EGLL will not be installed

DMullert

Hello Team

I just updated my EGLL scenery to version 3.1.0 and after this update, I lost all of the EGLL available settings and the IniBuilds IniManager no longer detects the EGLL scenery as being installed even though it is.  I have already cleared my scenery indexes and restarted MSFS to get them rebuilt as suggested in different threads to no avail.  Can someone confirm this is an issue and / or provide recommendation on how to solve?

Many Thanks.

Dennis

• Like 1

Can't help with fixing anything but can confirm I have also got the same issue.
After updating and removing the old inibuilds-airport-egll-london folder the Manager no longer recognises that Heathrow is installed in the new inibuilds-airport-egll-heathrow folder. It doesn't seem to recognise the new folder name.
I've installed the new version four times and initially it says installed but whenever you close down and re-start the Inimanager again it shows not installed and no options are available.
If I put the old folder back, it recognises that Heathrow is installed again and wants me to update.
It's like the new folder is completely invisible to the Manager. Was this update actually tested before you made it live?

• Like 1

• Dustoff changed the title to EGLL will not be installed
1 hour ago, IniSteve said:

An update has been released that corrects this issue. Can everyone confirm you've updated and it's resolved?

Seems to be working okay for me now

• Like 1

This latest update is a big mess. First off the CRITICAL UPDATE INFORMATION is written VERY poorly..it indicates that the fs2020 community folder has changed names. Rubbish.

The DIRECTORY..INSIDE the community folder has changed names!!!

Second...content manager shows not installed for Detroit egll and klax. Also, the egll will not stop updating.. it appears to update but the..another update seems to fail.. 4x so far. I'll wait to its sorted out.

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, IniSteve said:

An update has been released that corrects this issue. Can everyone confirm you've updated and it's resolved?

This hasn't been fully fixed. After doing a clean install, every time I re-open the manager it will try to download the whole thing again and when opening the product page there's an infinite loop between "INSTALLED" and "UPDATE AVAILABLE" as you can see:
spacer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndreMP said:

This hasn't been fully fixed. After doing a clean install, every time I re-open the manager it will try to download the whole thing again and when opening the product page there's an infinite loop between "INSTALLED" and "UPDATE AVAILABLE" as you can see:
spacer.png

It was doing this for me too but I managed to fix it.
Just change one of the configuration options, then change it back again. For me this stopped the update loop and Heathrow shows installed properly and all seems to be well.

Got to say this has been a really poorly executed update. Love what Inibuilds does, have loads of products but the manager might be my least favourite sim apps/tools that I have to use.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atcogl said:

It was doing this for me too but I managed to fix it.
Just change one of the configuration options, then change it back again. For me this stopped the update loop and Heathrow shows installed properly and all seems to be well.

Got to say this has been a really poorly executed update. Love what Inibuilds does, have loads of products but the manager might be my least favourite sim apps/tools that I have to use.

Yeah, that didn't work for me, after the clean install I turned off two of the settings and still every time I open the manager it still does it. I will try again, but last I checked, it still happened.

Thanks, the team is aware of the update status issue. Working on a fix.

Meanwhile you can disable automatic product updates to avoid a download loop. Scenery and config options should still work as of iniManager version 2.3.3.

Thanks!

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

On 3/21/2024 at 7:48 PM, AndreMP said:

After doing a clean install, every time I re-open the manager it will try to download the whole thing again and when opening the product page there's an infinite loop between "INSTALLED" and "UPDATE AVAILABLE" as you can see:

@here A possible fix has been pushed. Please check now and let us know in case you are still getting this error. Thanks!

• Like 1

Vrishabh Sehgal @Richboy2307 )
Community Team Member & Tester
IniBuilds Ltd. | inibuilds.com

3 hours ago, richboy2307 said:

@here A possible fix has been pushed. Please check now and let us know in case you are still getting this error. Thanks!

Updating to the latest versions, seem to have fixed it, thank you!

• Like 1