Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alexair

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alexair

  1. This depend a lot about personnal taste, I don't think Inibuilds will/want to modify this parameter as other people might not like it. Personnaly my view setting is almost like yours, except that my head is less tilted down and my eye position is slightly more forward and a tiny bit lower. See, lots of variable depending individuals. The good part of it is that you can set up the view the way you want and save it within MSFS via a keyboard shortcut, like that next time just hit your key shortcut and you'll get the view you want. Just my 2 cents...
  2. Need to apply some change in the Simbrief profile for the cargo variant. Been discussed here :
  3. I'm using trackIR too. Nothing can be done except maybe fidling with trackir settings. Personnaly I didn't touch anything as it is like that in real life as well. On my real life (much smaller) ERJ-145 overhead I crick my neck too, just to get get halfway through the overhead. Just my 2 cents...
  4. Check it here :
  5. Alexair replied to ElaiB's topic in Suggestions
    It's already requested and being worked on...
  6. Windows are big in real life too, just a matter of point of view/perspective where the photographer was standing...
  7. +1
  8. Oh that would be cool indeed ! An option to have this mechanical check-list or not 👍😊
  9. That's mine...
  10. Yep, same problem on my side...
  11. Yes, it's normal as the update saw the OEW of the freighter being reduced (was too high for an F). Best way to resolve the problem is to modify the OEW in the simbrief profile (by matching the new OEW of the F).
  12. Hi Inibuilds, Couple of bugs after the latest update: - Still can't hear the altitude alerter at all. - The green MODE CHG in the nav display remain all the time, is it normal ? - Outside pacs sounds are very loud (they are quite loud in real life but that's a bit too much) and as soon as the engine are started you can hear the engine but the pacs sounds disappear totally. Thanks,
  13. Alexair replied to Hawkhero's topic in Suggestions
    It's working on my side, however I moved them in the Virtuali/aircraft folder. Don't know if this was needed though.
  14. Yep, that's correct. Leave it where it is. I didn't see any FPS improvement on my side but I have a beefy computer. However it help a little bit about the stuttering (still not perfect though).
  15. I heard maybe next week. Need to be confirmed though...
  16. Alexair replied to Vincent R's topic in Systems
    Yes we can, only if you can tell us which switches are not clickable...
  17. Seems to be realistic to me, now to which extent ? Only a real A300-600 pilot could answer that. On my aircraft (EMB-145) at max gross weight with both engine running you need to keep pressing the brakes otherwise you keep accelerating and on one engine (usual taxi procedure), just a bit of thrust to start taxiing and there you go... That will depend about weight and speed, if lightly loaded and VMO, for sure you'll get 0deg. However, if fully loaded and a bit slow then you'll get some nose up. Just my 2 cents...
  18. Alexair replied to Alexair's topic in Other
    Just thought about something, I just realized that I didn't update the liveries after patching. Do you think that might be the reason?
  19. I had the same issue and installed the optimized textures, that helped a lot. I have a rather good computer: i9-13900K, 128Gb DDR5, RTX 4090. With those spec I should not have those stutters...
  20. Alexair posted a topic in Other
    Hi Inibuilds, Before the patch I was able to do a very long flight (7h+). After the patch, today, I tried a round trip between LFPO and EFRO. Sim got frozen 2 times (had to kill MSFS totally). First one was 15min after reaching the gate at EFRO and the second one was on the way back at FL360 15-20 min before the descent. Both after 3.5h+ flight time.
  21. They have a known issue with kg/lb in the EFB, maybe that's the problem...
  22. I had the same issue and installed the optimized textures, that help a lot indeed. And I have a rather good PC: i9-13900K, 128Gb DDR5, RTX 4090.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.