Jump to content

iniSimulations A300-600R(F) Project Update & What's Coming!


Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

Dear customer,

It is not our intension to be secretive but we cannot disclose certain information that is not public to the consumer. Your comments are not marginalized and we have been a leading developer acting on customer feedback and improvements in our products. 

This also for us, makes sense why the plugin was not fully made compatible for Vulkan.

Where we can implement features, we will. Rain effects were already working in internal builds on OGL.

Thank you for your business. 

  • Like 4

Ubaid Mussa
CEO | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, I understand that, and now we all know even if it wasn’t hard to guess. 

In my opinion, rain effects should be offered as standard in all high end products, including your A300 & A310 products.

I always felt that you were better than choosing to not say anything, but I was wrong, hence my disappointment. 

It seems as if customers wanting rain effects in their IS A300/A310 aircraft will have to wait until XP12, which will arrive at cost for platform as well as potential product upgrade costs. 

Some users may choose to not upgrade to XP12, so they’ll be stuck without rain effects in a high end product.

Honestly, I expected more from you, perhaps even implementing rain effects of your own design, like other developers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2021 at 9:11 PM, Fab10 said:

Yes, I understand that, and now we all know even if it wasn’t hard to guess. 

In my opinion, rain effects should be offered as standard in all high end products, including your A300 & A310 products.

I always felt that you were better than choosing to not say anything, but I was wrong, hence my disappointment. 

It seems as if customers wanting rain effects in their IS A300/A310 aircraft will have to wait until XP12, which will arrive at cost for platform as well as potential product upgrade costs. 

Some users may choose to not upgrade to XP12, so they’ll be stuck without rain effects in a high end product.

Honestly, I expected more from you, perhaps even implementing rain effects of your own design, like other developers. 

Agree. I'm not opposing the payware updates for aircraft to next X-Plane version. But there are one "But". Product level currently is uprgraded default with really good visuals. It even has no gyro drift, and IF product update for X-Plane 12 (even with functions/features update) will be payware I'll leave. Your aircraft costs not 40 or 50 dollars. It costs 70 pounds, like one good another Airbus from another good developer but Airbus from iniSimulations with same price and not that good quality level of systems has a price of that one which has worse level of detailing. If update will be payware it will make gulf between guys who scream "AMAZING! HOW GOOD! LOOK AT THIS BEATIFUL A300 SCREENSHOT! #A300" who not want to invest some time to learn something, get deeper in this plane and even make some bug reports, and guys like me, who reads manuals and other documentation instead of watching video tutorials and want just to make product better with deeper systems and features. But of course, it's all buisiness. IMHO. Oops, almost forgot, question i really want to ask for iniSimulations dev. team - why I should buy another your aircraft? Good visuals doesn't count.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
On 9/27/2021 at 10:11 PM, Fab10 said:

Yes, I understand that, and now we all know even if it wasn’t hard to guess. 

In my opinion, rain effects should be offered as standard in all high end products, including your A300 & A310 products.

I always felt that you were better than choosing to not say anything, but I was wrong, hence my disappointment. 

It seems as if customers wanting rain effects in their IS A300/A310 aircraft will have to wait until XP12, which will arrive at cost for platform as well as potential product upgrade costs. 

Some users may choose to not upgrade to XP12, so they’ll be stuck without rain effects in a high end product.

Honestly, I expected more from you, perhaps even implementing rain effects of your own design, like other developers. 

We would of loved too. But Librain simply is not compatible the way it used to be in OGL. Hence why it was never available. 

The moment we have the ability to provide rain effects and compatibility in XP11 we 100% will (Librain fully working in Vulkan). But from our side, it does not warrant development time creating our own solution when the future, inevitable sim (XP12), which is coming, has this feature by default.

Some will agree, some will disagree, but sadly that is where we have to leave it. 

  • Like 5

Ubaid Mussa
CEO | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, sagent said:

Agree. I'm not opposing the payware updates for aircraft to next X-Plane version. But there are one "But". Product level currently is uprgraded default with really good visuals. It even has no gyro drift, and IF product update for X-Plane 12 (even with functions/features update) will be payware I'll leave. Your aircraft costs not 40 or 50 dollars. It costs 70 pounds, like one good another Airbus from another good developer but Airbus from iniSimulations with same price and not that good quality level of systems has a price of that one which has worse level of detailing. If update will be payware it will make gulf between guys who scream "AMAZING! HOW GOOD! LOOK AT THIS BEATIFUL A300 SCREENSHOT! #A300" who not want to invest some time to learn something, get deeper in this plane and even make some bug reports, and guys like me, who reads manuals and other documentation instead of watching video tutorials and want just to make product better with deeper systems and features. But of course, it's all buisiness. IMHO. Oops, almost forgot, question i really want to ask for iniSimulations dev. team - why I should buy another your aircraft? Good visuals doesn't count.

We have not mentioned anything regarding XP12, or what the updates will consider. 

As far as we are concerned we will continue developing our products, adding new features in XP11 or 12. We do not have access to the beta builds of XP12 yet, so we really cannot comment. 

  • Like 1

Ubaid Mussa
CEO | iniBuilds
inibuilds.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Since you released your A300/A310 products, I have flown little else, such is the value of these to me. 

Two nights ago, I flew into a wet La Guardia, and last night I ventured into a wet Luqa.

We are in Autumn, wet season is here.

I was elated with the aircraft, but saddened that I had my wipers wiping a dry windscreen in a hailstorm of rain, when even my old and faithful JRollon CRJ provides (decent enough) rain effects.

That’s not quite right, not these days anyway, I don’t think. 

Edited by Fab10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A note to those users who haven't seen any of the interwiews with LR /promo videos  of XP12: Rain will be integrated into XP12 based on the librain code - but not as plugin but fully integrated. So rain and weather effects will come for ground scenery and planes. And I am prety sure since it is fully integrated there are only a few wteaks / information providing neccessary for plane creators to get the most of it and I guess inibuilds will then provide it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, absolutely.

There is, however, good reason in asking for rain effects to be implemented in XP11, be it in Vulcan and/or OGL, as I suspect that significant user numbers may elect to not upgrade from XP11 to XP12.

This leaves two magnificent high end products with everything except rain effect.

Anyway, good news for the A310 entering service under MSFS, except that we may be facing rain effects without weather radar.

It seems to me that FS Nirvana is always a step ahead of us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 9:52 AM, Ubaid said:

Hello to our dear A300 customers.

Firstly I hope you are well, and are enjoying this product.

Whilst there is a lot of discussion around our A310 product, I am sure there is a good few of you, interested in what is the status of this product; why there isn't a lot of information / discussion / updates here... Well, I hope to provide you with an extensive update here, and perhaps alleviate any potential queries or concerns formally. A lot of the information discussed thus far has been casually over our social media platforms. 🙂 

To start, the A300 release was truly fantastic, and we learnt a LOT. This was our first aircraft product release in X-Plane 11 (flight simulation for that matter) and I am tremendously proud at what we accomplished. However, although a lot of our customers enjoy the product, there are a few areas that we felt needed to be improved and elevated to continue exceeding our customers expectations, and address some of the 'quirks' present in the current version. 

To outline them below in a high level manner:
1. 3D model refinements [Customer feedback / New elements we would like to introduce]]
2. Flightmodel improvements (using the new, experimental flightmodel)  [Customer feedback]
3. Failures [New feature we would like to introduce]
4. CDPLC/ACRAS Integration [New feature we would like to introduce]
5. Brand new sound sets [New improvements we would like to introduce]
6. System Improvements across the board

Although we only released the first version in August 2020, the team were quick to start work on these issues and plan a roadmap of what we need to do to continue integrating new features, taking into account customer feedback, and ensuring that we provide updates in a swift manner; not just quick fixes, but a true, enhanced update. 

1. Since, we have invested in new resources and new team members and I am pleased to report that the exterior improvements will all be coming into the A300. This will also allow for a public paintkit. This has been one of the longer term solutions, and the team will be finalizing work on this post the A310. The A310 allowed us to also incorporate some optional cockpit features such as the standby compass, IDC/RMP radio units, texture enhancements, new PW model, GE/PW being changed live in sim, etc! 

2. As we were able to tear up the 3D work, and refine certain areas, this allows us to go back and address some of the feedback provided regarding the flightmodel. I am pleased to report that work on this has gone fantastically well on the Beluga and A310 and the same methodology will be applied to the A300 along with our excellent source of performance data, that are integrated into the product. By allowing us to refine this area, we are able to provide you with an even better experience than you have now, which I am sure will be greatly appreciated! 

3. Failures! Now this is a topic that is really quite interesting. If we recall our position on our product range; it is to provide an ON THE LINE experience; an immersive journey in flight from the pilot's perspective from one place to another! Based on customers' feedback we set out to incorporate more than 70 failures into our product range (note A300/A310 only). This really allows our customers to have the option to take their simulation that next step further for non-normal operations. This took a tremendous amount of time, and without our excellent technical consultants, would really not have been possible! Hundreds of ECAM memo updates and improvements! 

4. A bit like failures, and our ethos of always trying to exceed our customers' expectations we have decided to be one of the first to provide comprehensive CDPLC/ACARS integration in X-Plane. This required the creation of a new unit within the cockpit the IDC/RMP. First featured on the Beluga product, this unit will be available in the A310 and the A300 update, and provides another immersive layer to the product, for those customers who like to use the online networks in their simming. 

5. Our customers overall really enjoyed the sounds we provided with the aircraft, and was not on our priority list to update. However, we came across some excellent data post-release and just knew we had to improve the current offering! Therefore, in the A300 update you can expect significant improvements as will be available on the A310.

6. As we have had time to further refine so many areas of the aircraft; all systems have been reviewed, enhanced and improved from LNAV to the CGCC system, to improved wingflex; really a whole plethora of improvements all coming to the A300 (including Autosave!). 

As I hope you can appreciate, this is a lot of work, and we cannot wait to showcase this, more, very soon. I felt this post was important, as mentioned above to really re-iterate we have not left our A300 customers behind... I completely appreciate why there may be this view, based on other X-Plane developer actions, but this is not what you should expect from iniBuilds. All I can do is say we are working as efficiently as possible to bring this to you ASAP. All the updates, and new features mentioned up will be coming for free in the A300 update... 

We value our customers enormously, and want to ensure we are always providing the best products, with the best customer service as best as we can. 

While things wrap up swiftly on the A310, full attention will be turned to the A300, along with our brand new iniManager in the works... no more full installs or re-installs 😉 

Thank you for your time in reading this post, and happy to discuss further in the comments! 

P.S - I hope to update you in the next few days on more information on our A310 product offering, the full comprehensive features list and 3 excellent introduction to the next jet in the family. A note that A300 customers receive a 35% discount on the A310. 
 

Kind Regards,

Ubaid & the Team. 

 

When will the updates be applied to the A300? And what about the update center?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 7/7/2021 at 8:52 AM, Ubaid said:

Hello to our dear A300 customers.

Firstly I hope you are well, and are enjoying this product.

Whilst there is a lot of discussion around our A310 product, I am sure there is a good few of you, interested in what is the status of this product; why there isn't a lot of information / discussion / updates here... Well, I hope to provide you with an extensive update here, and perhaps alleviate any potential queries or concerns formally. A lot of the information discussed thus far has been casually over our social media platforms. 🙂 

To start, the A300 release was truly fantastic, and we learnt a LOT. This was our first aircraft product release in X-Plane 11 (flight simulation for that matter) and I am tremendously proud at what we accomplished. However, although a lot of our customers enjoy the product, there are a few areas that we felt needed to be improved and elevated to continue exceeding our customers expectations, and address some of the 'quirks' present in the current version. 

To outline them below in a high level manner:
1. 3D model refinements [Customer feedback / New elements we would like to introduce]]
2. Flightmodel improvements (using the new, experimental flightmodel)  [Customer feedback]
3. Failures [New feature we would like to introduce]
4. CDPLC/ACRAS Integration [New feature we would like to introduce]
5. Brand new sound sets [New improvements we would like to introduce]
6. System Improvements across the board

Although we only released the first version in August 2020, the team were quick to start work on these issues and plan a roadmap of what we need to do to continue integrating new features, taking into account customer feedback, and ensuring that we provide updates in a swift manner; not just quick fixes, but a true, enhanced update. 

1. Since, we have invested in new resources and new team members and I am pleased to report that the exterior improvements will all be coming into the A300. This will also allow for a public paintkit. This has been one of the longer term solutions, and the team will be finalizing work on this post the A310. The A310 allowed us to also incorporate some optional cockpit features such as the standby compass, IDC/RMP radio units, texture enhancements, new PW model, GE/PW being changed live in sim, etc! 

2. As we were able to tear up the 3D work, and refine certain areas, this allows us to go back and address some of the feedback provided regarding the flightmodel. I am pleased to report that work on this has gone fantastically well on the Beluga and A310 and the same methodology will be applied to the A300 along with our excellent source of performance data, that are integrated into the product. By allowing us to refine this area, we are able to provide you with an even better experience than you have now, which I am sure will be greatly appreciated! 

3. Failures! Now this is a topic that is really quite interesting. If we recall our position on our product range; it is to provide an ON THE LINE experience; an immersive journey in flight from the pilot's perspective from one place to another! Based on customers' feedback we set out to incorporate more than 70 failures into our product range (note A300/A310 only). This really allows our customers to have the option to take their simulation that next step further for non-normal operations. This took a tremendous amount of time, and without our excellent technical consultants, would really not have been possible! Hundreds of ECAM memo updates and improvements! 

4. A bit like failures, and our ethos of always trying to exceed our customers' expectations we have decided to be one of the first to provide comprehensive CDPLC/ACARS integration in X-Plane. This required the creation of a new unit within the cockpit the IDC/RMP. First featured on the Beluga product, this unit will be available in the A310 and the A300 update, and provides another immersive layer to the product, for those customers who like to use the online networks in their simming. 

5. Our customers overall really enjoyed the sounds we provided with the aircraft, and was not on our priority list to update. However, we came across some excellent data post-release and just knew we had to improve the current offering! Therefore, in the A300 update you can expect significant improvements as will be available on the A310.

6. As we have had time to further refine so many areas of the aircraft; all systems have been reviewed, enhanced and improved from LNAV to the CGCC system, to improved wingflex; really a whole plethora of improvements all coming to the A300 (including Autosave!). 

As I hope you can appreciate, this is a lot of work, and we cannot wait to showcase this, more, very soon. I felt this post was important, as mentioned above to really re-iterate we have not left our A300 customers behind... I completely appreciate why there may be this view, based on other X-Plane developer actions, but this is not what you should expect from iniBuilds. All I can do is say we are working as efficiently as possible to bring this to you ASAP. All the updates, and new features mentioned up will be coming for free in the A300 update... 

We value our customers enormously, and want to ensure we are always providing the best products, with the best customer service as best as we can. 

While things wrap up swiftly on the A310, full attention will be turned to the A300, along with our brand new iniManager in the works... no more full installs or re-installs 😉 

Thank you for your time in reading this post, and happy to discuss further in the comments! 

P.S - I hope to update you in the next few days on more information on our A310 product offering, the full comprehensive features list and 3 excellent introduction to the next jet in the family. A note that A300 customers receive a 35% discount on the A310. 
 

Kind Regards,

Ubaid & the Team. 

 

This sounds great!

Are you planning to release the A300-600R(F) in Microsoft Flight Simulator as well?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...