Liveries for MSFS A310

Bradley

I was struggling with this as well.

I had to go to the gear icon to access the settings in the iniManager, and click on "Scan Now" in the middle next to the Community Packages Folder for MSFS.

I can now see all the liveries (even for my other addons like the Fenix)

image.png.b7f2e5287d74151f8613158b8e3fa448.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ZenAutomaton said:

My scan function doesn't work. It selects my xbox games / community folder where of course there is no A310 install to be found.
This has been doing my head in all morning. I cannot select the right file path for it to appear in the manager.

Same for me. I can only see the XP11 versions of the planes I own and liveries for them.

When i look in the Community folder that the 'Scan Now' finds there is no folder at all that relates to the A310. Is it somewhere else?

• Administrators

Hello all,

If you are still not seeing the A310 for MSFS after setting your community directory in the settings menu, then please do the following:

Please uninstall the iniManager via the control panel, and delete the iniManager folders in AppData\Local and AppData\Roaming.

Then install the iniManager from: inibuilds.com/inimanager.

Sam Wheeler
Senior Management | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

44 minutes ago, Sam said:

Hello all,

If you are still not seeing the A310 for MSFS after setting your community directory in the settings menu, then please do the following:

Please uninstall the iniManager via the control panel, and delete the iniManager folders in AppData\Local and AppData\Roaming.

Then install the iniManager from: inibuilds.com/inimanager.

Thanks Sam. That worked!