1 hour ago1 hr I just bought MSFS 2024 today and I installed the A340 and A350. But they do not show up in the aircraft selection. I uninstalled and reinstalled the aircrafts multiple times, but there is no inibuilds Product, other than the ones that come with the game. Other 3rd Party Aircraft do show up. I have no clue what else to do.Just in case that has an impact: I played MSFS2024 on Gamepass a while back. In the meantime i cancelled it and bought the game now on Steam.
1 hour ago1 hr Staff 6 minutes ago, olifanta said:I just bought MSFS 2024 today and I installed the A340 and A350. But they do not show up in the aircraft selection. I uninstalled and reinstalled the aircrafts multiple times, but there is no inibuilds Product, other than the ones that come with the game. Other 3rd Party Aircraft do show up. I have no clue what else to do.Just in case that has an impact: I played MSFS2024 on Gamepass a while back. In the meantime i cancelled it and bought the game now on Steam.Are you installing the aircraft through the iniManager or through the marketplace?Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
1 hour ago1 hr Author Hello KyleThanks for the fast reply! I am installing them through the iniManager. But I have resolved my issue as well. I just remembered that there is a setting in the iniManager which points to the Community Folder. That setting was still for the Microsoft Store version. I did not know, that the Steam version has a different path to the Community folder. After changing that, all my Aircrafts and Airports work now.I am just mentioning this in case, someone else also did this, but forgot that there is this setting. Thanks!
Create an account or sign in to comment