Sujet : SimBrief + A310 show me "Pending"

Cthulhus

Many, many days after and nothing changes... Still PENDING 

iniBuilds guys, maybe you should go talking to FBW people to see how they connect do SB, because I never heard any issue like this whith their plane.

This is simply not acceptable.

Thank you for any effort from you in order to fix this

Same problem here!

Also, it seems that it misses two lines on the left of the MCDU
it’s supposed to have two other menus (three in total) I only have "Pending’

-PENDING
-ATIS
I'll try to give a try to the tricks I've read here to see how it goes...

Love this bird by the way! 

Thanks a lot IniBuilds team!!! ✈️👍👏

A310 fsmc simbrief issue  (1).png

A310 FMC Simbrief issue (1).png

1 hour ago, lknfly said:

Same problem here!

Also, it seems that it misses two lines on the left of the MCDU
it’s supposed to have two other menus (three in total) I only have "Pending’

-PENDING
-ATIS
I'll try to give a try to the tricks I've read here to see how it goes...

Love this bird by the way! 

Thanks a lot IniBuilds team!!! ✈️👍👏

The ATIS and MESSAGES field were moved to the EFB with the Beta to circumvent a commen FMC crash

• Like 1

Hello! Just updated to MSFS 1.29.30.0 and iniBuilds Airbus A310-300 v1.1.6. On the previous version I got a never ending 'Pending' on the Simbrief MDU button press and I now get a single flash and but unfortunately it's still not loading the flight plan - it stays saying 'SIMBRIEF'. The iniConfig app 'Export Plan' works fine with the simbrief alias I'm using (as does the simbrief file downloader), so still something going on in the sims way of accessing simbrief. 

Interestingly - 320simpilot did a 310 stream last night and he said "never managed to get the import to work" so he is one of the unlucky ones who it never works for. Would be nice to find the root cause which means some do and some don't.

4 hours ago, b3lt3r said:

Interestingly - 320simpilot did a 310 stream last night and he said "never managed to get the import to work" so he is one of the unlucky ones who it never works for. Would be nice to find the root cause which means some do and some don't.

Has it ever worked for you? Or do you always get stuck on pending?

It has never worked for me which seems to be the pattern for people. If it ever worked, it continues to work and if it never has it always goes to pending. Clearly my id worked for you so it suggests a platform difference. I originally suspected it was because I was on Steam but a couple of the others on this forum were on Store and still had the issue. It is perplexing...

4 minutes ago, b3lt3r said:

It has never worked for me which seems to be the pattern for people. If it ever worked, it continues to work and if it never has it always goes to pending. Clearly my id worked for you so it suggests a platform difference. I originally suspected it was because I was on Steam but a couple of the others on this forum were on Store and still had the issue. It is perplexing...

I somehow wanna say, that something in your firewall/router is blocking it; but it honestly doesn´t make sense, as then the ortho streaming shouldnt work as well for example.. The worst part about it though is, that none of our testern can replicate it 😕

Yeah - that was my first thought but everything else seems to work - Fenix, FBW, BAE146, WT CJ4 etc...

Key thing is it's not just me - if it was then I'd shut up 🙂 I see many other users experiencing this but assume it's still a relatively low percentage as only the impacted will mention.

Are there any tests I can do from the command line or maybe any way to enable extra logging in the app?

There's a bunch of things you could try if the devs can't recreate the issue:

- Gather detailed specs/configurations/addons from the people who have the issue, to see if there is a common pattern.

- Produce a build with logging and let someone with the issue use it and then return the diagnostics to see what the issue is.

- Try additional fixes like the last patch did, even though the thinking it was purely an Asobo hosting issue.

I'd admit it's not a super important feature, as there are work arounds with using other apps etc but it must be nice from a development point of view of a newly released add-on to figure out why some of the customers can't use it all. Other aircraft all seem ok, so there must be something different about the A310 worth learning.

From my end I know it's not my simbrief id, as I tried with Ellis's and it still didn't work.

What @fearlessfrog suggests makes sense - look for patterns. As an aside I just tried with empty community and no sim related background tasks down to navigraph, trackir, fsuipc etc. Exactly the same.

Also tried this am - using the simbrief xml OFP urls from my desktop browser - all good. Currently waiting simbrief devs to confirm if I'm safe to change my username there without breaking the Navigraph linkage. This is to see if having my SB user the same as MSFS user causes a brain fart.

So - my core sim platform is:

Win 10, Steam, AMD CPU, Nvidia GPU, 32Gig, Defender disabled

As I said before, there is no way for us to produce a build that logs what goes wrong. The code just imports a XML file and imports the fpl from there.

If you can open this website and it shows you a file then there is nothing stopping the A310 from importing the flightplan

https://www.simbrief.com/api/xml.fetcher.php?username=XXXXX (XXXXX = your username obviously)

Yeah - I'd already tried that from my desktop and it retrieved the file by username and id.

Can you just confirm that the retrieval request routes to SB via MS? If so my only remaining thought is that the link is interrupted there because my SB user is identical to my MS one and for whatever reason MS blocks. If you confirm that routing then I'll set up a second SB a/c and see if that helps.