up in the EFB- it does show up in the work folder though. Edited August 19Aug 19 by A340iB-2025
August 19Aug 19 Staff Hi,Thanks for your feedback. I’ll take a look shortly and report back once I have more information.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 19Aug 19 Staff 45 minutes ago, A340iB-2025 said:Thanks Kyle.Hi,I just tested this on my end and I’m not experiencing any issues. I loaded into an airport, taxied to the runway, created a custom TEST autosave, restarted the simulator, loaded back in, and selected my TEST autosave.I’m not entirely sure what could be causing the issue on your end. If you're willing, try emptying your work folder.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 20Aug 20 Author It is working again.Try to reproduce the error on your side Kyle:I had a typo like that "...Ireöand...", removing the "ö" solves the issue. Edited August 20Aug 20 by A340iB-2025
August 20Aug 20 Staff 7 hours ago, A340iB-2025 said:It is working again.Try to reproduce the error on your side Kyle:I had a typo like that "...Ireöand...", removing the "ö" solves the issue.Hi,Great news that you got it working! I’m guessing it requires the exact spelling, otherwise it may not know what to do with the file.Thanks for your troubleshooting. I’ll have a look at it on my end! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 20Aug 20 Author 4 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Great news that you got it working! I’m guessing it requires the exact spelling, otherwise it may not know what to do with the file.Thanks for your troubleshooting. I’ll have a look at it on my end!I am not sure, what you are saying, I think the issue is, if you use letters like "Ä,Ö,Ü" it is causing the issue. Edited August 20Aug 20 by A340iB-2025
August 20Aug 20 Staff 1 hour ago, A340iB-2025 said:I am not sure, what you are saying, I think the issue is, if you use letters like "Ä,Ö,Ü" it is causing the issue.Yes, correct. When using "A,O,U" there is no problems! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 21Aug 21 Author 18 hours ago, iniKyle said:Yes, correct. When using "A,O,U" there is no problems!Yes Kyle, but why are "Ö;Ä;Ü" are causing a mistake, that is the question for me.
August 21Aug 21 Staff 33 minutes ago, A340iB-2025 said:Yes Kyle, but why are "Ö;Ä;Ü" are causing a mistake, that is the question for me.Most likely a limitation within the SDK. Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
August 21Aug 21 Author 52 minutes ago, iniKyle said:Most likely a limitation within the SDK.Thanks!Great point, thats true.
Create an account or sign in to comment