Liveries for MSFS A310

Bradley

8 hours ago, anonda737 said:

Hi, I cannot download my desired livery: Biman Bangladesh (S2-ADK). After I click install is shows this prompt: File not found. 

image.jpeg.bf1e49f496219097acc66a33034b3d16.jpeg

Support has been helping me with this issue for these last couple of days. Try to deactivate whatever antivirus/VPN Software you have installed. If that doesn't work, try to connect to a different country using a VPN software (The latter worked for me).

Don't know whether this will help anyone, but when I downloaded A310 liveries from inimanager, they didn't appear in my MSFS A310, under 'liveries'. So I checked my Community folder, and the liveries were not there, but they were in the main Microsoft Flight Simulator folder.  I then moved them into the 'Community' folder, and now they are available.

• 4 months later...

Hi Guys!

I’m having issue with downloading A310 liveries as some of them I can download and install and some of them it says some bizarre error like path or something that it doesn’t exist or path is wrong, is there any work around do anyone know how I can fix this? Would much appreciate for help!

Also inibuilds team, guys you should really reconsider your way of liveries, for example since I’m having problems in getting some of the liveries why you guys don’t just make them also available here for download, like make a tab and let’s say default liveries set or pack or if someone want then could download them individually, this would be great and saves lots of hustle trying to figure out solutions how to fix inimanager liveries error! 

thanks all 

10 hours ago, RigidFlyer said:

Hi Guys!

I’m having issue with downloading A310 liveries as some of them I can download and install and some of them it says some bizarre error like path or something that it doesn’t exist or path is wrong, is there any work around do anyone know how I can fix this? Would much appreciate for help!

Also inibuilds team, guys you should really reconsider your way of liveries, for example since I’m having problems in getting some of the liveries why you guys don’t just make them also available here for download, like make a tab and let’s say default liveries set or pack or if someone want then could download them individually, this would be great and saves lots of hustle trying to figure out solutions how to fix inimanager liveries error! 

thanks all 

See here: