Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. Started by mari8it,

    We need access to MCDU display so to use Mobiflight with Winwing MCDU, or the Winwing app, please inibuild 🙏

  2. Another WASM Crash Report To reproduce 250 NM from TOD, Autostep climb and Pause at TOD enabled ILS14, no STAR, Rilax transition Systems freeze Information Aircraft: A340 EIS2 Passenger Simulator: FS2024 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: https://www.simbrief.com/ofp/flightplans/KSEALSZH_PDF_1760561805.pdf Specs: i9 13900k, RTX 4090 24GB VRAM, 64GB RAM Autosave: Attached latest .BIN file before crash 1760594692.bin WASM: Error during FMGS_gauge_draw execution. Error code : 0xc0000005 Please fix your aircraft. I always seem to get WASM crashes on overnight longhauls when flying to LSZH whilst havi…

  3. Started by tturbo180,

    Hi! kindly asking if anybody can confirm when on drone view or external view,i can´t see nose wheel turning according to tiller position.The aircraft turns very well on ground but when on external view the nose wheel don´t move... And second one is there any EFB checklist???

  4. Started by Guxi,

    Hi in Hold, there is a Bug when you select immediate exit. The Aircraft still following the HDG.

  5. When the issue happens the waypoint diamonds on the ND are frozen but the actual flight path moves as the aircraft continues flying. Additionally, the chrono clock freezes along with most other flight instruments, strangely the DME values are still updating. The first flight I did in the A340 was Zurich to Tel Aviv - no issues at all. During climb on my last 2 flights (LSZH - FAOR and EGLL - FAOR) I experienced the aforementioned issue. The only thing that stands out to me is that on my first flight I forgot to update the navdata after buying and installing the aircraft... ever since downloading Navigraph AIRAC and importing via the EFB the aircraft instruments have …

  6. I’ve encountered a problem for the second time in a row during a transatlantic flight, all the aircraft systems freeze, but the plane keeps flying. At first, I thought it was an issue with the simulator’s pause function, but no. This error appears after about 6–7 hours of flight. Since I bought the A340-300, I haven’t been able to complete a single transatlantic flight. I’m really disappointed.

  7. Started by Hajatc,

    With Pop out Windows i get only one window with 6 instruments instead of 6 seperate Windows (PFD, ND , EICAS, DCDU ) with your A350 there is no Problem and every Window is available. greets Mischa

  8. Started by remy,

    Hello, is it clearly planned that there will be support of winwing airbus products? is it something that is work on or in pipes or is it not planned at all? thank you!

  9. Should I download (assume I can) my inibuilds a340 from the Marketplace to my local drive or keep using it in the streaming mode? Thanks in Advance, I did check the FAQ first...

  10. Started by ChrisPUA320,

    Hi, as I was programming some SD profiles for the community I found some issues that needs to be fixed: - the DOT Variable for FCU SPD Display (L:INI_FCU_SPD_DOT) stays at "0" - the Variable for opening EXIT 2R (A:EXIT OPEN:5, Percent Over 100) stays at "0" - RMP1 ON/OFF switch switches power of both RMP1 AND 2 (L:INI_RMP1_STATE) I hope you can reproduce those issues and will fix them with the next update. Thx!Keep up the good work! Rgds Chris

  11. Started by mari8it,

    COPIED ACTUAL FPLN IN SEC F-PLN, MODIFIED THE SEC FPLN WITH A PBD POINT AFTER DEPARTURE RUNWAY MADE WITH AIRPORTRUNWAY/RUNUWAYHDG/12nm (FACT19/191/12) FIX AND ALL FREZES, VIEWS WORK BUT ALL THE OTHER THINGS NOT Thanks

  12. Started by marc1141,

    I just had a wasm crash when I was changing the landing runway in the MCDU. I already had a landing runway set for EDDF, noticed that there was a runway change, when I changed the runway the WASM crashed. Information Aircraft: A340 EIS1 Passenger Simulator: FS2024 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: KDTW-EDDF Specs: Ryzen 7800X3D, RX 7900XTX, 32GB RAM Autosave: Attached latest .BIN file before crash WASM: WASM: Error during FMGS_gauge_update execution. Error code : 0xc000001d WASM: Module vfs://inibuilds-aircraft-a340/SimObjects/Airplanes/inibuilds-a340/attachments/inibuilds/Function_A343_Interior/panel/inibuilds-A340…

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Started by aidenbuch,

    Got a WASM crash exactly at exactly 30 minutes on the chrono (related maybe idk). Autosave has never been enabled, no folder exsists, EFB says autosave interval (M) is 60. Clock remained ticking after WASM crash. No steps to reproduce, I was tabbed out of the sim for around 15 minutes before the occurrence. Aircraft: A340 EIS 1 Passenger Simulator: FS2024 Navdata Method: NAVIGRAPH OFP: NIL WASM Error: [inibuilds-A340.wasm] Error: Unable to open directory [inibuilds-A340.wasm] \work\autosaves\ [inibuilds-A340.wasm] Specs: 13th Gen Intel Core i7-13700KF. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti. 32GB RAM. Autosave File: NIL. Autosave has n…

  14. Started by sSolid,

    When creating a Custom Waypoint on the SEC FLPN, which is standard SOP for nearly all A340 Operations the sequence always get's messed up, furthermore after the creation of the custom waypoint directly in the FLPN example: KLO/276/1.5 it enters the Custom Waypoint but directly goes to the Primary or Main FLPN which is really annoying and not correct. Furthermore after creating the Second Custom Waypoint example: KLO/250/15 it completely messes up the sequence and duplicates waypoints. Looking forward to getting this fixed soon. Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 677 views
  15. Started by sSolid,

    When trying to enter the ADF under RAD NAV it has no effect and the entry field always stays blank. Would be nice to have this working in a future Update. Thanks

    • 0 replies
    • 655 views
  16. Started by MMAACCXX,

    Hello iniBuilds, I experienced a bug regarding the initialization of the flightplan in the MCDU: Yesterday, I flew a flight between EDDM and KSFO. I aborted the flight in cruise. Today, I wanted to fly the flight again, with an other route. I loaded the flightplan as usual, using the the tablet -> My flight -> import from simbrief and then going to MCDU INIT page -> Inserting EDDM/KSFO. It loaded the old flightplan from yesterday, not the new one I created today. I deleted the flightplans in the WASM directory and started the flight again, now it loaded no flightplan in the MCDU. The solution was to also delete the simbrief.json, a…

  17. Started by COT_87,

    Just took off from EDDF and on the ground I was getting pretty good performance. It's only after take off and during cruise that my FPS is tanking and I am getting a lot of audio stutters. My base frame rate has dropped to 20-25 fps. This only seems to happen in cockpit view. When I use an external camera my performance returns to normal. I am using a 7800x3d and 5080. I also use autofps.

  18. Started by Maxijam,

    Doing long haul FACT to EDDF now through the night. GSX a mess and I guess I don't have the patience to fiddle. AP1 keeps disconnecting but AP2 is holding for 6 hours now. CAB V/S arrow keeps flashing at 50 ft/Mn. Need the centre FMC to work. So far going ok , would like ACARS etc.

  19. Started by karimmouti,

    So finally reached T/D without any problems or crashes for the first time since release, I was preparing for the approach and I noticed "trans alt" is there with numbers being entered in thousands. Isn't it supposed to be "trans level" and an entry as "FLxxx"?

  20. Started by Topofdescent,

    It happened for the last 2 flights where the throttles wouldn't stay in LVR CLB in the cruise but just flickered back and forth. The next flight they just went to TOGA as I touched down, this time the AT was off. Thrustmaster Airbus Captain's pack.

  21. Started by Donald Douglas,

    Had 2 step climbs programmed (auto load and auto step climb OFF for me)-- when I passed the first one (had to wait for ATC handoff to request higher) I got a Step Climb Deleted message, but saw both step climbs were gone. Is that by design or a bug?

  22. Started by laserob,

    Seems the LOD is affected in VR when glancing down at the MCDU, some letters are missing and with a slight lean forward they appear? Overall VR performance is really great, hopefully this can be fixed.

    • 0 replies
    • 423 views
  23. Started by karimmouti,

    So this was my very first flight with the A340 FRA-BAH, 01:30 into the flight while cruising smoothly, blue hyd system decided to fail on its own followed by the green one as well then lost thrust on engines 1 & 2. No armed failures, no active ones whatsover. I followed ecam actions then made an emergency descend, during descend suddenly everything was back to normal. I decided to continue to the alternate despite everything back to normal, prepared for an ILS approach, the second surprise was the airplane did not want to tune in the new ILS frequency, kept insisting on the original one of the destination, manual tuning did not work also whatsoever, ended up doing vis…

  24. Started by Norwenkel,

    I´m having quite some issues with the ground handling. Even with nearly full rudder deflection at <20 Kts the plane does not turn more than 20°. The rudder controls the triller is used as setup and the rudder is bind to axis. Differential breaking help just a bit. Any hints are wellcome

  25. Started by SAN738,

    Twice now, takeoff from EDDF and can't get any lateral or vertical mode to engage.. for credibly, airline pilot here. What am I missing, or this a bug?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.