Simbrief not working?

atsbob

I am trying to pull my simbrief data from my flight plan. I have gone to MENU > ACARS and entered my simbrief alias/username but when I click request, it just says pending and it's stuck like that. If I try to load the route from the init page, it says NONE when I enter the from/to field. I saw other people's MCDU show Company routes loading successfully.

49 minutes ago, gumbyger said:

It´s probably due to you being offline in the sim / not connected to MSFS servers.

Once there is a connection it should work.

So far I've had online connectivity for almost the entire flight but I guess I'll just have to give it time if that's the case.

1 hour ago, atsbob said:

I am trying to pull my simbrief data from my flight plan. I have gone to MENU > ACARS and entered my simbrief alias/username but when I click request, it just says pending and it's stuck like that. If I try to load the route from the init page, it says NONE when I enter the from/to field. I saw other people's MCDU show Company routes loading successfully.

Got the exact same issue. I'm connected to multiplayer, marketplace etc all works. Even went to the simbrief file in (C:\Users\User)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work and edited & saved the username manually, which also didnt fix it.

29 minutes ago, Deer-in-Motion said:

I have SimBrief set up in the iniManager. It has a SimBrief flight plan export feature. I have no idea where it's exporting to. I see the SimBrief downloader can export an ini flight plan file, but I don't know where to put it or if it'll even work.

Yes, I would also like to know where this is exported to and how to import it into the FMS...

8 minutes ago, BrzI said:

Yes, I would also like to know where this is exported to and how to import it into the FMS...

After some experimenting after exporting a flight plan I inputted the From/To fields in the FMS. The flight plan gets populated from that, but it doesn't include the rest of the OFP, like ZFW or fuel.

I am also having this issue. I am using my simbrief username, I have also updated the file directly to see if that would help, and it is still stuck on pending.

I thought originally that maybe we had to have the route in the init page first, but doing that doesn't change anything. The import is still pending. At the very least the aircraft should give us more information, like user not found so we can further investigate what might be going on. Please do update with any findings.

Edited by MattThePilot
  • Like 1

Hello, having the same issue. So far, I have entered my Simbrief ID and Username, with no luck. Now downloaded the ini builds "ini manager" and entered the details there, which populates in the FMC. Still remains "Pending" despite being Online. Regards, Nick.

Edited by GB Nick

6 hours ago, joeri1234 said:

Hello u should download ini manager fro the inibuild store, there u can set simbrief up and download liveries

This works! So I guess I'll have to do it this way until I figure out why the in-game integration does not pull it automatically.

Network requests from code (from WASM, at least, not sure about JS/HTML instruments) are impacted by MSFS server status. Due to the popularity of the 40th Anniversary update, the servers are under heavy load. I have just been disconnected as I type this. The Simbrief integration was tested heavily during the production phase. Until server loads lighten, the SimBrief uplink may be unreliable, this is unfortunately largely out of our hands. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, lowpolybutt said:

Network requests from code (from WASM, at least, not sure about JS/HTML instruments) are impacted by MSFS server status. Due to the popularity of the 40th Anniversary update, the servers are under heavy load. I have just been disconnected as I type this. The Simbrief integration was tested heavily during the production phase. Until server loads lighten, the SimBrief uplink may be unreliable, this is unfortunately largely out of our hands. 

No probs. I'll use the Ini manager in the mean time.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, pmplayer said:

Do can you explain how to do it ?

If you download the plan where to store so the FMC find it ?

What you have to do to load the plan into the FMC ?

cheers

OK found it my self !

To all who wants to try, it does work for me:

From the inibuild store download the iniManager and install.

Finish all your setting after opening the manager, simbrief with your username or ID, i use the username because it is asked within the FMC

In there go to Pilot support and there at pilot support export flightplan, should show your last created

The planfile gets DL and is stored in your Official/OneStore/microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\Data\FMS plans\

For example this is my Path:

d:\MS Flugsimulator 2020\Official\OneStore\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\Data\FMS plans\

Go to your FMC and put the plan in there, for example:

Plan is safed as OERKOJAI.fpl so put in OERK/OJAI, that should do it..

Hope this helps and Happy Flying !

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

After the SU11 upload I did not have any problems but a day later I too have the same " pending " issue like many others. All my other planes work fine after loading Simbrief flight plans.

As suggested, I switched over to using the Pilot Support option. While the flight plan now shows up, I can't access page 2 of the ini screen on the FMC. 

Can someone walk me through the required steps so I can try and get this right.

Thanks in advance

13 hours ago, montreal said:

After the SU11 upload I did not have any problems but a day later I too have the same " pending " issue like many others. All my other planes work fine after loading Simbrief flight plans.

As suggested, I switched over to using the Pilot Support option. While the flight plan now shows up, I can't access page 2 of the ini screen on the FMC. 

Can someone walk me through the required steps so I can try and get this right.

Thanks in advance

@montreal are you running on Steam or MS Store version?