Development Update #10 - Welcome to the Whale!

iniBuilds

• Administrators

Hello!

Welcome to the first development update of the year!

iniSimulations A310-300

In December and earlier this month, we showcased some images of the iniSimulations A310-300. Development on this is going fantastically and we are going to be completing the next phase of this project in the next few weeks. The scope of this project has been extended slightly to incorporate some new features that we hope will satisfy a certain demographic of users looking for that next level.

Having said that, we have concluded that the A310-300 will consist of both the passenger and freighter variants on release. I leave you with some images from the painting team creating some fantastic liveries ready for you on day 1 of release. A paintkit will also be available for public use for this product! 😉 

We expect this product to go into beta testing in the next few months and will update you closer to the time of release regarding a full changelog, pricing and schedule of release.

As mentioned in Development Update 9: 'This product will be a standalone product from the A300 with a 35% off discount for our A300 customers. We are also going to offer a discount for A310 customers to purchase the A300. They can purchase the A300 for 25% off.'

A310Preview2.thumb.png.c78fc27005452ec8f2a1dcfe66158d6d.png

A310_2.png

iniSimulations A300 BelugaST ON THE LINE

As mentioned in Development Update 9, there are two expansions off both the A310 and A300. I am pleased to announce today, that one of them is the iniSimulations A300 BelugaST ON THE LINE (ST in reference to 'Super Transporter). 

As you can see from the pictures she is one ugly yet pretty bird! We have spent the past month working furiously on this product. We are blessed once more to find amazing community members with the required information to execute a project to the detail we make our products.

iniSimulationsBelugaST-Preview1.png

This plane is truly unique from having no VNAV, to using the performance package of the A310 and a bunch of other quirks; we will be providing you with an ON THE LINE rendition of this infamous cargo transporter aircraft. From transporting Airbus factory pieces to 'Custom Cargo' options from Marseille to Melbourne (yes they flew this route 😉); we will be providing a fantastic, immersive experience with a few cargo options to be loaded, a custom loader, but also various cockpit modifications that we will showcase in the next update. This is one where watching our tutorials or reading our documents will be essential!

iniSimulationsBelugaST-Preview2.png

I am also very pleased to announce that we have commissioned ZeroDollarPayware to create EGNR - Chester/Hawarden Airport for the community to use for free, and this will be available to download exclusively on the iniBuilds Forum upon release of this aircraft. We felt it would be great for our customers to have at least one of the main Airbus factories available to simulate some Airbus Cargo Ops in addition to the fictional rotations one can do with this aircraft. (Again, with the iniBuilds Painting Team working hard to provide a wide range of fictional schemes for our customers to enjoy!). Many thanks to the talented guys over at ZeroDollarPayware who are working with us to bring this airfield to the community!

iniSimulationsBelugaST-Preview3.png

This product will be going into beta testing in the next couple of weeks and will be available to customers before the iniSimulations A310-300. Furthermore, we have decided to keep this product and its experience independent to the iniSimulations A300 and you will not be required to purchase the A300 to be eligible to purchase the BelugaST. In addition, iniSimulations A300 customers will receive a 15% discount should they wish to purchase the iniSimulations A300 BelugaST ON THE LINE. We will be providing a full list of features in February for this product.

iniSimulationsBelugaST-Preview4.png

To ask myself and team more questions, please do join our Discord!

This wraps up Development Update 10! We hope you enjoyed the read/eye candy and thank you all for your support! We are forever grateful.

Thanks,
Ubaid and the iniBuilds Team

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • iniBuilds 2

• Sam pinned this topic
  • Sam featured this topic

Hi,

I really appreciate the enthusiasm within your development team, constant updates and you are informing us like every company should. A300 is my new most favourite aircraft just because you modeled it like real and you set relatively cheap price for what we are getting. But I think it's been now I 2 years from announcement that iniBuilds will release A380, community members and costumers have been waiting for it for a long time now. I think it would be much efficient consumption of development and team effort to focus on the biggest plane, it would be huge hit! That's is why I believe iniBuilds should solely focus on development of A380 for a set period of time. But otherwise keep up the great work, you are my favourite!

Kind regards,

Tim Rauter

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TimRauter said:

Hi,

I really appreciate the enthusiasm within your development team, constant updates and you are informing us like every company should. A300 is my new most favourite aircraft just because you modeled it like real and you set relatively cheap price for what we are getting. But I think it's been now I 2 years from announcement that iniBuilds will release A380, community members and costumers have been waiting for it for a long time now. I think it would be much efficient consumption of development and team effort to focus on the biggest plane, it would be huge hit! That's is why I believe iniBuilds should solely focus on development of A380 for a set period of time. But otherwise keep up the great work, you are my favourite!

Kind regards,

Tim Rauter

Yeah an update would be nice, but the team is quite big and no updates doesn't mean no progress. Also the A380 is a completely different plane while the A310 and beluga are both based on the A300

Edited by laurenzo

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, TimRauter said:

Hi,

Kind regards,

Tim Rauter

Thank you for your comments! Feedback taken onboard. 

34 minutes ago, laurenzo said:

Yeah an update would be nice, but the team is quite big and no updates doesn't mean no progress. Also the A380 is a completely different plane while the A310 and beluga are both based on the A300

And I totally get your point. But I believe it shouldn't be a priority, I have many friends and know a lot of people that would even give 150 bucks for an A300 quality level Airbus A380, including myself. I A310 and Beluga are well needed, but iniBuilds should focus primarly on their A380, it was announced a long time ago, a lot of people would love it and it would really shoot iniBuilds among the stars.

50 minutes ago, Ubaid said:

Thank you for your comments! Feedback taken onboard. 

Thank you very much, this is why this company has a very bright future. I know many good development teams, but they can't take into consideration feedback from the community. But you guys are on a next level, thanks again!

Man the flurry of planes from you guys is great, I can see the logic flow since the 300/310/ST are in the same line, and it makes sense. Hopefully at some point you guys will open up some beta slots! I'm probably the one person out who thinks this makes sense and you can get the A380 as you can. One positive from this is that the things you learn with the 300/310 can translate into the 380, making it better.  Either way, it works!

Now, off to IniVA I go to set up more liveries heh 

Keep up the great work and interaction

First I hope that all at the iniBuilds team is stating safe. 

The announcement is great and I can't wait for its release.  Personally, I don' care how long it takes as long as the quality of the aircraft as well as proactive interaction with the community is there.  I have seen too many developers out there releasing things that, frankly, should have never been released until they were truly ready.  The same goes for releases that came out under the guise of early releases that have fallen on deaf ears since.  Look how long it took Flight Factor to update its A350.

It is great to see that your team has not fallen into this trap and are truly marching to your the beat of your own drum based on your beliefs and goals.  The 300 should have sent a message to other developers that quality, as well as excellent customer service, can co-exist.

People will always have varying opinions.  Respecting those differences is what makes life and this hobby even stronger.  As a person whom has been simming since the release of Flight Simulator 2 (1984 version) and XPlane 7, it is great to see a developer like iniBuilds being proactive as well as listening to us; no matter if the comments are positive or negative.  So you will see the 310, Beluga, and 380 in my hangar when they are ready.  I just wish they would develop a 330/340 and 220 as well! 🙂

Keep up the good work!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, natcret said:

First I hope that all at the iniBuilds team is stating safe. 

The announcement is great and I can't wait for its release.  Personally, I don' care how long it takes as long as the quality of the aircraft as well as proactive interaction with the community is there.  I have seen too many developers out there releasing things that, frankly, should have never been released until they were truly ready.  The same goes for releases that came out under the guise of early releases that have fallen on deaf ears since.  Look how long it took Flight Factor to update its A350.

It is great to see that your team has not fallen into this trap and are truly marching to your the beat of your own drum based on your beliefs and goals.  The 300 should have sent a message to other developers that quality, as well as excellent customer service, can co-exist.

People will always have varying opinions.  Respecting those differences is what makes life and this hobby even stronger.  As a person whom has been simming since the release of Flight Simulator 2 (1984 version) and XPlane 7, it is great to see a developer like iniBuilds being proactive as well as listening to us; no matter if the comments are positive or negative.  So you will see the 310, Beluga, and 380 in my hangar when they are ready.  I just wish they would develop a 330/340 and 220 as well! 🙂

Keep up the good work!

Greetings
I could not have said better, the quality of work of IniBuilds is exceptional and the communication remarkable.
All their planes will integrate my X-Plane 11 hangar I buy with my eyes closed they are among the best devs of the moment and yet I have more than 200 Aircraft.

Although I can't wait for the A310 (the Beluga is not my cup of tea^^), I would truly be more interested in updates on the A380. Unfortunately, X-Plane lacks good long range aircraft. The A310 is a good step and I am really looking forward to flying this bird.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Schaf said:

Although I can't wait for the A310 (the Beluga is not my cup of tea^^), I would truly be more interested in updates on the A380. Unfortunately, X-Plane lacks good long range aircraft. The A310 is a good step and I am really looking forward to flying this bird.

Same for me Beluga is not my thing can't wait for an A380 but  is there any possibility that we could see the A350 fleet  at some point in the future?.

On 1/27/2021 at 10:46 PM, Owen Lee said:

Same for me Beluga is not my thing can't wait for an A380 but  is there any possibility that we could see the A350 fleet  at some point in the future?.

IDK if a A350 makes sense from an economic point of view. There is already an A350 for X-Plane. Its not that good, but it is there and flyable. So most customers would go with the existing A350 or already bought it. But I would love (and buy) an IniSim A350 as well, if the devs decided to do so 🙂

As many have commented Inibuilds are approaching the marketplace with a good deal of insight. However I believe you have missed a great opportunity by not marching full speed in bringing the A380 to market. It is truly a natural progression and makes better sense that the other aircraft in the works.

Don't miss this great opportunity, don't put the A380 on the back burner. You have a significant number of existing clients that are keenly waiting for the A380 (myself included).

Respectfully,

David

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bandit999 said:

As many have commented Inibuilds are approaching the marketplace with a good deal of insight. However I believe you have missed a great opportunity by not marching full speed in bringing the A380 to market. It is truly a natural progression and makes better sense that the other aircraft in the works.

Don't miss this great opportunity, don't put the A380 on the back burner. You have a significant number of existing clients that are keenly waiting for the A380 (myself included).

Respectfully,

David

I totally agree with you. But it makes sense from a PM point of view to develop the Beluga and A310 first. These planes are based on the A300 (A310 war planned as A300B10). The team is in the flow right now. They are good with the documentation and they have a huge part of the work already done. Its better to bring the A300/310 production to an end first and develop the A380 with less manpower parallel instead of putting all manpower into the A380 and stop the A300/310 developing for the period of A380 development and resume it thereafter.

Best Regards,

Jonas

Edited by Schaf

iniBuilds is the reason I've reinstalled X-Plane. The A300 is a wonderful airplane, love the detail and simulated depth. The communication, updates and discounts for current customers is great. Just bought the A300 when it was on sale. Looking forward to the Beluga and A310.

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Eugen said:

iniBuilds is the reason I've reinstalled X-Plane. The A300 is a wonderful airplane, love the detail and simulated depth. The communication, updates and discounts for current customers is great. Just bought the A300 when it was on sale. Looking forward to the Beluga and A310.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:31 AM, Furax84 said:

Greetings
I could not have said better, the quality of work of IniBuilds is exceptional and the communication remarkable.
All their planes will integrate my X-Plane 11 hangar I buy with my eyes closed they are among the best devs of the moment and yet I have more than 200 Aircraft.

I've forwarded your comments and more from this thread onto the extended development team. We really appreciate your support.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Max
iniBuilds | Management - Art Director
inibuilds.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone ! I know IniSimulations since I've bought A300 in december 2020. It takes now around 2 years I know XPlane ! So I'm not an "old timer aircraft simulator player" as most of you ! 😉 But just like you, I love to fly really big aircraft and when it is so close to realism as A300, wow ! The more complicated the better it is ! ( Sometimes my girlfriend tells me that it would be better for me to get married with my computer ! ahaha ! )

Actually, A300 is the most successful concept in terms of modeling and simulation in XPlane. If you read all Airbus Official Manuals about A300 ( I did it ! ), except one or two things  ( or much more ! )  that aren't essential because you are in a simulator, you fly an real aircraft... 

Now it demands hours and hours of work as you can imagine. Modeling is hard, playing is cool ! And it is time ! I've been VFX compositior  ( at the end of the workflow ! ) for 2 years and I can speak about the amount of investigations and informations  and the time you spend in front of your eye-catching screen to "make it real ". I say  : Inisimulations, well done Sir ! 

Now, with the annoucement of A310 coming soon, I tell to myself : Yes !  a new "Real Aircraft" in my hangar ! but when ?? Not yet ? why ? AAAArg ! As most of you, I get a strong urge to test the newcomer in the IniFamily ! And much more ! 

A300 to A310, it makes sense in term of development . A380 demands time as you can understand. Of course, we would like to get the whole Airbus family by IniSimulations !! Everything is working well in the cockpit ! 

I appreaciate the principle of communication at IniSimulations. It makes sense : " I tell you what I'm doing and I do what I'm telling you." it's as clear as pure water ! 

Be patient and support the team ! May be you can use the remaining time to read the manuals !!! ;))

I think the story will last a long time !! 

Michel

As most of you, I got in my hangar  

A300-600 Inisimulations. A319/321(T). A320/350(FF). A320/330(JAD). B767(Pro)/B777(Pro). B747-8(SSG)...

• iniBuilds 1

On 1/26/2021 at 6:01 PM, Airbus5717 said:

hmm i think A380 should be a priority 

I'd imagine at least 80% of the A300-600 models and assets will apply to the 310 and 300-600st. it just  makes sense to do them first. I personally hope they make an A330 in the future. The Jar is alright but doesn't fully stand up to modern addons and as a 330-900 (and -200, -300) pilot myself, I can tell you the Jar is bouncy, if that makes sense. It would also complete the A300Bxx collection if you throw in the A340 as an addon later.

Don't Forget the FIRE TEST!