September 17Sep 17 HEllo,i've noticed that i always landed below the planned Simbrief flight plan EFOB even with fuel offset of +10%I dont know if the Ini 380 consume for fuel than irl or if the simbref profile is not accurateseems that i need to add an offset of +20%
September 18Sep 18 Staff Hi, Thanks for your feedback! The team is currently adjusting the values of our simbrief profile, based on user feedback!I should have more news about that, hopefully soon.Thanks again! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 20Sep 20 My example. I prepared route OMDB SBGR, flt time 14.30, but after import OFP to 380, I recieved msg "DES FOB" and there was a fuel deficit 33,4 t. During flight the deficite reduced to 27,8 t and finally fuel run out about 2h30mins before landinghttps://dispatch.simbrief.com/briefing/186778927 Edited September 20Sep 20 by Sarmat2306
September 20Sep 20 Second this, had to reimport my fuel in cruise just to stay above this des EFOB message
September 21Sep 21 I've observed that the consumption seems a lot lower than planned at CI200:Estimate at T/C:/D: Close to T/D:
September 21Sep 21 hello,Efob seems to be calculated without stepclimb profile inserted.From my personnal experience the good offset is +5%Stephane
September 21Sep 21 I have noticed that a higher cost index results in a higher EFOB, even though the opposite should be the case.I reported this some time ago for the A340, it's highly disappointing to see that it has not been addressed.
September 21Sep 21 6 hours ago, sdlc said:hello,Efob seems to be calculated without stepclimb profile inserted.From my personnal experience the good offset is +5%StephaneCan’t reproduce this. Inserting the step climbs does change the EFOB.
September 21Sep 21 Same here, Standard A330-300 RR, always to less fuel. Even adjusted consumptions in SimBrief won´t get me there legally
September 21Sep 21 Author 13 hours ago, sdlc said:hello,Efob seems to be calculated without stepclimb profile inserted.From my personnal experience the good offset is +5%Stephaneme its +15%
September 21Sep 21 I'll add to this, running CI60 I normally end up with over +15 tonnes more than what was planned..There looks like there is very limited collation between the CI in Simbrief's profile and what the aircraft is actually burning. Sean (DJSean00) | Boosted Media | i7-14900K @ 5.8Ghz HT Off | MPG Z690 Carbon Wifi | G.Skill 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ | Asus STRIX-GTX4090 | 2 x Samsung 980 PRO .m2 | Corsair HX1000i | Win 11 Pro 64bit | HTC Vive, HMD Odyssey, Oculus Rift-S, Quest 3, Pimax Crystal Super, Bigscreen Beyond | Boosted Media Flight Simulator Hardware Reviews https://boostedmedia.net/flight
September 21Sep 21 There 100% is something up with either the planes fuel burn or the numbers simbrief has for it. So far on 5 flights I have tracked with different CI's I have come up with M06 M08 M11 M02 and M09. So it varies quite a lot from leg to leg. So there is an inconsistent disconnect between Ini's numbers and Simbriefs. But I do not know which set is correct.
September 22Sep 22 On 9/18/2026 at 6:14 AM, iniKyle said:Hi,Thanks for your feedback! The team is currently adjusting the values of our simbrief profile, based on user feedback!I should have more news about that, hopefully soon.Thanks again!Any news on this? As discussed here, simply adjusting the profile might not be sufficient, in fact even counterintuitive.
September 22Sep 22 Staff 7 hours ago, spottersim said:Any news on this? As discussed here, simply adjusting the profile might not be sufficient, in fact even counterintuitive.No news to report yet. I will update this thread when I have more info.Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 23Sep 23 16 hours ago, iniKyle said:No news to report yet. I will update this thread when I have more info.Thanks for your patience!I did some further testing and noticed that the specific range increases with cost index, basically buying time for free.SegmentMachTASActual burnSpecific range (nm/t, normalised to 392 t)CI150.83148411.06 t/h44.1CI1500.85149611.24 t/h44.3CI5000.86250311.28 t/h44.7CI15 (return)0.83148510.99 t/h44.2
September 25Sep 25 really hope this issue can be addressed soon! the plane is excellent but this is really an immersion breaker for me and kinda stopping me from flying
September 25Sep 25 Staff Hi everyone, To complete my report, can you all verify which engine variant you are using (RR or EA or BOTH).Can you also confirm you are using the official inibuilds simbrief profile.Thanks! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 26Sep 26 I’ve tested both RR and EA variants, using the official iniBuilds SimBrief profiles (RR at P01, EA at P02). The RR has shown the biggest discrepancy for me: EGLL–KDFW finished ~14t above planned arrival fuel, and BOS–MUC was trending ~3.8t above OFP by final approach (~5% lower trip burn); the EA also progressively gained fuel against the OFP during cruise on BKK–DOH, although a go-around made the final figure less useful. In all cases the loading/TOW matched the OFP closely, and I’ve also noticed the FMS destination EFOB gradually increasing during cruise.
September 27Sep 27 Hey guys,I' see the DEEST EFOB changing in irregular intervals betwween two values. It's happening all the time within seconds. Edited September 27Sep 27 by Leif
September 27Sep 27 Staff Thanks everyone. The team is investigating this behaviour! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Monday at 06:08 PM4 days So with the update 1.0.1 it got even worse. I gained fuel on a 7 hours flight of over 11 tons compared to the Simbrief plan! Yes I use the Ini Simbrief profile and I use the RR engine variant.Before the update, it was inconsistent. In climb I used about 1.5 tons more, but in cruise the fuel came back and depending on the flighttime I mostly gained fuel. On short hops it remained as a loss.But with the update everything seems out of bounds. I had a gain of 1,4 tons between waypoints with less than 200 NM. Very strange.Looking forward to a solution soon! Despite of that, this aircraft is a masterpiece! Congratulations! Keep up your great work!
4 hours ago4 hr Yesterday on a 8 hours flight the official ini Simbrief file for the RR engine variant was surprisingly pretty accurate. I landed with a 200 kg difference to the Simbrief plan.Today on the 8 hour return flight with the same Simbrief file I have a gain of over 5 tons after 3 hours of flight!So I try to understand why there is such a big spread with the same ini Simbrief file.Can it be, that it has something to do with loading the aircraft? On my flight yesterday it seemed that the weight of the aircraft was pretty accurate, which led to a accurate fuel consumption during the flight.Today it looks like, I am flying an empty A380, otherwise I cannot understand why I gain fuel this significantly.So I would like to describe how I load the aircraft and maybe I do something wrong there.After loading the aircraft I load the Simbrief plan via the EFB Flight Info.Thereafter I click Ground Operations in the EFB and click the "Import Simbrief" button. A green confirmation comes up at the top of the screen.I load the Flightplan via the INIT page of the MFDOn the OIS FLT OPS page I click SYNCHRO AVIONICS and check that the FLT NBR and Departure and Arrival airports correspond to my Simbrief Flight plan.On the NSS AVINCS page I click INI COM and enter the FUEL FIGURES and send it.I refuel the aircraft using GSX and I also refill the water and do the boarding with GSX.On the OIS INI COM page I check the values on the Prelimenary Loadsheet and enter the ZFW and ZFWCG into the FUEL LOAD page in the MFD.When refueling and loading of the passengers is completed I check the values in the Ground Operations Weight & Balance page ot the EFB. The figures of Passengers, Cargo, Fuel and Water in the column Planned and Loaded should be the same.Then I finally check the Final Loadsheet figures and compare it with the entered values of the prelimenary loadsheet in the MFD. The values for the ZFWCG and the T/O CG are mostly different, so I enter the CG's of the final Loadsheet into the MFD T/O PERF page.I start the flight.Is there something wrong? I cannot really check, what my actual weight is. The values of GW and GWCG are a result of the entered ZFW and ZFWCG plus Fuel.But where can I physically confirm, what the loaded weight is in my simulator. The only explanation of this immense fuel gain over time is for me, that the GSX loaded values will be confirmed by the EFB, but they are not physically loaded into the aircraft.I could get an idea about my weight in flight when I check the pitch and the Green dot and the VLS on the PFD together with the current fuel flow. But I don't have performance charts for that.Maybe we can collect the different ways to load the aircraft to get a clue, what the problem with these discrepancies in the fuel consumption compared to the Simbrief file is.Thank you!
Create an account or sign in to comment