Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

iniBuilds Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Support

  1. Hi, I've noticed a scenery issue at Stand 551 where one of the buildings appears to be floating above the ground. I've observed this consistently from different positions while taxiing around the airport. Interestingly, the building sometimes appears to partially return towards its normal position, but it still remains at an incorrect height and can be seen floating above the surrounding scenery. I've attached a screenshot showing the issue. Location: Stand 551 Issue: Building floating above ground / incorrect elevation Reproducibility: Observed multiple times, from different viewpoints. Could you please take a look at the elevation/placement of this building? Thanks!

      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 37 views
  2. Started by Blaster254,

    At present the jetways have completely stopped working at Heathrow. With the A380 currently but other aircraft too. I’ve tried uninstalling multijetways and then the GSX Profile and tried them separately even without both, the jetways have stopped working

  3. Started by Felix Hopking,

    When connecting the jetways to my aircraft. They appear to duplicate, 3 connect to the correct doors while there are 3 stationary ones for a total of 6 jetways.

  4. Started by GoNavy2002,

    I have Dubai V2 and EGLL Premium. I bought EGLL on the marketplace and in the process of transferring it to the inimanger. I bought Dubai V2 though the inmanager. The gates work in Dubai just fine does it matter where bought the scenery.

  5. Started by Gizmo,

    There doesn't seem to be a working ATIS frequency here (it ought to be 128.080) - even on the ground no ATIS shows up. All the other frequencies seem to be there.

  6. Jst wanted to ask, when will these airports begin to release on PS5

    • 1 reply
    • 165 views
  7. Started by tompa1234,

    Hi, ive installed the Heathrow airport and the multi jetway tool and the gsx profile. For some reason everytime i try to board gsx tells me no jetway close enough to any door. I tried operating the jetways through GSX and the multi jetway tool and none worked for me. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I fix it? Was flying the Inibuilds a350-900

  8. Started by MitchellAA300,

    Terminal 2B Gate 235 pink sign above the docking station.

    • 1 reply
    • 238 views
  9. Started by Coolpilot360,

    GSX wanted to add stairs to where the second jetway is. How do I make the passenghers just board via one of the jetways with gsx. My ini Heathrow is updated and i reinstalled the gsx profile included. Thanks

    • 2 replies
    • 591 views
  10. Started by Liamr685,

    GSX Is recognising that stands have jetways, but when they're in operation (as selected through GSX) none of them are animated and remain stationary. GSX acknowledges they've moved and are in place, but the physical model hasn't moved. Not sure how many affected, the last stand I just tested was 221L, with no jetway movement. Scenery is at latest version, with V1.5 of the GSX profile installed. Multi-jetway tool isn't installed currently as I have no use for it.

  11. Hello, For my flight I've been assign to Terminal 2B Gate 237R but it's not recognise by gsx. After having a look the egll-24-iniBuilds.ini file I can confirm there is a gate 237 but not 237L and 237R. Have a nice day ! Pelgrims Jean-François

  12. Dear all Please see image below: When I started cleaning crews and passengers, the Jetways is not recognized by GSX so it is saying no Jetways. So it provides operate stairs. Is GSX aware about this issues? Hope to hearing from you soon. Regards Mark

  13. Started by AndyM,

    First try at the multi jetways at EGLL, only tried one stand but something not quite right. If I select jetway 1, door 1, it goes to door 2. If I then select it to go to door 2, it goes to door 1.

      • Like
      • Thanks
    • 9 replies
    • 897 views
  14. Good evening, I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the scene several times, but I’m still having the same problem: the airport is loaded onto the Asobo scene in the MSFS pack. Do you have a solution? Thank you.

      • Thanks
      • Like
    • 2 replies
    • 403 views
  15. not seeing a download button on inimanager

  16. Started by Aya,

    Hey, It looks like SU 5 broke a lot of things on Xbox (Series X), including a lot of sceneries. I am guessing this is a Asobo issue, and maybe not a INI issue, but I figured I’d report it anyways. Default airports are disabled. EGLL walkable terminal KDFW These kinds of issues are present in maybe half the sceneries in my library, so these are just examples. Additionally none of the inibuilds aircraft work anymore because of memory issues that shuts down avionics, or even CTDs. What did they do?🙈

  17. Started by Bert Groner,

    Hello all here! While beta testing an upcomming innovative moving map solution I saw that some parking positions at EGLL for MSFS 2024 are missing or showing wrong numbers: 213: 213L is missing as sign at the yellow taxi line. 218: 217L should read 218R. 303: The 303 sign is showing 301. Thanks for an update - cheers! Bert FS Reviews

  18. Morning all, Loaded up at EGLL today and i have now got texture-less cars in the carparks around the airport. I never had this issue up until installing the new city update 14 today, along with a few updates to the base content, city & world updates. Any ideas what's going on?

      • Like
    • 28 replies
    • 40.2k views
  19. Started by Kosp,

    I have had for a while that my cpu get's a stutter constantly every second. This usually happens when i start to pushback or after, then in cruise it might go away for a bit, but then it's back for when im landing. And this is only for the inibuilds a350, any variant, with or without cabin. This does not happen to any of my other planes. I use fstl traffic, but even if I load in with no mods except for the aircraft at an airport, it still appears. In the picture, you can see what happens, so everytime that stutter appear and im for instance taking off, the whole ground basically shift because of the spike. I have also to uncap the fps with no success. I have: RT…

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  20. Started by AndyM,

    Anybody land on 27L recently. Did my first flight in a while and did a full autoland in the PMDG 777, although I just about landed on the runway, I was well right of the centerline. Not sure if this was a problem with the airport or maybe SU5.

      • Like
    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  21. Started by mamush75,

    Greetings,i own egll for 2020 and now i have 2024 ,do i need to pay again for egll?

    • 1 reply
    • 589 views
  22. Started by david saotome,

    I purchased this airport, everything works fine except the static cars which are displayed in pink, as per the loading issue, is there any way to fix the problem?

    • 1 reply
    • 691 views
  23. Hello, thank you so much for your work on this addon. I would like to ask you to take a look at the jetway at stand 233L, it doesn't work. Thank you MSFS 2024 GSX 3.9.5 Latest EGLL version & latest gsx profile (Please move this to the MSFS 2024 section, I mistakenly posted it in the 2020 section)

  24. I was having some poor FPS at Heathrow so went in to the inimanager to try and toggle some options but I found that the options had all disappeared and only left Landside cars and 3D people as options. reinstalling the scenery makes the options appear again but they will disappear again for some reason when checking later Inimanager also keeps thinking that I have the 2020 version installed too despite uninstalling both then only installing the 2024 version

    • 0 replies
    • 726 views
  25. Hi. The middle jetway moves into the other one when using 350 on gate 565. Is this because the 350 has door 2 as default? And you want the jetway to connect to door one by default. Is it possible to get a preffered door option on the 350 or something to fix this. Regards

    • 0 replies
    • 631 views

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.