Sujet : SimBrief + A310 show me "Pending"

Cthulhus

8 minutes ago, fearlessfrog said:

That's a bit generous 🙂 as the fix was to remove the option all together from the MCU and just let the EFB do it.

I see the beta build rolled out to all in MSFS now, so curious to see if it fixes it for everyone as 'Fixed SimBrief Import' is still in the release notes, despite it not fixing it for anyone (that had an issue to begin with anyway).

I'll try again, as maybe the A310 updates between the beta and the release version.

Well, it doesn´t crash the FMC anymore, has the same functionality, so I would call it fixed 🙂

Fixed SimBrief import is not entirely fixed unfortunately. For now it atleast wont get stuck on PENDING anymore, but if it didn´t import the fpl for you before, it most likely still won't unfortunately.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gumbyger said:

Fixed SimBrief import is not entirely fixed unfortunately. For now it atleast wont get stuck on PENDING anymore, but

I confirm, now we loop on the "SIMBRIEF" line and no ATIS on the ACARS page : amazing correction!

Edited by pacha35

Is there any way to export a flight plan for this aircraft from simbrief and then open it with the FMS?  Before I exported flightplans using the iniBuilds Flight Plan option and saved the flight plans in the M:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\Packages\Official\Steam\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\Data\FMS plans folder.  I was then able to open those flight plans in the FMS but that doesn't work now.

33 minutes ago, jfwharton said:

Is there any way to export a flight plan for this aircraft from simbrief and then open it with the FMS?  Before I exported flightplans using the iniBuilds Flight Plan option and saved the flight plans in the M:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\MicrosoftFlightSimulator\Packages\Official\Steam\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\Data\FMS plans folder.  I was then able to open those flight plans in the FMS but that doesn't work now.

Use the SimBrief Downloader and point it to [Drive]:\Users\usernamel\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans

Your path might be a bit different, but the main difference is the \work\flightplans folder.

Edited by Deer-in-Motion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deer-in-Motion said:

Use the SimBrief Downloader and point it to [Drive]:\Users\usernamel\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work\flightplans

Your path might be a bit different, but the main difference is the \work\flightplans folder.

Thank you.  I did finally find the new flighs plan folder location and got SimBrief to work in the aircrafts FMS.  I am working with the developer of Little NavMap on creating an export option in Little NavMap for this aircraft.  Something to use instead of SimBrief.  Thank you again.

• Like 2

On 11/29/2022 at 2:46 AM, Deer-in-Motion said:

I have tried this solution but, at home, it does not work. I have always a loop on "Simbrief" line  (insteaf of "Pending" line).

43 minutes ago, pacha35 said:

Yes, I use the external downloader.

Okay, though what you'd said indicated you were still using the SimBrief button under AOC. Once the flight plans is downloaded enter the airports in the From/To section of the INIT page and it should populate the flight plan.

2 hours ago, Deer-in-Motion said:

Once the flight plans is downloaded enter the airports in the From/To section of the INIT page and it should populate the flight plan.

Yes ! That is the solution, no need to go to ACARS page.
Thank you very much.

• Like 1

Hi Captains, 

Still the same issue on my side, and it's worse than before because even if I download correctly the Simbrief FP in the right folder Official\Steam\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\Data\FMS plans.  I can't find the flight plan in the CDU and I have type LSGG/LFRB but it is indicated "NONE" and "RETURN" on the next page so that I have to enter all the route manually! Well it's kind of frustrating, hopefully we'll find a way to get rid of this bug.

ACARS menu only "SIMBRIEF REQUEST" no more "PENDING" and I'm stuck there ?

MSFS 2020 updated 1.29.30 A310 1.1.16  😉

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2022.12.04 - 14.42.37.25.png

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2022.12.04 - 14.42.49.71.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...