September 17Sep 17 6 hours ago, DJSean00 said:do we need to reinstall the 380 to fix it?Only if you downloaded it. Streamed aircraft update themselves as soon as you switch to another aircraft.
September 17Sep 17 Hi,I’ve tried to remove and reset the wasm folder - reinstalling, unlink and relink navigraph account but still the ND shows only water when set to terrain.Hoping this is fixed.thanksAnubhav Edited September 17Sep 17 by CaptainAbeer
September 17Sep 17 I suspect we'll have to wait for the first update to sent to MS and then wait even longer for MS to publish the update. I'm sure inibuilds will tell us when update 1 becomes available. I know why they're doing the marketplace exclusivity but I really can't wait to transfer the beast to the ini manager when the exclusivity ends.
September 17Sep 17 11 hours ago, RogerWilco said:There’s always a lot of stuff that, strangely enough, no one notices during testing. It’s the same for me. As soon as I own a product, I find 100 bugs within five minutes—bugs that, in my opinion, should have been obvious to everyone right away. I’ve spotted plenty of them in influencer streams, too.I follow a330 driver - aka - Emanuel and I’ve noticed in his streams , the bird flew flawlessly and Terrain was working then but something has broken in the data transfer from msfs mp to our systems, hope it’ll be fixed soon. Edited September 17Sep 17 by CaptainAbeer
September 17Sep 17 45 minutes ago, CaptainAbeer said:我关注了A330驾驶员——也就是Emanuel,我在他的直播中注意到,飞机飞行完美无瑕,地形也运行正常,但是从MSFS多人游戏到我们系统的数据传输出现了问题,希望这个问题能尽快得到解决。Since they were the first batch of testers, the beta A380 had basically zero issues. I haven't idea how iniBuilds could be this careless.
September 18Sep 18 22 hours ago, iniKyle said:Hi,Without going into detail and pointing fingers, we believe the issues has been resolved.Oddly enough, not one of our 30+ testers ran into this issue.Thanks for your patience.Btw no weather radar neither on my side. No terrain and no WX.
September 18Sep 18 Does anyone read before posting? Kyle already acknowldeged the issues half a day ago and that a fix is in the works. So there is no point in further reporting that your terrain radar is not working.They know it is not working.
September 18Sep 18 Hope there will be fix available soon... Edited September 18Sep 18 by pizzamonster
September 18Sep 18 Staff 1 hour ago, pizzamonster said:Hope there will be fix available soon...We are working on a fix. Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 23Sep 23 Staff 15 minutes ago, Maverickb said:Hi,The Terrain map fix didn’t make it to version 1.0.1?Hi,We have identified the issue, unfortunately it did not make it into the 1.0.1 build. I have been told however, that it will make it into the 1.0.2 build!Thanks for your patience! Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
September 24Sep 24 Still no terrain data in latest 1.01 version.... EDIT: Had missed inibuilds statement that it will be in 1.02! Edited September 24Sep 24 by TheFly77
Saturday at 02:28 AM4 days On 9/23/2026 at 5:55 PM, iniKyle said:Hi,We have identified the issue, unfortunately it did not make it into the 1.0.1 build. I have been told however, that it will make it into the 1.0.2 build!Thanks for your patience!Nice but idk if the WX radar is also included in this fix because from what I seen it wasn’t working either.
Saturday at 04:03 AM4 days Just flew into the side of a mountain, Hopefully this doesn't end up on the news.
Saturday at 02:53 PM4 days On 9/17/2026 at 3:13 AM, iniKyle said:Hi,Without going into detail and pointing fingers, we believe the issues has been resolved.Oddly enough, not one of our 30+ testers ran into this issue.Thanks for your patience.It says a lot about the testers... ;-(
Saturday at 09:11 PM3 days WX Radar does work, but do not think it will show something just because You see clouds. A WX radar can only see precipitation.Than 30+ testers didn´t see the issue with the Terrain map is because it only appeared after release on the Market place. If You look at al the pre-release Youtube videos from various content creator, it did work. The A380 has been released in a rather bugfree 1.0.0 state. Normally Inibuilds are quite fast to fix bugs.
Sunday at 03:49 PM3 days Staff On 9/26/2026 at 10:53 AM, Stevenssqueeze said:It says a lot about the testers... ;-(Has absolutely nothing to do with the testers. As I mentioned, without going into detail and pointing fingers, we believe the issue has been resolved. Kyle - Community Manager iniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com
Yesterday at 10:50 AM1 day Hi,Just to confirm that this issue still appears to be present on Xbox Series X with A380 v1.0.1.When TERR is selected, the terrain display remains almost completely uniform and does not correctly represent the actual terrain below/ahead of the aircraft.I saw that this had previously been confirmed as a known bug and was hoped to be resolved in v1.0.1, but I’m still experiencing the same behaviour after updating.Thanks,Michele
3 hours ago3 hr Thank you @OxkyGThaib The screenshot you shared, has that been announced/shared anywhere?Thanks!Reza
2 hours ago2 hr That is IniBuilds Newsletter from Friday, 25 September 2026, mas @Rezab See the picture below:Are you subscribing to IniBuilds News letter by any means?thanks
Create an account or sign in to comment