Everything posted by Leif
-
Cursor on MFD very laggy
Hi Kyle, as mentioned I've already tried changing the refresh rate either via MSFS or the EFB but it did't help it. It doesn't always stutte but sometimes during a flight. It seem to be happening randomly. Regards, Leif
-
Fuel consomption vs simbrief profile
- Fuel consomption vs simbrief profile
Hey guys, I' see the DEEST EFOB changing in irregular intervals betwween two values. It's happening all the time within seconds.- Cursor on MFD very laggy
Hello, I have some problems with my cursor displayed on the MFD on the A380 and A350. It responds very laggy although I don't have any problems performancewise. I tried to reduce the dissplay refresh rate and also changed to a 2d cursor via the MSFS menu but then my complete mouse cursor keeps disappearing. I am playing in full windowed mode without using VR. Here's a video I made to show what I mean: https://youtu.be/VWQgNA_2Aj0 Thanks in advance, Leif- Wipers remaining in intermediate position
Good day, since update 1.17 the wipers seem to be stuck in the intermediate position when selected on. The water is wiped away but the wipers themselves are not moving out of their intermediate position. I deleted the WASM folder and the rolling cache but it didn't help. - Fuel consomption vs simbrief profile