Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Question regarding disabling automatic wind upload and auto-trim

Featured Replies

Hi everyone,

Enjoying the A340 so far! I have two quick questions regarding some of the automated features and hoping someone can point me in the right direction:

  1. Winds: Is there a way to prevent winds from being automatically uploaded/fetched into the FMC?

  2. Auto-Trim: Is there an option to disable or override the auto-trim functionality so manual pitch trim is fully under pilot control?

Thanks in advance for any tips or settings I might have missed!

  • Staff
2 hours ago, felipeturbay said:

Hi everyone,

Enjoying the A340 so far! I have two quick questions regarding some of the automated features and hoping someone can point me in the right direction:

  1. Winds: Is there a way to prevent winds from being automatically uploaded/fetched into the FMC?

  2. Auto-Trim: Is there an option to disable or override the auto-trim functionality so manual pitch trim is fully under pilot control?

Thanks in advance for any tips or settings I might have missed!

Hi,

I do not believe there is a way to prevent the winds from being updated, as this is tied to your flightplan import (will verify with the team)

I do not believe there is a way to disable the auto-trim feature of the a340. What issues are you having with this?

Thanks!

Kyle - Community Manager

iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.