Support
71 topics in this forum
-
Hi All Anybody had an issue were the internal building structure is missing in Heathrow Premium 2024,and know a fix Terminal 5 is an empty shell now and it was fine on initial install. Asobo EGLL has been disabled and I have tried deleting and reinstalling
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
Hello, I have just bought the upgrade for my fs2020 sim but even though it shows up in the content manager as installed, it does not load. Any help appreciated.
-
-
- 5 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Hello, Can you please add stands 221L and 221R? These are used multiple times daily. 221C (or 221 Heavy as depicted) is ad-hoc rarely used by widebodies (Available nonetheless).
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1.4k views
-
-
When I try to start a flight from any gate the game crashes after 10 seconds, this only happens with EGLL. I know it doesn't officially support SU 2 but is this a known bug or is it just me. Additionally, I tried reinstalling the airport, disabled the default EGLL (Premium Deluxe edition) and it happens with every plane.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
I am unsure how to do this - all I see in Content Manager is a streamed version from Gaya - how do I disable this?
-
- 2 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Had to do a reinstall of this scenery and when I did, there were only 2 detail configuration options. Reinstalling the scenery again didn't do anything.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
When clicking "Select SD Textures" nothing happens. The Scenery_Config.json still looks like this: "texture_options": [ { "name": "HD Textures", "description": "HD Texture Pack", "default": true, "files_base": "Scenery\\airport-egll-heathrow", "folder_off": "egll-modellib\\texture.HD", "folder_on": "egll-modellib\\texture" }, { "name": "SD Textures", "description": "SD Texture Pack", "default": false, "files_base": "Scenery\\airport-egll-heathrow", "folder_off": "egll…
-
- 1 reply
- 914 views
-
-
Hi, I want to transfer my INI products to iniManager (KLAX, KFJK and EGLL) but I cannot list the product codes or names that I had purchased from the Marketplace, all there is on the invoice is "FlightSim Credits" and order date and number. I have tons of products that I had purchased from there and there is no way that I can specify which invoice is for which product - pls see attached for what I can see for a purchase on a part of my MS order history page. Any ideas?
-
-
- 2 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
Hello ini, thanks for updating Heathrow, one can see a nice step up from your previous iteration! One thing that doesn't feel so "Premium" is the very aggressive LOD-ing you do. The LOD transitions are far more visible than on competing large airports, for example when compared to Aerosoft Frankfurt. Same size airport, far smoother LOD transitions with more detail visible earlier on the German counterpart. Perhaps this is something that can be optimised a bit in the near future? Having said that, it's not terrible, with one exception: Your static GSE seem to have only 2 LODs? One is a brick without textures and the other is full detail? The problem is, that text…
-
-
- 6 replies
- 3.6k views
-
-
How to delete the static aircraft? tnx for the reply!
-
-
- 4 replies
- 3.4k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Great up date to EGLL looks amazing. One small issue AI Aircraft (BATC and FSTL) are now entering runway 09R at N8 rather than N11. Prior to the update (using the 2020 version in 2024) they taxied correctly to N11
-
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
It seems to have plagued Inibuilds heathrow, this version and old. This is T5B, (and most stands have this issue). The jetway wheels is supposed to be parked in the circle on the floor. This stops collision risk happening with the aircraft. The picture below is with the jetway in it's default situation (not connected).
-
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello, just upgraded yesterday to EGLL Premium from 2020 in MSFS2024, and it seems like VDGS is either not present at the gate (like, not working, but the device is there), or there is a 2nd device which is working - now, I think the 2nd one is actually Noolaero, for which 2020 had the support for, and Premium does not, at least not listed on their site. There is also no info on ini site. So, tell me two things: - does new EGLL support Noolaero and is there a fix for this? - if it does not support Noolaero, how do I get the provided VDGS to work, if at all? Thank you.
-
- 1 reply
- 2k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello every one. I'm unable to install the gsx profile for egll premium. All other egll has been removed, also computer shutdown and restart but same result: active downlad never ends. If I close active download or inimagager it self when and try again seems to be installed and offers to remove but its not true. No egll in gsx profiles folder. Any idea? any place to get the files? Thks
-
-
- 2 replies
- 2.8k views
-
-
Across from T5 there's a funny looking cliff rendering on the walls of the ramp leading undergeound.
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Good day, As the title states, will customers that bought EGLL for MSFS2020 on Simmarket get a discount code as well to be able to purchase it or can I transfer my Simmarket purchase to the iniStore to qualify for the enhancement discount? Regards,
-
-
- 4 replies
- 5.3k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Scenery looks great so far, just spotted this ...
-
-
- 7 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Hi! Bought and installed the premium version for MSFS2024 yesterday. Are there any terrain issues reported? Pls look at the screenshots. What can I do to solve the problem? Thanks & B Rgds
-
-
- 5 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
Hi Gang! I've installed EGLL for 2024 but my VDGS's are all black. Any ideas how to get them to work? Thanks!
-
-
- 6 replies
- 6.1k views
-
-
Hello! Installing the 2020 version of ini EGLL doesn;t have this issue (I think), but 2024 doesn't disable the Asobo EGLL. Going into the sim and disabling the Asobo version works for one session, but restarting the sim re-enables the Asobo version. Not sure if this is an ini bug or an Asobo bug. The Asobo version is streamed, so maybe it's a server side thing? Happy to provide photos but probably no need, there's two towers, two lots of jetways etc etc etc.
-
- 7 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
I have tried to install this 6 times now. I've gone into the marketplace and disables all EGLL instnances and installed the premium version from the IniBuilds client numerous times. I can see the folder in the Community folder..Still nothing. What else should I check- this is getting annoying...
-
-
- 3 replies
- 2.3k views
-