Support
71 topics in this forum
-
I've recently installed EGLL onto MSFS24 on XBOX series X and have got no details inside all terminals, if I go into T2 the silver spitfire is there but there's no static people, the Virgin Atlantic building looks empty, T5 is also empty, the only people that are inside seem to be sitting on invisible seats. I've also noticed that there's 2 Concordes parked on top of each other as well, plus several doubled up aircraft.I have got this scenery loaded on MSFS20 as well and have got exactly the same issue. Just wondering if it's tried to transfer over from MS20 and this is causing the issue? I've loaded Manchester and this has got all the interior detail in, just doesn't see…
-
- 2 replies
- 718 views
-
-
Hello, I have a question to which I was not able to find a clear answer. I was considering buying EGLL for FS2024. I am considering buying it via the infamous Marketplace, because due to some Microsoft magic it has way better exchange rates for my currency than what I can hope to achieve through my bank. I would likely be considering then transferring that to iniManager, if only to get the updates on time, I know how to do that, as that information is clearly available. But there is a thing which gave me a pause. Theoretically everything in the Marketplace says that it is the 2024 version, and the version numbering suggests the 2024 version too (even if half-a-y…
-
-
- 2 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
Please see link below for comparison. I am unable to upload screenshots bigger that 8 kB. https://imgur.com/a/rpbkv8N
-
- 2 replies
- 3k views
-
-
So since SU4 beta the EGLL scenery has not allowed use of both runways to land and takeoff. So far only RWY 27R is used for landing there are NO departures certainly not since 1.6.19 on SU4 beta. I am using Inibuilds EGLL 1.06. I had departures before but the scenery does not seem to be using both runways at all. Tried clearing scenery indexes and rolling cache. Also then uninstalled Inibuilds EGLL and nd reenabled ASOBO EGLL, restarted my PC and low and behold no issues at all traffic finally departing correct 27L quite a lot actually and RWY 27R planes were landing simultaneously. Inibuilds please help
-
-
- 3 replies
- 2.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have the latest version of the scenery .07 but ever since the original .00 came out the connectors between the jetways and the terminal building whatever they’re called are missing the HSBC red horizontal Line and Logo and are just generic white on one side and see through as they should be on the other side but I don’t understand why on the inibuilds store the photos there, the bridges have the correct logo and red line but in the actual scenery they do not- this is for terminal 5abc and 2 and 3 I am not sure about 4. If this could be addressed in the next update that would be amazing. Also why does the scenery use the old HSBC logo the new one has been out for a good …
-
-
- 8 replies
- 9.6k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hello, is it possible to use double jetways in Heathrow with the GSX Profile? For example Gate 316.
-
- 1 reply
- 2.3k views
-
-
I have an issue where when landing into LHR certain terminal buildings do not load in. The main pier down towards the control tower of T3 never loads in, and on occasion T5A does not load in. The issue is purely with the buildings themselves. Ground textures, jetbridges, stands etc load. But no terminal building. Every flight some part of T3 is missing. No matter how long I am at the airport the building does not load in. The only time they are present and fully loaded is if I fly out of LHR to begin with and launch the sim there. I have tried a clean reinstall of the scenery too. My PC is pretty high spec as well so no issues with that. Anyone any …
-
-
- 47 replies
- 47.9k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Hey, just wondering why does the scenery show the L/R parking positions, but they’re missing from the BGL file? Were they left out intentionally? Any chance they could be added in a future update?
-
- 1 reply
- 1.5k views
-
-
Hello, Stands 303, 305, 307, 326, 328, 329 & 331 are all missing a pole & concrete footer on the jetway. For example I've attached an image of what it looks like vs what it should look like. For the record, I have reinstalled the product and confirmed in YouTube videos as well with others this issue lies with them too.
-
-
- 2 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
I fly most days in and out of London Heathrow using the iniBuilds latest premium scenery with MSFS2024 using Ultra settings. Even down to 2 NM from touchdown (09L) the runway looks blurred and croaked (kinked side lines). Is there some way I can improve this? I have not tried a screenshot at such a critical stage of the flight.
-
-
- 7 replies
- 7.9k views
- 3 followers
-
-
Purchased it 1 hours ago. Actually it is not possible to download the GSX profile. Clicking on the Download Button does nothing, and the iniManger hangs for some seconds. No problems on other airports profiles...
-
-
- 8 replies
- 7.2k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi there! I´ve searched over and over again but I am not able to find the GSX-Profile for the MSFS2024 Version of EGLL which I bought via Marketplace. Can you please post a link to the correct download? Thanks Art
-
- 2 replies
- 2.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I appreciate there's already an older thread but is there any update on the issue with runway entry for 09R? BATC directs all aircraft to N8, so it must be something in the scenery. In the prior version of the scenery it correctly uses N11. Using N8 is causing all sorts of issues. First of all it reduces TORA which impacts long haul departures in particular. Secondly, it causes inefficiency from a taxi perspective as AI aircraft approach from North, East and West to a junction rather than all going West to the furthest entry point (N11). Aircraft taxiing up from T4 now also have to cross 09R whereas using N11 they can just enter from the South and line up. …
-
-
- 14 replies
- 14.6k views
- 1 follower
-
-
There seems to be satellite imagery breakthrough on the EGLL Scenery. It looks almost like water shimmering.
-
- 6 replies
- 10.3k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I don't get any VDGS info in EGLL. I'm on MSFS 2024, Store version SU4 Beta. Latest versions of Nool VDGS, Ini EGLL etc. Does Inibuilds require that we have GSX Pro to get VDGS? Or will it work without it?
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-
-
I've downloaded EGLL Premium and added the Premium GSX profile but I cannot get the VDGS to work. Any suggestions? I've uninstalled and reinstalled both EGLL and GSX profile.
-
- 4 replies
- 4.4k views
-
-
Hi, I'm having trouble to download (update) EGLL from the in Sim Marketplace. 1st it wanted to update, which failed... then I uninstalled it, but now I can't download it anymore..... It only downloads 215B from what should be 1,98GB and says that's 100% and then the download fails... any help would be appreciated. kind regards liketofly
-
- 1 reply
- 2.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
I have a strange issue that’s just started happening this week. I haven’t changed / updated anything (that I am aware of). When loading into EGLL enhanced, the sim will zoom in as normal, the “ready to fly” icon appears but then everything freezes for about 20 seconds, then a CTD. The appcrash log states: Exception code: 0xc0000409 Exception code description: The system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. This overrun could potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this application. Fault Module Name: FlightSimulator2024.exe What I have determined is: 1. This only happens at EGLL (I have the…
-
- 1 reply
- 2.1k views
-
-
Made a quick video here: Just purchased today from iniBuild's Store, 2024 version
-
-
- 10 replies
- 9.5k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Hello Captains and Members of the Support Team, I saw here a similar topic related to this issue, and I still could not fully understand what I need or do not need to do. Same problem appears in my MSFS2024 EGLL scenery. I downloaded once again the GSX profile files from the iniManager, I have only two EGLL files inside my C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX\MSFS folder - never had MSFS2020 or the EGLL version 3 - and still the VDGS text is misplaced: Any (other) ideas on how to fix this? Any help and support would be very much appreciated. Best wishes, Marco
-
-
- 3 replies
- 3.1k views
- 2 followers
-
-
I noticed there's a missing taxiway sign at the end of twy "Y" where it should be attached on the fence, here's a picture of it in real life compared to sim. thanks.
-
-
- 1 reply
- 2.5k views
- 2 followers
-
-
Hi I have stutters on final/near touchdown also with settings on low by the ini manager. On SU 1 and also in SU 2 Beta i see this. Anyone else?
-
- 10 replies
- 11.8k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Not sure what is going on here, I have the IniBuilds GSX profile installed (I have also deleted and reinstalled it to see if that fixes it) and the VDGS text isn't being displayed correctly. I don't have the GSX profile installed in 2020 either. Any ideas?
-
- 5 replies
- 5.1k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Unfortunately, the jetways don't fit my PMDG 737 800 at all. I find that very sad. Are there any tips or even a solution?
-
- 3 replies
- 2k views
-
-
I just installed EGLL for the MSFS 2024. It takes a very long loading time (10 min and longer), before the airport is available. I do not understand why this is happening again and again and not just a single event during first startup. Is there anything I could do? Regards, J.
-
-
- 2 replies
- 2.1k views
-