Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Systems

  1. inibuilds A340 overhead DOME Light BRT has no brightness change until STORM

      • Thanks
      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 824 views
  2. When using CPDLC with SayIntention.AI and the aircraft receives a handover message, it correctly disconnects from the current active ATC unit but does not automatically send a LOGON REQUEST to the unit specified in the handover message. Also I think (not 100% sure on that) a handover message should probably not trigger a COMPANY MESSAGE ECAM note since it should be automatically handled in the background.

  3. Started by swissdani,

    Hi there I still have the problem, that I get the GSX error message: Can't read aircraft type I have seen this topic here: I downloaded the two files and unpacked them in the virtuali app data (see screenshot), but the error message still shows up. Did you put the two files in the correct place? What also could be the issue? Any help is appreciated. Daniel

  4. Just had an issue, where I almost reached ToC (about 500ft to go), all of a sudden the aircraft systems and screens froze and the aircraft went into a deep nose dive until i crashed. No control input was possible.

  5. Started by Donald Douglas,

    When I hard tune a navaid on the RAD NAV page, I thought the font was supposed to be large to differentiate a hard, pilot tuned station from an auto tuned one. I also really thought it acted this way prior to the 1.02 update, but I could be totally wrong there.

  6. Started by Fabio Scardicchio,

    Hello The RADNAV Page doesnt work properly. When manually inserting a correct VOR frequency. The RADNAV Page will just always point to the closest VOR. Making it impossible to use another VOR. Please fix this. Makes it impossible to do certain Non-Precision approaches.

  7. Hi guys, normally i just use my keyboard with the arrow keys to move from the cockpit to the cabin. However, this seems not to work with the A340. I tried also to bind "translate cockpit view forward" and "translate cockpit view backwards" but i can only reach the cockpit door. What is the trick to move beyond the cockpit door? thanks for the support!

  8. This problem has been there since the initial release V1.0.0 and still not solved. Whenever PDC is received through CPDLC, "wilco" and "send" gets on top of each other in the DCDU's bottom right button then both DCDUs crash and become inoperative. Also a false "company message" advisory keeps showing despite all msg records are empty.

  9. Started by Michael Blatz,

    Hello good day, i buy and load with great anticipation via MSFS 24 store the A 340 300. Two problems appear; 1. Can`t load Fuel and Passegers via GSX, get everytime the message GSX Simbrief Status Can´t read the Aircraft type!? 2. Can´t print the requested ATIS and METAR´s. It will be great you can give me a message how i solved this problems. Thanks a lot in advance. Michael

  10. When entering a custom THR RED ALT / ACC ALT in version 1.0.2 of the A340. The formatting is broken. See attached Please fix this bug in the next update

  11. Started by steffanu,

    Hey all, Did you notice a decrease in performance after the release of the first update? Or is it just me? I tried a new flight now since the update and noticed FPS almost halved?! Or perhaps is SU3, KSFO? Im in the air away from KSFO tho and frames don't go above 60ish.... limit set to 45 though and used to get 90 with FG on.

  12. Started by CONVEEN,

    When I'm descending and he reduces the speed from 300 to 250 knots, the rate of descent slows down considerably. If I'm not careful, I'll be 15 miles from the runway and still too high. I always have to use the airbrakes. Always. Sometimes the flight plan also specifies an excessively high speed of 250 knots about 15 or 10 miles before the airport. Is this a system error or typical for the A340?

  13. Thanks for NOT include a decent checklist like fenix and FSLABS in the update 1.0.2

  14. Started by Lufgat,

    I want to update navdata for the A340 and therefore want to login to my navigraph account, but the code is not loading. I tried the "refresh code" button. I tried loging in via browser ("open browser" button), which let me log into navigraph, but still no "update navdata" button appeared. I tried reinstalling the A340. Nothing worked. I tried SU4 beta and no beta at all. Also didnt help. What can i do?

  15. I noticed that when I put ADIRS 1, 2 and 3 in NAV I will only have TAT and SAT information after alignment, the same does not happen in the real plane, the real plane says that when I put ADIR 1 in NAV I immediately have TAT and SAT information, that is, I do not need to wait for it to align.

  16. Started by CONVEEN,

    When I create a direct route in the FMS, sometimes the flight becomes defective, and the waypoints no longer match.

    • 0 replies
    • 607 views
  17. Started by felipeturbay,

    Hi guys, are there any instrucctions regarding if its recommended to download the product from the library or to stream it? Thanks!

  18. Started by felipeturbay,

    Hi all, i am using the Inibuilds A340 SAS livery. The Logo lights are not working. Position 1 or 2 is not changing anything. The tail remains dark. What i am missing here? thanks for the support.

  19. I noticed that after a certain weight the clean speed after takeoff is capped at 257 kts. This is not possible as in a video where the plane was at MTOW the clean speed was at 280kts!! I know there are differences in airplane, weather etc. but a difference of 23 knots at the same weight is quite significant.

  20. Started by felipeturbay,

    After pushback with GSX i received a message "landing gear malfunction". After this, the airplance will move only with high thrust (50% N1). I tried replacing the tyres and it did not work....

  21. Hello, i'm having a crash almost all the times i start the a340, sometimes while setting up the FMC on the ground, other times while on flight, where the aircraft just, looses all control, it behaves exactly as a WASM crash is supposed to happen, but no WASM crash reports in the Console. I'll attach a picture of the last error in the Console, buy there was not a single WASM error. Video of the same crash happening yesterday. Haven't been able to complete a single A340 flight in the last days.

  22. Started by leonchike,

    Summary: WASM crash occurs when updating approach from ILS 01C to ILS 01R at KIAD via MCDU during active flight. Flight Details: Route: EDDF → KIAD Arrival: HYPER9 Initial Approach: ILS 01C (loaded from departure) Modified Approach: ILS 01R (per ATC instruction) Steps to Reproduce: Set up flight from EDDF to KIAD with HYPER9 arrival and ILS 01C approach Proceed normally until approach phase When instructed by ATC, attempt to change approach to ILS 01R via MCDU WASM crash occurs immediately upon confirming the approach change Expected Behavior: Approach should update from ILS 01C to ILS 01R without issues.

  23. Hi,please don´t forget to include an EFB checklist or any animation with a checklist to open/close visually,for those like me who like to fly like "real deal" as per real life but not using a printed paper,all TOP airbuses addons have a REAL airbus standard Checklist included on EFB... Second question,wipers are not removing any rain drops from light to heavy rain,could you check this because it brokes the inmersion so much....

  24. Started by Michael Bonar,

    I'm not sure if this is a bug, but at some point in cruise, I get an alarm about having my AP off. I fly without FD's or AP's, just auto throttle. Apparently, two taps of the AP disconnect clears the alarm.

  25. Hi Changing the CI during cruise does not have any effect on either the cruise speed, ETA or EFOB. Additionally, there was a SPD LIM entry in the cruise phase which I believe is not possible.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.