Other
100 topics in this forum
-
I just bought MSFS 2024 today and I installed the A340 and A350. But they do not show up in the aircraft selection. I uninstalled and reinstalled the aircrafts multiple times, but there is no inibuilds Product, other than the ones that come with the game. Other 3rd Party Aircraft do show up. I have no clue what else to do. Just in case that has an impact: I played MSFS2024 on Gamepass a while back. In the meantime i cancelled it and bought the game now on Steam.
-
- 2 replies
- 14 views
-
-
Is the new MOZA MCDU supported in the A340? (and their EFIS and MCDU, for that matter 🙂 )
-
-
- 13 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Every time I try to load the A340, it doesn't want to load. I have waited almost an hour. I have cleared the WASM folder multiple times, I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the aircraft and the game. I have also tried having just the a340 in my community folder, and it still wouldn't load. The A350 loads just fine. Also, if I exit the loading screen of the a340 and try to load a different aircraft, nothing else loads. However, when I load a different aircraft before the a340, it works.
-
-
- 13 replies
- 724 views
- 2 followers
-
-
Why is the pop out panel encompass all 6 displays. Can they be individual popouts? When using all 6 the gauges are so small you need a magnify glass to read. Why didn't Ini use individual pop outs like the A350 where they can be resized where they are legible.
-
- 8 replies
- 3.7k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I can't fly the plane with the nose-wheel steering. I've tried everything; I'm using the "Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS" as my controller. Perhaps someone can help me with the settings... Best regards, Heinz Marmetschke
-
- 3 replies
- 324 views
-
-
I have a flight SWR 161 for the A340 in Simbrief. However, i cannot import it. I get an error on the EFB that says: ERROR: Flight Plan Aircraft ICAO Code Incorrect SWR. The flight plans are all blank. I changed the call sign to AAL. But I stil get the above message. I have done only one flight successfully on the A340. I had given up on this error but finally decided it is time to seek help. Prabin A.
-
- 3 replies
- 304 views
-
-
I've noticed that during my recent takeoffs, the FMA signal board didn't show the RWY indication. I tried switching to a few different airports, but it didn't help. I want to know if this is a bug or if I made a mistake. I entered the RWY and SID correctly in the MCDU, and the takeoff configuration has been completed and confirmed.😭
-
-
- 6 replies
- 328 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, I have noticed that the ini A340-300 seems to lift off the ground and climb away a lot better than its real world counterpart. This especially applies to the first and second takeoff segment. Here's some irl footage showing the rotation and initial climb rate. Note that it rarely exceeds 1500fpm and stabilizes shy of 1000fpm.: IRL ADS-B data: Planespotters.net Flight Tracker Inibuilds A340: Is the team aware of these issues and looking to refine the lift coefficient or other variables related to the lift off and initial climb behavior?
-
- 2 replies
- 218 views
-
-
Hi, I have noticed that the ini A340 usually lands with a THS setting of around 4 to 5 units UP. IRL footage suggests that it requires more nose up trim during landing (note trim wheel green band) This can be further verified by comparing the position of the THS LE and elevator to irl images (note LE in relation to GND SET marking) D-AIGZ | Airbus A340-313X | Lufthansa | Oliver Richter | JetPhotos D-AIGZ | Airbus A340-313X | Lufthansa | flyetski | JetPhotos IniBuilds A340: Uploading Attachment... Will this flight model issue be fixed in an upcoming update?
-
- 2 replies
- 251 views
-
-
Please refer to the attached screenshot. The error appeared about 7 times during a 90 minute flight. The a/c was purchased and installed shortly before the flight. Suggestions?
-
- 1 reply
- 236 views
-
-
MSFS 2024 Every time I start a flight with the A340, the sim crashes. What could be causing this? I've also tried deleting and reinstalling WASM. I'm only using the INI Manager for the livery. I have the A340 installed in my Addons Linker folder.
-
- 8 replies
- 551 views
- 1 follower
-
-
If you experienced a hung start with Airbus 343, go to the maintenance page of the EFB, check if there is oil in the engines. It happened to me, I put oil in there and the problem is fixed.
-
- 0 replies
- 385 views
-
-
Greetings. I am trying to figure out how to read the TCAS or Transponder number window (via LVAR or other means) from this plane so I can display it on my new WinCtrl TCAS hardware. I've got all the buttons, but the actual display eludes me. I know I can get the transponder code from Simconnect, but I need the actual values as I enter it on the TCAS in the plane, so that it mimics the code as you enter it.
-
- 0 replies
- 372 views
- 1 follower
-
-
Now that I've flown this plane a few times, I've noticed that GSX can be very unreliable - sometimes it will load fuel, sometimes not, and I'm not sure either if it's supposed to load passengers itself, but it sure doesn't seem like it right now - even though I have all GSX options set to Auto. I know a lot of things have changed with GSX lately, but I think it would be prudent to have a look and see if there are any issues that need to be resolved.
-
-
- 17 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
The fuel truck attachment point is inside the wing instead of just forward where the panel opens up. Sorry for the photo size, but my quota says I can only upload a 12.07 kb file.
-
- 0 replies
- 406 views
-
-
As was the case until recently with the A300, charts with multiple pages, such as the SIDPT charts, only display the first page.
-
- 0 replies
- 378 views
-
-
I have just flown my first flight in the A343 and despite my 2 wasm crashes the issue that was really unpleasant was the throttle. I am using the WinCtrl (former WinWing) Throttle Quadrant and therefore have only two levers. Engines 1 and 2 are controlled by the left lever and engines 3 and 4 by the right one. In the calibration tab in the EFB it starts getting weird. Here, the left lever is controlling all four engines while the right one does not seem to do anything. The plane's thrust levers move accordingly tho (eng 1 and 2 when moving the left lever, eng 3 and 4 when moving the right lever). Basically, it works until here. As soon as I turn off the A/THR with keys 10…
-
- 1 reply
- 824 views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have to twist my head to read any printed message, which makes this otherwise nice feature hard to use. Why not position it somewhere better, like the pedestal?
-
- 0 replies
- 435 views
-
-
In the EFB I have linked instruments set for ALL yet only the QNH is showing linked ion the FO side. Should the FD and other FO instruments be set as well??
-
- 1 reply
- 480 views
-
-
Hi, On my last 2 flights my a340 has essentially frozen about halfway through a long flight. I can move the gauges and dials, but nothing happens. The aircraft just flies straight and won't follow the course any more. The only way out is to kill the flight. I did read a couple of weeks ago (I had it happen once before) that this was due to a Airac update. I've tried using both Navigraph and the in game data (via the EFB), but to no avail. Is there a solution or workaround to this? I have a great, long haul plane that I essentially can't use as it keeps bugging out X amount of time into a flight. It's a lot of time to invest for it just to screw up …
-
-
- 14 replies
- 11.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I am having a really challenging time getting my reverse throttle to work properly with my honeycomb bravo. I am able to successfully engage all reversers - but when I disengage - only throttles 1 and 4 regain power. See here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz6Fj1FKvU8 I am using my bravo in a 2 axis configuration (having the 3rd axis control engines 1/2, and the 4th axis control engines 3/4). Interestingly, I have found that this behavior does not persist when I swap over to using 4 axes on my bravo (having 1 axis assigned to each engine). I have tried: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvLUPkUhniE - This may not be applicable though, as it is treatin…
-
- 10 replies
- 9.6k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I got this weird issue with the A340, that causes the rudders to steer the aircraft the exact opposite direction during taxi above 30 knots. Very frustrating during take off roll, when trying to keep it on the centerline. Makes it impossible to takeoff, without steering off the runway completely. Actual bug, or is there a way to fix this? Thanks.
-
- 11 replies
- 9.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello everyone-The iniBuilds A340 EFB weather refresh is not working on my setup. SimBrief imports fine, but the METAR/weather refresh hangs indefinitely and never updates. I have already: Reinstalled the aircraft Reinstalled WebView2 Restarted the sim and PC Confirmed other aircraft EFBs work correctly Tried different weather sources This appears to be specific to the A340 EFB. Please let me know if this is a known issue or if there is a fix/workaround.
-
- 1 reply
- 750 views
-
-
Hi all, I am looking for a variable that gives me the value of the ElapsedTime (CHRONO ET). I found Vars for the Upper and "lower" (actually it is in the middle) clock/chrono displays. But there is none for the ET. Maybe I haven't found it yet. Any help is deeply appreciated. RGDS Chris
-
- 5 replies
- 2.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hi, only once I had a condensation effect on the wings and I am not able to reproduce it, no matter how I change the weather conditions. Any insight on that would be nice.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 787 views
-