iniSimulations A300-600R(F) Project Update & What's Coming!

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, pa4tim said:

One thing I would love to see (in stead of a cabin or nice liveries) in a plane is technical things like the electronics compartment, movable hatches, cabinets that you can open and things like a RAT. But I think I will be the only one who likes things like that. Could be great in combination with a random failures mode. 

Thanks for your feedback! We can certainly review this and see what we can do in future. As you say its a large base and we will do our best to cover everyone's request! 

• Like 2

@Ubaid LOVE YOUR GUYS AND BE PROUD OF YOUR WORKS.

Very glad to hear the news about A306 finally. There is no doubt that I will keep supporting as soon as A310 comes out.

I also hope that your team can keep going, keep updating, just step by step to make these AIRBUS beauties more perfect.

Be convinced that you can make it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your fantastic work for the X-Plane community and making flying fun again, not just watching automated systems run. I'm so glad I made the decision to purchase the A300. I have been having so many hours of fun and awe with that aircraft. 🤩

• Thanks 1

You guys are just awesome! The work you all have put into the A300 and now the A310 just make me so awestruck... really! There are many low- to mid-quality devs out there and I still appreciate their work. iniBuilds is definitely (IMHO) TOP-quality and worth every penny/shilling/whatever! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

John Bauder

Palm Springs, CA (KPSP)

21 hours ago, Bearviation said:

You guys are just awesome! The work you all have put into the A300 and now the A310 just make me so awestruck... really! There are many low- to mid-quality devs out there and I still appreciate their work. iniBuilds is definitely (IMHO) TOP-quality and worth every penny/shilling/whatever! 

Amen to that! 😄🙏

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2021 at 3:21 AM, Ubaid said:

Thank you for your kind words! Indeed it will. Here is a sneak peak; the red border is also a new feature allowing for keyboard input 🙂image.png

Considering that I've been accustomed to this same display on the Beluga, interesting to see that there's no ILS preset within it on the A310.

Edited by naturallyherb

Guest Top Drawer

The accolades in their many forms are more than deserved. Inibuilds sets the bar for all others to strive for. I am so pleased to be an ongoing client, I have every aircraft currently available and am anxiously awaiting the release of the A310.

My best regards to all at Inibuilds!

David Doyle

4 minutes ago, ecamactionsplease said:

is this aircraft going to be accurate systems and performance wise? I heard that with the A300 for example, engine options were purely cosmetic

The aircraft will be very true to the real thing. Engine options are far from cosmetic, you will see that they both run and behave very differently and the same is true of the A300 too.

Of this list, which is highest priority/coming first?

To outline them below in a high level manner:
1. 3D model refinements [Customer feedback / New elements we would like to introduce]]
2. Flightmodel improvements (using the new, experimental flightmodel)  [Customer feedback]
3. Failures [New feature we would like to introduce]
4. CDPLC/ACRAS Integration [New feature we would like to introduce]
5. Brand new sound sets [New improvements we would like to introduce]
6. System Improvements across the board

7 minutes ago, MunchPotato said:

Of this list, which is highest priority/coming first?

They will all be coming together in one comprehensive V2 update, for free! This will come ASAP but we can't give a specofoc date yet.